how

Kian Coppard

It involves reaching Level 3 of Java Wizardry. It also involves Space Magic (it's magic in space!) and Cheesemaking. When you've mastered these three skills, a government operative who's been monitoring your progress will report in. The head honchos at the CIA will then decide if you're an asset or a threat, and act accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

It should also be noted that hacking life to up your Java Wizardy level can cause severe problems and potentially crash your life. If you manage to not crash, the CIA are likely to count you as a threat and arrest you.

Remember, hacking life was made a crime punishable by a ban until the year 9999 in a secret government vote made in 1998, at the same time as cracking life was made illegal.

I said zero level. The first two tuts are quite out of date and any questions can't be directed towards mDiyo as he's gone. After that it's advanced stuff which is probably not where someone would want to start.

Someone on DW's SMPLP does live streams of their coding. That might be a good thing to check out. I don't remember who it was though.

edit: I read through the advanced tutorials. Watch those videos to figure out how to set up a development environment and then use this guys tuts. They're really good and cover enough of the basics to get you started.

I said zero level. The first two tuts are quite out of date and any questions can't be directed towards mDiyo as he's gone. After that it's advanced stuff which is probably not where someone would want to start.

Someone on DW's SMPLP does live streams of their coding. That might be a good thing to check out. I don't remember who it was though.

edit: I read through the advanced tutorials. Watch those videos to figure out how to set up a development environment and then use this guys tuts. They're really good and cover enough of the basics to get you started.

Ahhh good point Erus, I haven't looked at them for a while.