Looking for a private tekkit server. ~~

Dialiss

Hi Tekkitiers.

I have been looking through all kinds of tekkit servers on the white list forum here and on the web etc. etc. but i cant find one that suit's me :/ not a single one is good to play on. I am awear that i could make my own server to play on but the atmosphere and the experience is not the same as if i where to play with other player's.

If you have got a little server with a few friends and you dont mind me & my friend to play on it please contact me - PM me. :) your efforts would be highly appreciated.

Greeting ~Dialiss & Heallro.

Hey i am just opening a server and i dont feel like putting a thread but the server ip is 10.10.5.25 i might put white list if there are abusers depending on who reads this if you want i am looking for admins there are no banned items dont abuse and dont kill people just starting if i hear of this you will be banned for a period of time will be adding in pluggins such as the [private] sign thing maybe towny but im not sure depends on how many people join thanks for reading bye! Forgot to mention we are running on 3gb of ram

If you have got a little server with a few friends and you dont mind me & my friend to play on it please contact me - PM me.

This thread is where you should have posted. It's for small, private servers not necessarily listed anywhere. And yes you still violate the spirit of the "Don't ask others to find you a server" rule, in that you're being lazy and asking others to PM you - even thanking them for their efforts. We purposefully don't cater to laziness.