[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

bannerlogoi.png

information.png

Welcome to the Orphicraft Tekkit Server! We try to provide the best possible Tekkit experience Minecraft multiplayer can offer. Whether it be our experienced staff or our array of powerful plugins, we hold ourselves to the highest standard.

We are looking for users with a wide range of skill in Tekkit. We have a place for you, whether you be an experienced veteran or a new user who just found out that there is more to Minecraft than meets the eye. We accept all kinds of people here!

As for some specifics , we are hosted on the East Coast of the United States in New York City. A top tier network means that lag should not be a problem for anyone, even if you live overseas. The server is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the case of server maintenance.

We have a great community and variety of server events including spleef and some custom race courses made by our users. Our whitelist application is quick and painless, to make applying as easy as possible. Whatever your interests may be, there is something for you here!

One final thing, if you are interesting in a small server, do not be dissuaded by our thread's many pages. Even though our user base is growing, we still retain all the wonderful elements that make small servers so appealing. In this server, you are not just some random user, you are a valued member of a tight-nit community!

Not sure if you want to apply? Hop on our Dynmap and ask our online users about the server!

Dynmap Address:

http://mc.orphicraft.net:8124/

Want to chat with people you meet on the server as you play but don't feel like typing? Orphicraft has it's very own Mumble server! Easy to set-up and configure, Mumble is a great free alternative to programs like Ventrilo and TeamSpeak. For information on how to install mumble and connect to the Orphicraft Mumble Server, check our website, or ask one of the Staff in-game!

Mumble Server Information:

Address: mumble.orphicraft.net

Port: 63668

Password: Check Orphicraft.net for the password, or ask someone in game!

Whitelist Application Format:

Minecraft Username:

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:

What do you plan to do on the server:

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit?  If so, what?:

websiter.png

www.orphicraft.net

serverip.png

mc.orphicraft.net

staffbi.png

1. Zeus : Co-owner
  2. Fairmaiden : Co-owner
  3. illwaitforever1 : Head Admin
  4. Jordania12 : Moderator
  5. Nattskimmer : Moderator

pluginsb.png

Essentials, EssentialsEco, Logblock, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, PermissionsEx, Towny, SimpleSpleef, SimpleHelpTickets,ShowCaseStandalone, ChopTree, Multiverse, TekkitCustomizer and more to make this the best possible experience for you, our valued user!

We even have a few custom plugins, specifically developed for this server by the owner deApollo, which have also been released to the public! These include EMCShop and PassThatItem, both plugins that add some nice new features to Tekkit, and Minecraft in general!

If all these plugins seem a little overwhelming, don't worry! We try to streamline the user experience and make things as simple as possible! While it may seem that having all these plugins might cause lag of some sort, server performance is not impaired!

rulesbm.png

1. Do NOT harass server staff.
  2. Do NOT harass others users in the server.
  3. Do NOT attempt to use any banned items.
  4. Do NOT spam the chat in any way, shape, or form.
  5. Do NOT use any kind of modded client or hacking software.
  6. Do NOT engage in any kind of PVP.
  7. Do NOT grief in any way, shape, or form.

banneditems.png

Black Hole Band, Void Ring, Ring of Arcana, Watch of Flowing Time, Cannon, Nova Catalyst, Nova Cataclysm, Igniter, World Anchor, Anchor Cart, Dark Matter Pedestal.

See the Orphicraft Website for a complete list of reasons behind the banned items.

1Fpnm

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: d0wnsyndrome

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to create a mansion for myself

What is your previous experience with tekkit: ive played close to 6 months with tekkit and i feel experienced with it

Minecraft Username: d0wnsyndrome

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to create a mansion for myself

What is your previous experience with tekkit: ive played close to 6 months with tekkit and i feel experienced with it

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: RaG3_x_MaStErS

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: i found out recently yes i was banned for getting reveng on somone who was griefing me

What do you plan to do on the server: build a good house for once play regularly and get good stuffs :D

What is your previous experience with tekkit: my preveus experience is about 3 monthe of playing tekkit and about 5 playing technic

