[3.1.2] Craftniods [24/7][PVE/PVP][20 Slots][Whitelisted][Mature][Multiverse, Factions][Teamspeak]

Dingham

Craftnoids is a dedicated Tekkit server for players over the age 18, although we sometime do PVP maps like survival games and the walls.

Craftnoids is a survival map that caters for a variety of play styles. Whether you want to build on your own, build as part of a community or try out PVP with some Tekkit weaponary, Craftnoids is the place to be. Run by friendly, mature, sometimes even helpful staff.

It is our aim at Craftnoids to provide a fun, friendly, safe and long term environment for mature players to explore Tekkit.

The Server

We are currently running the latest version of Tekkit (3.1.2) you can download the client if you don't have it here.

We run our server from a hosting dedicated cloud server. Which means we have full control over the specification, hard upgrades take about an hour. We have an excellent uptime record. Longest downtime was 3 hours, and 2hours of that was travel home to get to my computer.

Plugin

• Dynmap
  • Essentials
  • Factions
  • Multiverse
  • PermissionEX
  • PVP Arena
  • TekkitCustomizer
  • WorldGuard

Rules

1. No building at or near spawn without permission.
  2. No building near to other players without permission.
  3. Do not take what doesn’t belong to you.
  4. Do not destroy other players property.
  5. No bullying of other players in any form.
  6. Do not ask to be an operator, ever! You will get struck by lightning.
  7. Do not ask to be an administrator, this will only ever offered.
  8. Do not bug admin for extra permissions.
  9. Be polite to your host and supporting staff.

Banned Items

• Watch of Flowing Time – 27538 – This has been banned as it cause certain nuclear reactors setups to blow when activated. Use ban only.
  • RM Furnace– 126:4 – This has a duplication bug.
  • Black Hole Band – 27532 – This has a duplication bug.
  • Mercurial Eye – 27583 – This can override worldguard, spawn and faction protection.
  • Teleport Tether – 179 – Removed to stop players loading too main chunks.
  • Dark Matter Pedestal - 127 - Console Spammer.
  • World Anchor - 214 – Removed to stop players loading too main chunks.
  • Dimensional Anchor – 4095 – Removed to stop players loading too main chunks. Dimensional Anchor will be available to members who donate to the server regularly.
  • Void Ring – 27593 -This has a duplication bug.
  • Block Breaker – 150 – Causes lag.
  • Nova Catalysts – 126. Placement ban only (is allowed on PVP world)
  • TNT – 46 (is allowed on PVP world).
  • Industrial TNT – 239 (is allowed on PVP world)
  • Dynamite – 26522.
  • Dynamite – 30215 (is allowed on PVP world)
  • Sticky Dynamite -30214 (is allowed on PVP world)
  • Nukes – 237 (is allowed on PVP world)

The Worlds

World

World is the main for the server. We run community projects from here. New members join this world automatically and are restricted from move to other world initially. Many members have there home here, there are some join ventures and with have further plans for this world in the future
:)
However, this will probably come after the next Tekkit update.

Area42

This is a world for more senior community members to create large project in peace. This is long term world where members can build knowing it will be around for awhile.

Stalingrad

Stalingrad is the Craftniod PVP, it is a world where Factions can get together and work towards the great goal of killing of players on the server.

PVP World Ban list.

• Energy Collectors
  • Energy Relays
  • Nano Armour
  • Quantum Armour
  • Dark Matter Armour
  • Rad Matter Armour
  • Gem Armour
  • Nano Sabre
  • Mining Laser
  • Electric Jet Packs
  • Mining Turtle
  • Wireless Mining Turtle
  • Swiftwolf’s Rending Gale
  • Ring of Arcana
  • Archangels Smite
  • Dark Matter Sword
  • Red Matter Sword
  • Red Matter Tools – (ALL)
  • Destruction Catalyst
  • Harvest Goddess Band
  • Body Stone
  • Life Stone
  • Mind Stone
  • Soul Stone
  • Catalytic Len
  • Evertide Amulet
  • Volcantic Amulet

Community/Factions.

As a large Craftniods operates as a community server, we like building together, making either large elaborate creative builds mixed in with Tekkit wizardary, we're very fond of lamps on this server or factories for other members to use, like solar panel factories, or lamp factories. We also have our community Tunnel Bore, so we like making subway networks.

Factions

Factions is an extra dimension to the community to allow members to have some good old fashion PVP fun, with some of the Tekkit perks. Factions is also designed to bring the community close together, even if it is by running them through with a sword.

Most of the action with Factions happens on Stalingrad, the PVP world, which has a different set of rules and a different banned list to the rest of the worlds. It is on Stalingrad that factions hold their territory, blowing shit up and have fun.

Peace Keepers- Keepers of the Peace, and Rum.

