Nath

Looking for 10 players for a small community server

Server is currently full. You are still welcome to apply and i'll contact you when spaces become available.

Looking for a few select players to play on a whitelisted community server. All mods enabled, no protection, ect.

The server is currently hosted in Paris, so it might be better for EU players however we do have someone who plays from Texas so it shouldn't be an issue if you're from the US.

I aim to create a small and friendly community of players so although there will be no protection there should be no stealing, raiding or non-consequential pvp. We are very much a care bear server. If you have any questions or suggestions please post them below!

If you're interested please post below with your IGN and time zone and if you're accepted i'll drop you a message.

Current Players - 

1 - KaydenTheGamer
2 - MC_AT_THE_MAX
3 - epicgamer503
4 - xLcDCKILLA
5 - TheVampiricT
6 - davicon1000
7 - g_raywolf
8 - swab2002
9 - wownelly
10 - wildmountain1

Edited by Nath

I AM exctatic about this, count me in
 also count my group in

IGN's are davicon1000 ---- (me) US east

swab2002 ---- US west

g_raywolf ---- US west

blackNightmare ---- US west

08awesome99 ---- US east

and last but not least: taco389 ---- US east

we all have skype but i will only give mine they have the right to give theirs at their consent. my skype name is: Davicon99

Hi, im darren 

i would like to join you.

Im 20 years old and have a little knowledge of tekkie legends.

I've been playing minecraft for a long time and now I'm getting back into again. 

IGN: xLcDCKILLA

USA, Eastern Time 

hope to join you soon! 

Hi everyone

Thanks so much for all the responses. I wasn't expecting so many so quickly!  I'll be online tonight and go through everyone and send out the IP.

See you online soon!

2 hours ago, Nath said:

Hi everyone

Thanks so much for all the responses. I wasn't expecting so many so quickly!  I'll be online tonight and go through everyone and send out the IP.

See you online soon!

Hey, we can all agree I was first! :^)

There might still be a few slots. I'm going to talk to Davicon tonight, i'm not sure how everyone on the server is going to feel about having half the server filled by one group.

Why Hello! I have been looking for a new Tekkit Legends server to play and I cannot find one to save my life that does not have many banned items XD They always have problems! And I was hoping to join a small community of other people that it is all trusted and we can prank others in a way to where it is just fun for all of us XD LIke Hermitcraft :P

IGN: TheVampiricT

Timezone: EST US

i see my group is a bit large but I can tell you 3 ppl who barely play and who you dont have to include : blackNightmare, 08awesome99 and taco389 SO JUST THE THREE WILL BE JOINING WHO ARE davicon1000 g_raywolf and swab2002

Edited by davicon1000
typo

2 hours ago, TheVampiricT said:

Why Hello! I have been looking for a new Tekkit Legends server to play and I cannot find one to save my life that does not have many banned items XD They always have problems! And I was hoping to join a small community of other people that it is all trusted and we can prank others in a way to where it is just fun for all of us XD LIke Hermitcraft :P

IGN: TheVampiricT

Timezone: EST US

That's why I wanna join too! To have fun and play pranks in a small community! :D 

I live in florida (east coast if you don't know US states). I'm looking for some guys to play with and I'd love to join a community like this. I'm 16 btw, not sure what kind of age group this is.

IGN: wownelly

Edited by wownelly

Okay guys. I've gone through and added everyone above to the Whitelist, pmed them the IP and added them to the list in the first post.

People are still welcome to apply and i'll add in players as and when the community feels we need them.

2 minutes ago, TheVampiricT said:

I've tried my account and it says I am not white listed... and I thought you may of done my alt, so I tried it and it says that I am not white listed.. soo yea XD

Try connecting now. I had added - TheVampiricT

9 minutes ago, Nath said:

Try connecting now. I had added - TheVampiricT

Yea It is still saying I am not white listed.. do you know why? XD :P
Did you try /whitelist add TheVampiricT you could of mistyped or done a differ command..

EDIT: Yea even after you did another reset it is still not letting me on

Edited by TheVampiricT
Adding

3 minutes ago, Nath said:

Bare with me guys Fluctis panel had whitelist enabled on it. I want to use standard whitelist so have to go through and add you all. Try again in 10 minutes :(

Alright XD Ill watch some youtube, I need to catch up anyway :)