[3.1.2] TekkitMC [PvE] [250 Slot] [Greylist] [CoreProtect,LogBlock,LWC] [No EE] [24/7] Simplicity

Mikeambrose3

logo.png

rule.png

h0WNu.png

TekkitMC is a Tekkit survival server started on 10/20/2012, it's a sister-server of MinecraftTunnel, my first survival server started over a year and a half ago. TekkitMC was created to provide a good place to play Tekkit, that provides a grief-free, lag free place to play. Our server is 24/7, we have Mumble voice chat so you can join and chat with other members. If you enjoy our server, please consider voting or donating to support us, it's greatly appreciated. If you want to join, read more!

Server IP: play.tekkitmc.com

feather.pngGrief Free

Our server is protected and all block edits ever done are logged, this means, if something of yours is griefed or stolen, a staff member can rollback the griefers actions and will ban the player from our server. We guarantee that you'll be safe and your stuff will be fine with us! Things such as TNT, nukes, mining lasers, and numerous items are disabled or limited to prevent griefing. You can also donate for sponsor ranks to get WorldGuard protection that will let only you build in your area.

feather.png Our World

Our main world is 10,000 x 10,000 big, that's a big world! That's also a lot to explore, that means you shouldn't have any problems running into people or running out to places to explore and mine. We do have a farm world that you can go into and mine for resources without scavenging the main world which is used for building. We have a live map that you can view on our forums and browse our map from the web.

feather.png Dedicated Hardware

We use only the best hardware for our server to maintain up-time, excellent performance, and reliability. Our server is located in Dallas, TX which is central US to give the lowest latency to our players, which means less latency, and better gameplay. We use Intel E3-1290v2 Quad-Core processor, which is the top of the line processor for Minecraft hosting. Our servers spand across 32GB DDR3 ECC memory, which is more than though to keep our servers running with no lag. We upgrade as need, but we're already at the top as of now ; )

feather.pngOur Goal

Our server is here for one main reason, to give people a good place to play with an active, awesome community, a server with no lag, grief free, and stable. Our first server has been up for over a year and a half and we're still going strong and don't plan to go anywhere anytime soon. On our server you can be assured that your still will be where it was when you log off the next time you log on.

iEmZp.png

Our rules are simple, we're not an extremely strict server but we do what we need to keep everything clean. By applying you agree to these rules and you acknowledge that you can be banned for breaking these. For a full list of rules, read our forums. This is a brief list of rules to go by.

- No griefing or stealing of any kind.

- No exploiting any type of Tekkit or Minecraft bugs, this can result in a permanent ban.

- Be nice to fellow players, and staff. Respect others!

- Don't spam chat, don't use excessive caps

- Don't abuse Tekkit bugs to dupe items, lag the server, etc. This will result in a permanent ban.

Equivilant Exchange is disabled on our server, this includes all EE items unfortunately. This is to maintain stability.

BZhjq.png

If you want to play on our Tekkit server you'll need to post an application here first. Our server is greylisted which means you can join without applying, but you need to apply to be able to chat and build. Post a reply to this thread using the following application.

1.) * Minecraft username:

2.) Country/TimeZone:

3.) Age:

4.) * Do you agree to the rules?

5.) What interests you about our server?

6UF4q.png

Have a headset? Join our Mumble voice server and chat with others in our community.

IP: voice.tekkitmc.com

Port: 31263

49tgz.png

51141_1350836291.png

• 3 weeks later...

Gebhuza

USA Eastern

32 years young

I agree to the rules.

Relatively new to multiplay but not tekkit. Playing on an EEless server means I can't cheat myself which leads to my ultimate boredom. I'm looking for a good place to build with protections and a super low tolerance for idiocy.

Gebhuza

USA Eastern

32 years young

I agree to the rules.

Relatively new to multiplay but not tekkit. Playing on an EEless server means I can't cheat myself which leads to my ultimate boredom. I'm looking for a good place to build with protections and a super low tolerance for idiocy.

You're added, and yes, idiocy is quite annoying :P

Minecraft username: Pixellent

Country/TimeZone: USA / Central

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

What interests you about our server?

EE quickly removes the mining part of Minecraft, so no-EE is the first thing I seek in a server.

I've not yet played on a server with a separate resource world, so that'll be a nice new twist.

1.) * Minecraft username: PizzaandTomatoes

2.) Country/TimeZone: Central Timezone US

3.) Age: 15

4.) * Do you agree to the rules? Very much so

5.) What interests you about our server? It sounds nice to play Tekkit in a multiplayer map with no griefing. I'm relatively new to multiplayer, so it also sounds like a nice way to make friends and have fun. Plus, there is no EE, so I won't be tempted to ruin my mining experience like I am in my single player world.

Great server, 0 lag, epic hardware! I play on this server almost every day and I would recommend it to anyone in an instant. Very tight, friendly community, most are always willing to answer your questions or give advice/help; so essentially, if you need help you're only one chat message away from it ;) The community on this server and its mumble is the best I have ever seen. I greatly recommend at least trying it out.

1.) * Minecraft username: brycecot

2.) Country/TimeZone: USA / Central

3.) Age: 16

4.) * Do you agree to the rules? I agree

5.) What interests you about our server? This server is exactly what I was looking for. A relaxed community with no pvp and no EE. My friend and I look forward to playing on this server.