BomberDX

Chocobos Bug

I was playing Big Dig normally, mining some gold, when the fps quickly dropped from 20-30 to 2-4, i guessed it was my computer, because it's a low end, but i played in other maps and it worked well, then i made my way home, near it, i noticed hundreds, maybe thousands of creatures on the minimap, then i saw the bug, yes, i left Whiskers home, and he learned to clone himself, i think, because there was hundreds of Whiskers

Well, it never happened before with me, can i get some help here?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Butters915
      I know that a few others have reported the problem, but I have not found any solution with me and my friend's world. When we started the world, there were almost no problems with falling through the world or lag or anything. As we progressed, though, this problem got worse and worse, starting with when I died I would fall though the world for 10-20 seconds, and I would spawn back in with little to no problems. This has now gotten to the point where I cannot play on the server because I would be falling through the world and into the void. Once I let it sit for a while and it took almost 30 mins for me to load in, but I was immediately killed, leaving me to fall through the world. We use hamachi to play together and both have pretty mediocre internet, both staying around 6 Mbps on an average day. Also, we both have around 6 gb of ram allocated to technic, so that is not the problem, as we have both tried lowering and increasing ram. Any help would be great!
    • By RobloxIsDead
      The console logs are here: https://pastebin.com/56eGrsS4

I am on linux if that helps any.
      Also I have attempted to use Legacy Java Fixer as well
    • By Quizer9O8
      Hello there,
      Since I haven't got any luck of finding a fix or someone mentioning this issue I'll place it down right here.
      A few months ago I have noticed that whenever you're launching a Minecraft modpack from the Technic Launcher Minecraft suddenly hijacks all of the available RAM which causes to freeze the entire computer for 10 - 15 minutes before I'm able to terminate the process manually in Task Manager (Windows 10). Since I have 16GB of RAM in my pc I allocated 8GB of RAM to Minecraft (which should be enough for many modpacks) in the settings shown here below but no matter what is set in the Launcher Options seems to have any effect, it straight up ignores it all together.

I'm out of ideas and in desperate need for a solution because this issue makes every modpack I have (small or large) unplayable at this point.
    • By R8_Revolver
      When I click play,it loads the modpack then closes the launcher and the launcher instantly appears.Is there any way to fix this?
      techniclauncher_2018-10-28.log
    • By DatMudkip873
      When I try to run minecraft sky (official) everything works fine but when it says: Finishing Up 6/7 it will close out of minecraft and put me back on the technic launcher. (I haven't gotten any crash reports) Please help!
      I think this may be a crash report?

[16:57:37] [main/INFO]: Setting user: DatMudkip873
      [16:57:39] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
      [16:57:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Aether II, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:ArchitectureCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:PTRModelLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Compressum, FMLFileResourcePack:Gilded Games Utility, FMLFileResourcePack:Gliby's Voice Chat Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MinecraftSky, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Rope Bridge, FMLFileResourcePack:RPGAdvMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Tree Growing Simulator 2014, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Yet Another Backup Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:YUNoMakeGoodMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
      [16:58:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
      [16:58:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
      [16:58:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
      [16:58:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/revolvers-atlas
      Hopefully this helps!