Peace Keepers are a simple folk the pile the majority of their efforts into herding pigs for the 42nd Cavalry Division and brewing vast quantities rum. The rum is well spent, we under take regular training exercise which in tales hanging around at base during the day drink as much rum as you can, if you can place a machine and hook it up great, it really would help. When night descends we hit the desert and party hard with rum and the glow of the moon. We're never short of friends at our parties, although there generally an unruly mob. Still want to know more, really? The types of missions you can expect in our faction include going to watching our allies get mutilated by our enemy and getting caught trying to steal lava from and enemy, then butchered.

So do you want to try and train pigs to move and swim in straight lines? So you want feel the rush of charge the enemy on your mighty beast, Philip, the pig. Then if your still reading this, please contact Dingham, the south needs you.

TheNinjas - Silent taking down the enemy with them releasing it.

TBA

Assassin - Assassin in the Night.

A group of builders turned Assassins have taken over a small island, well fortified and well-endowed (not with breasts, I know what you’re thinking) our focus is on stability, growth, power and domination (consider it a Conservative manifesto that actually works).

Our numbers are small but we strike with precision and prowess, the ‘Pig Farmers’ pose little threat with a laughable cavalry, and theNinjas of the west bear most resemblance of the viral ‘Afro Ninja’. We need dedicated members who will give all they’ve got and take from those who need it most. Do you think you’re up for the challenge? Are you up for the fight? Are you ready to begin the dominion? Then hit me up and maybe, if you’re worthy, we’ll talk details. Contact daveibo1.

To apply;
please leave fill in the questions below.

IGN:

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join:

Your tekkit experience:

Do you have a Mic:

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent:

What other games do you play?

Marmite; love it or hate it?

Random fact about yours?

How many roads must a man walk down?

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks?

Sorry the 'signature' was unintentional, I'm not daviboi, it was the end of the faction description. I reformatted it and added a missed application form :) Hope this is ok now. If it is would you kindly remove these first two posts so its tidy please.

IGN: TheNex

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Looking for a decent, un-crowded server with mature players to call home :)

Your tekkit experience: Played multiple servers, moderated a couple. Been playing Technic singleplayer a lot recently as I've just about done everything with tekkit

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you willing* to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yes

What other games do you play? Take a look for yourself here

Marmite; love it or hate it? Hate it

Random fact about yourself*? I punched a lion in the throat (Citation needed)

How many roads must a man walk down? Before you can call him a man <3

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A duck the size of a horse; I could take it ;)

IGN: CrookUnicorn

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Trying To Find A Server With A Building World And Cant Get Raided So I Can Build Peacefully. :D

Your tekkit experience: I Started Tekkit About 1 Year Ago, Love The Game And Understand Pretty Much Everything.

Do you have a Mic: Yes I Have A Fully Working Mic.

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Sure Would Love To.

What other games do you play? Xbox 360, Minecraft :), Total War And Star Wars.

Marmite; love it or hate it? HATE IT!!!!!!!

Random fact about yours? I Like Pie :)

How many roads must a man walk down? Before You Can Call Him A Man?

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A Duck I Would Silently Assassinate In Its Sleep. :) :) :)

IGN: xShriek

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Looking for a server to join, where i can make some buddies and what not, sick of playing by myself now!

Your tekkit experience: Not the greatest, been playing a couple of weeks now, still learning alot.

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yeees.

What other games do you play? Anything i can get my hands on

Marmite; love it or hate it? Despise it

Random fact about yours? I'm nuts.

How many roads must a man walk down? Is this a question? I noticed everyone just put the rest of the song down. So lets say i did that :)

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? Second on, cause i wouldn't like to get pecked by a duck the size of a horse D:

IGN: nick2160

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Looking for a good server to record my tekkit series

Your tekkit experience: I Started Tekkit About 1 Year Ago, Love The Game And Understand Pretty Much Everything.

Do you have a Mic: Yes I Have A Fully Working Mic.

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: yes and i have vent

(by the way call me Romon:)

This Is Callumssh7 App He Doesn't Have A Account Put This Is His App And He Told Me What To Write On Skype.

IGN: Callumssh7

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I Would Like To Join The Server Because I've Play Single player For A Very Long Time And Got Lonely :( . So I Want A Server That I Can Play On With Other Players And Live With CrookUnicorn :D

Your tekkit experience: Was Mod On Multiple Servers, Started Pretty Much When Tekkit Started And Have Watched It Evolve And Grow.

Do you have a Mic: I Have A Semi Working Mic That Makes Me Sound Squeaky :( .

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yes I Can Use Teamspeak.

What other games do you play? Every Game Pretty Much On Xbox 360 And Multiple Others :) .

Random fact about yours? Pigs Are Cool :D .

How many roads must a man walk down? Before You Can Call Him A Man.

