Nyagh

Problem with Big Reactors

So, I built myself a turbine and a reactor to actually power the turbine with steam. Problem is I can't seem to find a way to make my reactor make more milibuckets per tick. Cause no matter what I do... I can't figure out how to speed up the actuall transfer of water into the reactor. I always end up with like 10-100mb/t. Since BC pipes allow me to transfer maximum of 80mB/t (obsidian pipes) I don't really know what to do. Oh and I don't know how to "pump" the water so fast... I'm a beginner after all :) I'd be happy if someone helped me out... It's really annoys me. Thanks ^^

Sorry, reading comprehension fail.

Not very familiar with what mods are available in Legends, though it I do know it lacks all my favorite mods for items and fluid transfer.

It does have Bluepower, and that mod has fluid moving blocks. Try that one and see.

Edited by AetherPirate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By EllisManson101
      I was just wondering why i keep crashing when i try and pump oil out of the oil fabricator. Its when I try and pump the oil into a dynamic tank it crashes. I tried it with water and it works, but i only crash with oil. Help
    • By Conynn
      Hey guys, 
      I'm trying to effeciently hook up an steam turbine...
      I have a max high pressure boiler (should produce 720mb/t of steam.. but how the hell do i draw this steam out at this rate?
      Best (non-effective-enough) method i could come up with is: Emerald Fluid Pipe on 12 places on one side of the boiler (12x 40mb/t =) 480mb/t ?!.... these would go in obsidian fluid pipes and those would go into 12 (!) fluid ports?? This seems really over the top right...
      So even 12 of these pipes on the sides is not enough to draw the steam out... or are my calculations wrong?
      Since liquiducts are not available.. or is there a good alternative??
    • By Hoodeeney
      FORLORN is my lastest modpack using 1.7.10
      In the near future where the world has been corrupted, Gone are the wildlife, Life as you know it destroyed but somehow you survived.

It is up to you to put the world right once again but be warned it is not as it seems, plant life is almost gone, water is corrupt, the air is turning poisonous and the remaining life is not so HUMAN anymore. O and dont forget the land itself is unstable so BE CAREFUL!

It'll take all your skills to make a living in this new world!

Using the likes of enviromine and the wasteland mod gives this modpack a very apocolyptic feel along with steampunk style mods, so be wary of the caves as you get deeper your sanity starts to grow, thirst plays a big part along with body temperature and lastly the land itself will crumble from above so be careful!!

Theres plenty of tech mods here to help with your survival so use them wisely.
      The pack can be found here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/forlon.654777

A server is currently being developed so you can help fellow survivors to rebuild the land.
      MAKE SURE YOU SELECT WASTELAND FOR MAP OTHERWISE ITLL CRASH!
    • By SquidWhisperer
      Im looking for people to play some games with. I can use Skype and Teamspeak. I can run servers using both hamachi and Evolve. Reply with Skype or Steam username if you are interested. My Skype is SquidWhisperer and my Steam is SquidWhisperer (If that doesnt work try The_Cheese_Lord)
    • By HMJonesy
      OK here goes,

I have my 2 turbines both 9*9*16 both producing 24069 rf/t powered by a reactor each both 7*7*4, X shaped rods.

I have found that I cannot use all the power it produces and cannot store any more. If I turn off the reactors/turbines my power stores drain fairly quickly when outputting at max.

Is it possible and if so how, once the power storage and buffer is full can I limit the the yellorium usage in reactor and keep the turbines spinning but without producing power or over spinning them so that when power is needed again I don't have to wait for turbines to spin up.

Hope you understand what I mean and I hope its possible.