Minecraft Username: RaG3_x_MaStErS

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: i found out recently yes i was banned for getting reveng on somone who was griefing me

What do you plan to do on the server: build a good house for once play regularly and get good stuffs :D

What is your previous experience with tekkit: my preveus experience is about 3 monthe of playing tekkit and about 5 playing technic

Sounds good! Welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username:MBitter

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes one time on my someone server who's owner was 10-13 years old idk how much but he sounded like 10-13 year old and i got banned by finding bug and telling it

What do you plan to do on the server:Build house and inventing machines or building brewing place for making beer

What is your previous experience with tekkit: well i like playing and know alot from IC2 BC RedPower 2 and all those mod but not liking but i know alot from EE2

Minecraft Username:rybo1227

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Play tekkit. I used to be a mod on your old server apollo. So you can trust me!

What is your previous experience with tekkit:Played on your old server. Also other tekkit servers.

Hope you haven't forgotten us Apollo ;) (Do we keep ranks and donation ranks? Illwait siad we did)

Minecraft Username: carldc2, landowicked, thenightmary

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: If we have, you already know about it Apollo.

What do you plan to do on the server: Same thing we did on last server

What is your previous experience with tekkit: M-A-J-O-R

Minecraft Username: foxtrotfire

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Play tekkit. Same as on previous server of Apollo

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of all tekkit mods except computercraft.

Minecraft Username: that_reptile_guy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes for messing around with my brother on a server and he said I griefed so they banned me... I don't really care I didn't have anything on the server anyway.

What do you plan to do on the server: program turtles to did quarrys and basically build some cool stuff.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have played for almost a year and am really familiar with all the mods.

Minecraft Username:B1uedog

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Yes in fact i was just banned from a server i liked for "handing out to much EE items to new players: but they asked and i was probley one of the richest people on the server.

What do you plan to do on the server:I would like to build a shop i normally make a cookie shop and a massive factory somewear to mass produce all kinds of baked goods (well cake and cookies).

What is your previous experience with tekkit:About 8 mounths now but i am fairly good with it (i owned a server not tekkit btw)

Minecraft Username: illwaitforever1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Be awesome, build stuff, kick butt.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I saved the world.

Now let me in! :D

You have been whitelisted! Welcome back!

Minecraft Username: Kaynunn

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope , not that I recall. What do you plan to do on the server: Maybe one of my friends might get on here. I enjoy playing tekkit on servers , building and just being awesome ;)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Ben on at least 7-9 whitelisted tekkit servers. Im not big on the machinery but love the concept. Most of the servers im on are down atm :(

Minecraft Username: Kaynunn

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope , not that I recall. What do you plan to do on the server: Maybe one of my friends might get on here. I enjoy playing tekkit on servers , building and just being awesome ;)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Ben on at least 7-9 whitelisted tekkit servers. Im not big on the machinery but love the concept. Most of the servers im on are down atm :(

You've been whitelisted! Feel free to drop by!

Minecraft Username: cspn2110

What do you plan to do on the server:building huge buildings and mob traps

What is your previous experience with tekkit: many whitelisted server...friends with kaynunn...

Minecraft Username: cspn2110

What do you plan to do on the server:building huge buildings and mob traps

What is your previous experience with tekkit: many whitelisted server...friends with kaynunn...

You've been whitelisted! Drop by anytime!

Minecraft Username: Hatsunemikuhime

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Building a castle, do some fun stuff with Redpower, as well as the other plugins.

What is your previous experience with tekkit:Been playing for a little over a year, and am decently experienced.

Minecraft Username: alayne905

What do you plan to do on the server:building huge buildings and just try to do stuff

What is your previous experience with tekkit: many whitelisted server friends with kaynunn, and cspn2110

Minecraft Username: alayne905

What do you plan to do on the server:building huge buildings and just try to do stuff

What is your previous experience with tekkit: many whitelisted server friends with kaynunn, and cspn2110

Minecraft Username: Hatsunemikuhime

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Building a castle, do some fun stuff with Redpower, as well as the other plugins.

What is your previous experience with tekkit:Been playing for a little over a year, and am decently experienced.

You've both been whitelisted! Welcome to the server!