[3.1.2]MasterCraft[PvA][25 Slots][Voxelport²][NO BANNED ITEMS!]

tijnmasterAC

New

IGN: Gorox7

Timezone: GMT +1 (Poland)

Why: The server I was playing on before is shutting down. I am looking for a nice, friendly server that has EE allowed. I am a peaceful person, I was never banned.

Accepted and added

IGN:456744

Timezone(in GMT+x):uk

Why do you wan't to play on our server:only white list servers are good and this server looks like a nice one

I'm really sorry but you have a ban however if you have a good reason you'll be accepted anyway.

IGN: ricfield12

Timezone(in GMT+1) Netherlands

Why do you want to play on our server: I played on multiple " open" servers and those are just full with minges and griefers, so I choose to try out a whitelist server and this one looks terrific. I have never been banned on any server. * I'm known for being trustworthy*

IGN: ricfield12

Timezone(in GMT+1) Netherlands

Why do you want to play on our server: I played on multiple " open" servers and those are just full with minges and griefers, so I choose to try out a whitelist server and this one looks terrific. I have never been banned on any server. * I'm known for being trustworthy*

Accepted

Ign: epicninja88

Timezone: GMT-5 (Tri-State-Area of New York)

Why I want to play on your server: I don't like non-whitelist servers because they often have much to many griefers and the last server I played on shut down.

Have you ever been banned: No and I don't plan to.

IGN: Risahashi

TIme: GMT-7 (Montana, USA)

I am fairly new to Minecraft so I was looking for a whitelist to play on and I haven't been banned nor do I plan on doing so

IGN:relyter

Timezone(in GMT-5:00

Why do you wan't to play on our server:Because i like quiet,small servers that are white listed.

Have you ever been banned:No.

IGN:chal01

Timezone(in GMT+x): GMT -6 (CST)

Why do you wan't to play on our server: Nothing banned and its whitelisted and this looks pretty friendly to build a base without hassle

Have you ever been banned:No

Ign: epicninja88

Timezone: GMT-5 (Tri-State-Area of New York)

Why I want to play on your server: I don't like non-whitelist servers because they often have much to many griefers and the last server I played on shut down.

Have you ever been banned: No and I don't plan to.

All of above are accepted but have to keep the time zone difference in mind!

IGN:airsoftmanbuild

Timezone(in GMT+x): GMT Central

Why do you wan't to play on our server: I want to be a part of a community that I can build freely and not get greifed.

Have you ever been banned:NO never ever and I want to keep it up.

Accepted!

IGN:odogg1979

Timezone(in GMT+x):GMT

Why do you want to play on our server: I would like to play on this server because im bored of being raided on non whitelist servers and people just being idiots.

Have you ever been banned: Yes I have but atleast I admit it, I have been banned 3/4 times on minecraft, but once on tekkit for a plugin mishap in which i got banned and still am for greifing while not on the server.

IGN:green_fire_hawk

Timezone(in GMT+x):+1 (the netherlands)

Why do you wan't to play on our server:i hate playing on server where every griefer can just walk in and grief everything! so i hope this gives me a chance to make a good start and not get griefed and i just like this server by the look of the pictures!

Have you ever been banned:1 time of i got griefed alot of times by the same guy and i got so mad and i griefed him back than i got banned but i lost like ALOT of time and stuff from that and i have learned that revenge=ban.

IGN:green_fire_hawk

Timezone(in GMT+x):+1 (the netherlands)

Why do you wan't to play on our server:i hate playing on server where every griefer can just walk in and grief everything! so i hope this gives me a chance to make a good start and not get griefed and i just like this server by the look of the pictures!

Have you ever been banned:1 time of i got griefed alot of times by the same guy and i got so mad and i griefed him back than i got banned but i lost like ALOT of time and stuff from that and i have learned that revenge=ban.

IGN: idan10000

Timezone(in GMT+x): +9:00

Why do you wan't to play on our server: nothing is banned and its white listed so there wont be any griffers

Have you ever been banned: never

Accepted

IGN: frostybear666

Timezone(in GMT+x): EST

Why do you wan't to play on our server: I want to start getting back into tekkit and i thought a small server would be a good place to start.

Have you ever been banned: yes but almost all of them are on false pretenses and just abusive op's.

IGN:odogg1979

Timezone(in GMT+x):GMT

Why do you want to play on our server: I would like to play on this server because im bored of being raided on non whitelist servers and people just being idiots.

Have you ever been banned: Yes I have but atleast I admit it, I have been banned 3/4 times on minecraft, but once on tekkit for a plugin mishap in which i got banned and still am for greifing while not on the server.

As sorry as I am but yesterday night we, the admins, had a meeting and decided that we'dd only let on a limited amount of people per month for this month we decided 10. You two are both suposed to go into the 10th slot, but we can't fit 2 keys in 1 keyhole ey. So as sorry as I feel but I'm going to have to ask you to really think about your reason to join and repost it. The admins will vote and the winner joins.

I'm really sorry,

Tijnmaster

I would like to join because all open servers I have been on (many) I have been raided and greifed which I am sure nobody enjoys and this server seems to have no issues with raiders and such. I have been waiting for the chance to play on a small server where the admins seem kind and non abusive of their powers.

Thanks for reading.

odogg1998

IGN: DT_Darkness

Timezone(in GMT+x): UTC +7

Why do you wan't to play on our server: i want ti join this server because i saw the building in this server and reminded me of something i built on other server that got got grief so i thought maybe i could build my building again

Have you ever been banned:nope, never p.s i am making this application for December

I would like to join because all open servers I have been on (many) I have been raided and greifed which I am sure nobody enjoys and this server seems to have no issues with raiders and such. I have been waiting for the chance to play on a small server where the admins seem kind and non abusive of their powers.

Thanks for reading.

odogg1998

well i guess you're accepted

IGN: DT_Darkness

Timezone(in GMT+x): UTC +7

Why do you wan't to play on our server: i want ti join this server because i saw the building in this server and reminded me of something i built on other server that got got grief so i thought maybe i could build my building again

Have you ever been banned:nope, never p.s i am making this application for December

IGN:sazaric

Timezone(in GMT+x): gmt-8 i think

Why do you wan't to play on our server: looking for somewhere fun to play

Have you ever been banned: nope

I'm putting top of the list for december