Scrotitus Plays - Let's Play Tekkit

Scrotitus

Hey everybody, Scrotitus here.

I wanted to invite everyone over to check out my Let's Play series with Minecraft Tekkit.

I am an experienced Minecraft player but a novice at Tekkit. We started at ground zero and will be building up everything from automated farming, power plants, and mob grinders.

I am taking the approach of learning and teaching while having fun with my viewers.

Check out the links below to the episodes so far (I have starred the highlights of the series).

Episode List:

Episode 34 - Solar Panels (new)

Episode 33 - Advanced Water Mill Power Plant

Episode 32 - BluLectric Water Pump

Episode 31 - Overclockers

Episode 30 - Canning Biofuel

Episode 29 - Plantballs

Episode 28 - Mob Spawner (new)

Episode 27 - Automatic Pumkins and Melons

Episode 26 - Automated Slime Farm

Episode 25 - Gearing Up

Episode 24 - The Filler

Episode 23 - Automatic Tree Farm

Episode 22 - Advanced Insertion Pipe

Episode 21 - Recycler

Episode 20 - Sorting Facility

Episode 19 - Pump House Renovations

Episode 18 - Tesla Coil Mob Spawner - Part 2

Episode 17 - Tesla Coil Mob Spawner - Part 1

Episode 16 - Project Nether Gate

Episode 15 - Geothermal Generator

Episode 14 - Lava Pump Station

Episode 13 - Rubber Extractor Shop

Episode 12 - Automated Bread Machine

Episode 11 - Automated Wheat Farm

Episode 10 - Quarry Problems

Episode 9 - Water Mill Power Plant

Episode 8 - Abandoned Surprise

Episode 7 - Generator and Macerator

Episode 6 - Rubber Tree Farm

Episode 5 - Volcano Branch Mine

Episode 4 - Tekkit Caves and Ores

Episode 3 - Wheat Farm

Episode 2 - Lay of the Land

Episode 1 - Minecraft Tekkit (digitally remastered and edited)

I am encouraging feedback through comments on either this forum post or through YouTube.

If you like the episodes be sure to subscribe to the channel and stay tuned because we've got lots of cool builds coming up in the future. we've got lots of cool builds coming up in the future.

My newest episode is up and we completed the wheat tower that we started back in episode 3. I use some piping, alloy wiring, pistons, levers, and some water to get things done and I love the end result.

Check out the episode and if you like it go ahead and subscribe to the series.

Episode 11 - Automated Wheat Farm * (new)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoSSZS7k6A0

I have updated the master episode list in this thread as well.

Thanks for checking this out. I am open to all feedback about my builds and videos in general so feel free to leave me your comments. Thanks. Scrotitus

Building off of Episode 11's Automated Wheat Farm / Tower, I created an automatic bread machine.

This is definitely one of my favorite builds to date so be sure to check it out.

Check out the episode and if you like it go ahead and subscribe to the series.

Episode 12 - Automatic Bread Machine (new)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lQQ6CXAaZE

I have updated the master episode list in this thread as well.

I am open to all feedback about my builds and videos in general so feel free to leave me your comments. Thanks. Scrotitus

New episodes out this week! We build an extraction shop with filtering systems underneath our tree farm in Episode 13 Rubber Extractor Shop and we begin to take steps toward completing our underground secret project.

First step is Episode 14 The Lava Station.

Plus, more episodes still to come before the end of the week. Look out for Episode 15: Geothermal Generators and Episode 16: Project Nether Gate.

This all will be leading up to the completion of our secret project in the depths of the earth.

Series updates!!! Up to Episode 16 - Project Nether Gate, we construct our first tekket nether gate inside of our volcano branch mine so that we can finish preparations for our first major secret project to get revealed this Wednesday, October 31. Not particularly terrifying but it does involve skeletons. Be sure to check out Episode 17 then and check out Episode 14 - Lava Pump Station and Episode 15 - Geothermal Generator Power before then, which lay the ground work for this project.

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since I have updated the series on the forum.

We have been real busy building. Check out the episode list (first post) to see what we have been up to.

Most recent highlights are my Automated Slime Farm and Mob Spawner with item sorting Episode 26 - Automated Slime Farm and Episode 28 - Mob Spawner.

Check em out and stay tuned for Episode 29 - Plantballs, as we begin our quest for clean, green energy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The need for a better power source has led me to advancing my techniques for the Hydro Power Plant. We update the second floor and come up with a fantastic design to provide more than enough power for my macerators and electric engines. it is enough power for 10 machines to run continuously all at once.

Episode 33 - Advanced Water Mill Power Plant

• 2 weeks later...