Sign in to follow this  
iRhuel

Logistics Pipes not working Across Additional Pipes teleport pipes

As the title says. Apparently the functionality is technically supported, but I can't get it to work. LP pipes physically connected work fine. Teleport pipes work fine otherwise. But LP pipes cannot request across teleport pipes. Anyone else running into this issue, or is this intended?

I have, I thought maybe there was a block or something that facilitated this. But I couldn't find anything like that, and no videos or wikis online made any mention of it. 

I have, I thought maybe there was a block or something that facilitated this. But I couldn't find anything like that, and no videos or wikis online made any mention of it. 

maybe try the configs of the mod and whitelist the containers you are trying to pull out of. Just mentioning, I do not know if there is such a thing. I know no solution to this problem, sorry

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Insomniac07
      bumped computer power button while playing now technic wont load worlds then after closing modpack wont load that modpack. i know i need to put my logs in pastebin but don't know how pls help
    • By Mincelad
      My friends recently got a Technic modded server and i got everything downloaded fine and all is well. However the thing is whenever i try to join the server it spends about 20 minutes loading or logging in and then eventually it will say something along the lines of "The connection was forcibly closed by a remote host" and ill be taken back to the join screen. Or sometimes the game will just crash. The same occurs on single player worlds when i attempt them. Is this just my pc being shitty or is there something i can do to fix this? (Also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum/page im new to this stuff and am still sorting it all out, if theres any more information needed for this let me know!)
    • By xPriority
      Hello, so today i got a new laptop and installed mc launcher on it and wanted to install some modpacks. When i clicked the modpacks section there was no info about any modpack as you can see in the picture I attached, nothing was happening if I was trying to install any of the modpacks. I tried searching for other modpacks but nothing as well. I hope there is a fix to this. Thanks!

• By simovero
      Hi guys this is my very first post here and i wanted to ask you what was going on with the modpack i have created recently!!
      Whenver i try ti run minecraft the mods won't load and it will just be a vanilla minecraft. I have no idea of what i am supposed to do, hopefully i will get some help
      This is the link so you can check: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4iw536knz7vb9v/redengineforgestock.zip?dl=0

Sorry for my english since im not a native speaker.
    • By bigherdguy
      I’m installing the launcher for the first time and I open it with the .jar opener application and it downloads like normal but stays on the logo afterward and the launcher does not appear. What am I doing wrong? What should I do?