REBOOTED

Vintagent

Hey me and my friend would love to join you. Tekkit classic was our modpack that we first started off and we have played many other modpacks including self-made modpacks. our minecraft names are, Krona_ and Ichigo_Games. hope to see you on there.

Hey James I have been Looking for ages for a Tekkit classic server like what yours promises to be 

User: wolfeye45

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you on!

-TheOneEyedDog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am 16. I have played my own single player worlds over and over and starting to get bored of the single player aspect of tekkit classic. Some reasons are because I love going back and watching YouTube videos of The Yogscast or other YouTuber's old tekkit videos and It looks like so much fun. Then I go play my single player world and I get bored after 10-15 minutes so I thought I would play a server. So I tried some servers but I just always got killed and quit because I don't like pvp raiding/griefing. So I thought to myself what to do. I thought why don't I try to join a whitelisted server, so I could have more fun than single player, interact with other players and not get raided/griefed or killed. My last thing is to have a the most fun I have ever had playing minecraft as a whole and this is what got me to this post today I would love to join my Ign/Username: TroyxD

Howdy. 

It'd be quite dandy if me and my friend could have the opportunity of joining this server of yours.

We are both of age and are matured well enough to know not to break the rules and what not.

Our usernames are: 'docterwho1255' (Cringe) and 'Lickbread'. We are coming back to tekkit

and would like to participate in a mature server in which we will not be constantly disturbed nor disturbing 

others. We've tried other servers and they're not for us.

Best wishes, Zulu.

• 2 months later...

I love this modpack. Ever since the yogscast did a playthrough on it i fell in love with it. I'm currently 15 but I hope that's okay.
My IGN is TERMINATOR108 and I just want people to play with a learn things about redpower and IC2 that I don't know already.

Hi I sent you an email my IGN is AtomicFishin and me and my friend HDGamers_Harry (IGN) would love to come on your server. We have been looking for a server that is friendly, no griefing but no restrictions. This server sounds perfect. We have good knowledge combined about machinery and computers and know how to avoid causing lag. We could also help people if/when we become advanced. Please whitelist us.

AtomicFishin

HDGamers_Harry

• 4 weeks later...

I love would love to play, I am looking for a small and friendly tekkit community. Tekkit Classic if my favorite modpack and I love the creative aspect of it that is more focused on inventing than resource gathering. However I find it hard to build fun machines on larger servers due to problems like lag, griefers, and restricted items.

My IGN is terroe64 and I am 17.

• 4 weeks later...