[Tekkit 3.1.2] NLTekkit US - NoLagTekkit.com [75 Slots] [iConomy] [Chestshops] [Custom Plugins]

JRNetwork

6mo84.png

US Server: play.nolagtekkit.com

Uptime: 24/7 365 Days a Year

Server Specifications:

All NoLagTekkit Servers are dedicated servers hosted in a datacenter and have at minimum a Quad core i7 or Xeon E3 v2 @ 4.1Ghz, with no less than 16 GB of RAM a 120 GB SSD and 100MBPS Uplink to the web, Each server is backed up to the central JR Mainframe remotley every day.

NLTekkit:

Was created by JRNetwork due to a lot of tekkit servers been unstable, laggy and just downright dirty. JR have put in the effort and really pushed out a great server, no bugs, no lag, no crashes!

Plugins:

NLT uses a lot of custom plugins, these plugins are easily understandable in game and we are bringing out more in game tutorials on the plugins we use! :D

Some of the plugins that user will know are:

- LWC

- iConomy

- GriefPrevention

- Worldguard

- SWatchdog

Rules:

- No griefing

- No spamming

- Switch off machines when not in use

- No Racism

- No offensive language

Banned Items:

- Energy Collectors

- NovaCatalysts

- TNT

- Mining Laser

Grey List:

You can login and play at NLTekkit but for full rights and access, LWC access etc please go to: http://reg.nolagtekkit.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I'm JitsuLeon. Tekkit is amazingly fun, i love playing it alot. I also prefer playing on white-list servers where there are no griefers or thief's. I feel this server is the one for me. take my response into consideration.

My Minecraft user name is: JitsuLeon

Please respond to my request to be white-listed.

• 9 months later...