BomberDX

Chocobos Bug

I was playing Big Dig normally, mining some gold, when the fps quickly dropped from 20-30 to 2-4, i guessed it was my computer, because it's a low end, but i played in other maps and it worked well, then i made my way home, near it, i noticed hundreds, maybe thousands of creatures on the minimap, then i saw the bug, yes, i left Whiskers home, and he learned to clone himself, i think, because there was hundreds of Whiskers

Well, it never happened before with me, can i get some help here?

I to have had this bug.. it also happens to wild chocobos. usually if they go into the water and you walk out of sight.. i had to scrap a really nice map where i was conveniently located near a village, temple, and dungeon.  as in they were all on top of each other.. which was amazing! in any case. my problem started when my baby chocobo grew up.. i tried using MCedit to remove the horde.. but.. sadly i apparently missed a few cause when i jumped back in.. they multiplied yet again.. but they were all the wild ones.. my two tame ones only duped on first play.. but they don't move they just float where they are bobbing up and down. funny thing is you can tame the clone and it tames the mobile... any who just my thoughts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ShrillBear
      So as the title says, i had a lot of problem with this server over the past weeks. There were many problems
      First of all, lags. Lots of them. I thought it might be because of Recurrent Komplex (because a lot of times the log said that the mod causes cascading worldgen lag).
      So i removed it. Than i also removed mystcraft because some times it also had the same messages in the log.

But the server still lags and crashes.
      I often get kicked with the message fatal error, the connection was terminated or something like that.
      It also takes way long the modpack to load. (1.12.2, custom modpack with around  115 mods)

My specs:
      i5-4440
      750-TI
      16 Gb DDR3 (6 Gb for server, and 6 for the launcher, ridiculous.)

https://pastebin.com/5kA748PK

• By sanik0010
      I installed the Final Stand modpack and its in my .technic folder but after it downloads there is no open button, it just says install. I tried doing that but nothing changed.
    • By MeowMere333
      I have been trying to play mod packs through the Technic launcher, but whenever I download and play a pack, it opens up Minecraft in the very bottom right of my screen. When the game loads into the title screen, when I fullscreen there is no buttons or words. Also, whenever I enter a world and I try to put it into fullscreen, the screen bugs out and starts going crazy. (almost like if the camera starts spinning in a circle). I have tried looking for fixes but it seems as no one else has this problem. I am in desperate need for help, as I get little to no FPS when not in fullscreen. (Yes, this happens in all the mod packs I've checked so far.)
      Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnCAxhpfB4

• By EllisAkap
      Hello !
      So here's my problem !
      I imagine that it is me, who is made a mistake but good ! When you don't know! You might as well ask for help !
      I tried to create a Modpack for my friends and me. Except that when the Technic launcher installs it, the game launches in Vanilla.
      I attach to you the link of the archive which I use for the Modpack.             https://a-11.1fichier.com/p615904169
      The Modpack is in 1.12.2. It is surely important to specify it !
      Thank you in advance for your help.
      EllisAkap.

Ah ! And ! Sorry for my english, if it is not perfect ! Being French, it is not my main language.
    • By stringybean
      I have recently updated to macOs Catalina, and i wanted to reinstall technic launcher to play with my friends. I already have java installed, but when i open the .jar file, it pops up on my dock and disappears twice. When i check the logs there is usually one log for each time i open it, along with nothing in the surrounding folders. I have tried to 'reinstall' technic multiple times.
      techniclauncher_2020-02-06.log