Chocobos Bug

BomberDX

I was playing Big Dig normally, mining some gold, when the fps quickly dropped from 20-30 to 2-4, i guessed it was my computer, because it's a low end, but i played in other maps and it worked well, then i made my way home, near it, i noticed hundreds, maybe thousands of creatures on the minimap, then i saw the bug, yes, i left Whiskers home, and he learned to clone himself, i think, because there was hundreds of Whiskers

Well, it never happened before with me, can i get some help here?

• 3 years later...

I to have had this bug.. it also happens to wild chocobos. usually if they go into the water and you walk out of sight.. i had to scrap a really nice map where i was conveniently located near a village, temple, and dungeon.  as in they were all on top of each other.. which was amazing! in any case. my problem started when my baby chocobo grew up.. i tried using MCedit to remove the horde.. but.. sadly i apparently missed a few cause when i jumped back in.. they multiplied yet again.. but they were all the wild ones.. my two tame ones only duped on first play.. but they don't move they just float where they are bobbing up and down. funny thing is you can tame the clone and it tames the mobile... any who just my thoughts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By GamerPro1555
      sooooo i wanted to download a modpack but it says "error downloading data from the pack:insert_name_here
      failed to download insert_link_here please speak with the authot of the modpack" or something along the lines
      Help anybody??
    • By JoshSSJGod
      Hi! New here and I wanna fix these major issues I have been having with Pixelmon Reforged. I boot it up from Technic and everything seems fine, then when I load a world it majority of the time crashes while very few times it lets me play. Even though the few times I can play it has problems such as players. npcs (but not the pixelmon themselves) and chests (ender, normal, shulker, etc) are invisible. If I could get some feedback on how to solve these issues then that would be very appreciated.
    • By Shadow_Dark484
      the printing press keeps crashing my game 
      never mind i got rid of it
    • By mojiwoji
      My Hexxit screen keeps getting stuck on either a black, a white, or a flashing screen between both. I have deleted and reinstalled but nothing works. Any ideas?