Question about buildcraft tanks.

TK381

Hi, I had a couple questions/requests about buildcraft tanks! I understand that they do not connect to eachother sadly, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to modify them to where they do connect to eachother so I can just have one giant tank? Each tank block should still count as 16 buckets, as I believe that is what it was before. Is this possible or no? Thank you so much for your time.

Hi, I had a couple questions/requests about buildcraft tanks! I understand that they do not connect to eachother sadly, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to modify them to where they do connect to eachother so I can just have one giant tank? Each tank block should still count as 16 buckets, as I believe that is what it was before. Is this possible or no? Thank you so much for your time.

They can connect one of top of another, and using Balance pipes (Clicky), you can make them act as one.

Oh, might be, sorry. I mostly play Technic, so additional pipes might not be in Tekkit.

It's not in Technic either anymore. Not completely sure why, but probably because of versions. You probably just installed it yourself there :)

Azanor, the author of Thaumcraft also tried to make thanks connect to eachother from the sides like that, but it seemed that it caused too much lag by doing that. So he just does it the same way Buildcraft works with tanks. So that's your reason right there why it doesn't connect to sides like that.

You can either wait for the next Railcraft *Iron tanks* or just place two wooden pipes pumping the two liquids from the one to the other and backwards. Still I would just make a couple of rows of long tanks.