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A Duck. I Would Smash Its Head Into Jaffa Cakes And Drown Him In Them :D

Callumssh7 has been added to the whitelist. You will need to pass on all the details to your friend Unicorn, IP, TS and website.

xShreik; You have been added. I believe I already sent you details last night, send me a message if this is not the case.

Romon. A; This is an over 18's server. B. The application is incomplete.

IGN: Stevie117

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Looking for a tekkit server to unwind after work on

Your tekkit experience: I have been using EE and RedPower since they came out and have about 3 month of time played with IndustrialCraft2 and BuildCraft.

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: I can use either

What other games do you play? LoL, Dota 2, Arma 2, TF2, HL:DM, GMod, Just Cause 2, Dead Island, Bad Company 2, and many others.

Marmite; love it or hate it? Nutella

Random fact about yours? Been to all 50 United States.

How many roads must a man walk down? Before you can call him a man.

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? I've fought a few geese and been throw off a horse the Hundred horses please.

IGN: Orsetto96

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I love Tekkit and i would like to shear my fun times with fun people

Your tekkit experience: I have beem playing the Technic pack for a while now, just got in to the SMP side of thigs

Do you have a Mic: Yes I do indeed

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Of course!

What other games do you play? I own a ps3 with different games, but I play MC most of the time

Marmite; love it or hate it? No one like's that stuff!

Random fact about yours? I'm bi-lingual Italian and English are my thing!

How many roads must a man walk down? None if he wants to get to the top? :D

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A massive duck! that would make a good meal xD

Hope you find my application appropriate.

~Max G.

- IGN: Emitt54321

- Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I'm lookin for a server that doesn't have unneccessary bans / restrictions that will allow me to have / share a richer experience with myself and others.

- Your Tekkit experience: I have experimented with the vast majority of what tekkit has to offer with the exceptions of redpower frames, computercraft and sensors.

- Do you have a mic?: Yes

-Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent: I am willing to use either, I have both already installed.

- What other games do you play?: Just minecraft.

- Marmite: love it or hate it?: I'm not much of a spreads kinda person, but according to the wiki one of it's indredients is yeast and it's usually very salty, so I'd have to say hate it, I'll have to try it out sometime if I can find some.

- Random fact about yourself?: I plan on starting a web series under the production company name of 'Talking Goat Head Productions' (My character's skin is a goat).

- How many roads must a man walk down? As many as it takes to reach his endgame goals.

- Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or 100 horses the size of ducks? Considering in most scenarios that one-on-one fights are usually easier than small armies I'd have to go with the large duck.

IGN: HotshotSoup

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join:To enjoy playing one of my favorite games with people who also like the game

Your tekkit experience:About 2 years

Do you have a Mic:Yes

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: I'll Try

What other games do you play? TF2,BF3,MW3,Black Ops, Assassins Creed III

Marmite; love it or hate it? WTF is that?

Random fact about yours? Favorite color is Orange

How many roads must a man walk down? Any number that the man sees fit

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A hundred horses the size of ducks because I'm just that badass.

IGN:Ansarum

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Wanting a mature community to experiment with tekkit and not steal stuff

Your tekkit experience: none

Do you have a Mic: yes

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: yes

What other games do you play?Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, DOTA2

Marmite; love it or hate it? never tried it but would

Random fact about yours? I make and sell chainmail armor and accessories

How many roads must a man walk down? who cares they all lead to rome anyways

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? yes

In Game NameMalcolmBlue

Age13

Country

United States

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join

Tired of playing Killing Floor, Garry's mod, and Hotline miami. Want to play some good ol' tekkit.

Your Tekkit experience

I know most of tekkit. I'm not too good at redpower nor do I know very much about it. I know NOTHING about Railcraft.

Do you have a Microphone?

No,sorry.

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent?

Sure. I'd prefer Teamspeak

What other games do you play?I

play alot of games. Such as Killing floor, Garry's mod, FTL:Faster Than Light, Hotline MIami, Minecraft, etc..

Marmite; love it or hate it?Never tried it. So I guess i hate it.

Random fact about yourself? I like long walks on the bea...oh nevermind. I'm good at killing floor.

How many roads must a man walk down?1859K in an entire lifetime.

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size of a ducks?A duck the size of a horse. I'll freaking hit that duck with a shovel.

:)

• idontknows
  • U.S.A
  • i what to join your tekkit server because i really want to get on a server i can build knowing that im not going to get greifed or raided.all i want is to join a nice server that i fell like i can play on saftly
  • i have a lot of experience like redpower, reactors regular minecraft and tekkit and pistons
  • yes i have a mic
  • Xbox 360, CoD,MW3,MW2,WoW,
  • HATE it
  • im a Gamer
  • before You Can Call Him A Man?