hello,newbie here,greeting from CA

italligue

• Moderators

Gonna give you a pat on the back for not postin' your name aswell.

But for future thread posting, please do not post these kinds of threads. They offer no discussions, other than small talks "hi", "yea welcome", "nice 2 cee ya", "etc etcetera...".

We try to be a green environmental forum (saving up digital paper), so wasting space with these kinds of threads are not liked by mods and such...

Also gonna refer you to this Page so you can avoid any future mis-steps.

If you DO feel the need to small talk, then go to this Page.

If you want some proper Comedy though... just look around the off-topic for hilarity.

Edit. Just noticed how much of a mod backstabbing backseating this post made me look like.

Not my intention, but there are much crap that the off-topic section gets... This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Edit. Just noticed how much of a mod backstabbing backseating this post made me look like.

Not my intention, but there are much crap that the off-topic section gets... This is only the tip of the iceberg.

You avoided the two backseat modding Don'ts: command and suggestions of punishment. You will notice that you got no warning, despite the thread being locked. I hope others will take this to heart.