Sign in to follow this  
Cubby94

[3.1.2]JustTekkit[No-PvP][20][S-Vanilla][No Restricted Mods/Items]

JustTekkit is a brand new 24/7 Non-PvP Tekkit server. It's a mature, friendly environment with PvP disabled and Griefing not allowed. All in-game items can be built. There are NO item restrictions. If you would like to become a member of JustTekkit, visit the website, http//:www.justtekkit.enjin.com and write a short application convincing me that you will follow all the rules.

IP: 198.12.65.21

Rules:

• No Swearing
  • No PvP
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • Respect Other Players Space
  • Be Friendly and Mature

Am Lokking For A Good Server to Join. Im very experienced. I Want To Apply For Staff. I thonk i would make an exelent mod. im 13, have never been banned, and have played tekkit about half a year. I am always willing to help people out, and am active everyday.

Thanks For you time reading this,

IGN: SpartaD333

I was looking for a non-pvp no mods restricted friendly server to make a factory with my friends. This server looks perfect! I am quite experienced. I am 13, I played tekkit for about a month. Never been banned and never swear on minecraft. I don't grief but I would like it to be clear about where your territory fr you factory is not having people building over the sides.

IGN: E3MINER

hey, im a completed n00b at tekkit, and need to learn the ropes. can u help me? i only have some small understanding of the industrialcraft, but no idea about buldcraft besides basic piping and waterproof piping. PLZ HELP ME!

Hi I would like to join your server It looks great and I have a lot of experience playing tekkit.I would greatly appreciate it.

IGN:stir33

Reason:Your server is one of the only great tekkit servers still out there that understand tekkit isnt tekkit without all of the items.

Thanks I hope to See you on the server soon.

I would love to join your server! :D I'm quite experienced in Tekkit, but mostly in EE and I've been playing minecraft since alpha.

IGN: Godisgrisen

I'm writing this application here since i cant connect to your website :C Hope this works anyways :D

This sounds great. I have been playing Tekkit for about a year now. I took a small break but now I wanted to find a small server!

my IGN is: Lalaman185

Looking forward to playing! Merry Christmas!

Hey, I clicked the thread but I didn't take me anywhere so I'll just write a short application.

IGN: Everdean

Previous bans: No

Experience: Since May of 2012

Reasons: I am looking for a great server where I can settle down and not have to worry about an abusing staff and a community that has no respect for one another. I specialize in IC2 and BC, and I want to be more familiar with Red Power.

Thanks for taking the time to reading this.