[3.1.2] .Ckz#craft tekkit server [PVP][20 slots][EE enabled][ Nukes disabled][Anti-grief][24/7]

jonathansty

ckzcraft.png

Our website:

www.ckz-clan.com

IP: ckz2.no-ip.com:25566

The server is an tekkit server hosted by the .Ckz# clan. Where I am the leader of the minecraft division. I am looking for people to be active on the tekkit server. And maybe join our clan and be part of an awesome community. So we can expand the minecraft section of the clan. So It will be more fun to enter the server daily and arrange some events. Don't forget to register on the forum. And optionally post a whitelist application under the minecraft ---> general section.

Wvq7Un.png

• No griefing
  • No killing without any legit reason( Even not when you thought the person has possibly griefed).
  • No stealing
  • No spamming
  • Don't insult players or staff
  • Don't abuse any bugs

MjeuIX.png

• Nova cataclyst
  • Nova cataclysm
  • Nuke
  • Energy-collecters level 2 and 3(only for non-donators)
  • Anti-matter relays level 2 and 3(only for non-donators)
  • gem armor and RM armor(only for non-donators)
  • World anchor

9UYALO.png

• permissionsEx
  • coreprotect
  • lockette
  • Worldguard
  • Essentials

Screenshots

FVLx6o.png

Small town

tNDIB4.png

Underconstruction base of Teseties

1ukZGO.png

Spawn created by seperfall

ZbZ4GB.png

Company of Rednx and _daly_

Donate

Contact [email protected] for more info

Donaters can use all items.

Whitelist form

You need to have a minimum of 15 posts.

In game name:

Age?

Why should I let you in my server?

What time zone do you live in?

How long will you be able to play?

Have you ever been banned?

main mod?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: GreekOverdose

Why? Why would i like to join? I have been looking for a good Tekkit server to play on which has a friendly community and active admins, i hope this server will be the right one. I plan to try out redpower2 as I haven't done much with it as of yet. I know IC2 and EE2 like the back of my hand. I know very little about Buildcraft but i am eager to learn about it.

How long will you be able to play? A day, 1 - 3 hours more when i am not at college.

Have you ever been banned? Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c43e2b5436b07432dd07e1482762e09848c0254a

In game name: GreekOverdose

Why? Why would i like to join? I have been looking for a good Tekkit server to play on which has a friendly community and active admins, i hope this server will be the right one. I plan to try out redpower2 as I haven't done much with it as of yet. I know IC2 and EE2 like the back of my hand. I know very little about Buildcraft but i am eager to learn about it.

How long will you be able to play? A day, 1 - 3 hours more when i am not at college.

Have you ever been banned? Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c43e2b5436b07432dd07e1482762e09848c0254a

Welcome GreekOverdose I have you added you to the whitelist. Don't make me regret this. I already had to ban the first appliant.

And sorry I reacted so late. Had some busy days and I forgot to check the forum.

In game name: zWoLveZ

Age? 13

Why? I like tekkit and I can't find a good server to play on, and this looks good.

What time zone do you live in? EST

How long will you be able to play? Awhile

Have you ever been banned? Aparently I have but i don't know how but yea I hope you can over look that

In game name: zWoLveZ

Age? 13

Why? I like tekkit and I can't find a good server to play on, and this looks good.

What time zone do you live in? EST

How long will you be able to play? Awhile

Have you ever been banned? Aparently I have but i don't know how but yea I hope you can over look that

You have 2 bans recorded by MCbans see http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a1ed3b231510f077f0f1379b039cb7b2ad49ea8c

So I'm sorry

In game name: roostevaba123

Age? 14

Why? Seem's like a good server with no banned items

What time zone do you live in? +2 eastern europe

How long will you be able to play? as long as i want, but usually 1 hour

Have you ever been banned? No, i haven't to be honest, some kicks but thats it

Added, I found no bans for you.

Remember to stick to the rules and visit www.ckz-clan.com if you really like the server :p

In game name:MalcolmBlue

Age?:14

Why?:I haven't played tekkit in a while.

What time zone do you live in?: Central (-6.00)

How long will you be able to play?:4-8 hours. Maybe less sometimes

Have you ever been banned?: I'm not going to lie like most people. I have been banned Quite alot.

THis is due to me being on multiple servers during my minecraft life.

If you seriously expect people to not lie about how many times they have been banned, and trust something like mcbans...I Worry for you.

I have been banned at least 350 times. Only twice for griefing.

At heart I'm a minecraft expert, and love minecraft multiplayer ever since alpha. =)

In game name:MalcolmBlue

Age?:14

Why?:I haven't played tekkit in a while.

What time zone do you live in?: Central (-6.00)

How long will you be able to play?:4-8 hours. Maybe less sometimes

Have you ever been banned?: I'm not going to lie like most people. I have been banned Quite alot.

THis is due to me being on multiple servers during my minecraft life.

If you seriously expect people to not lie about how many times they have been banned, and trust something like mcbans...I Worry for you.

I have been banned at least 350 times. Only twice for griefing.

At heart I'm a minecraft expert, and love minecraft multiplayer ever since alpha. =)

I LOLLED at your apply. I'll add you to the whitelist and see how it goes. But if you break one rules you are banned. :p

In game name: DudeSayWHAT

Age? 21

Why? This is a very general question...

What time zone do you live in? Pacific time, CA (currently)

How long will you be able to play? depends on how much time the Navy gives me off Have you ever been banned? On tekkit no, other games yes

Well yeah, ofcourse it's a very general question. and you are whitelisted now

In game name: mancuss

Age? 26

Why? I'm bored of playing alone, and looking for a place to play with some nice ppl

What time zone do you live in? UK

How long will you be able to play? forever ;) few times a week for a few hours at the time, all depends on my work

Have you ever been banned? NO

In game name: mancuss

Age? 26

Why? I'm bored of playing alone, and looking for a place to play with some nice ppl

What time zone do you live in? UK

How long will you be able to play? forever ;) few times a week for a few hours at the time, all depends on my work

Have you ever been banned? NO

You have been whitelisted.

In game name: Davidmcfadyen

Age? 15

Why? I'm finding it really difficult to find a good server to stick with at the moment

What time zone do you live in? GMT-1

How long will you be able to play? Probably quite frequently, although I do have to study a lot nowadays

Have you ever been banned? There's probably no point in lying here, I think I may have been a couple of times, but that will have been a while back now. I'd be disappointed if this is what lets me down in my application.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons