Custom Modpack Crashes whenever an items usage is searched for.

Eleventy49

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JelloRub
      https://pastebin.com/aAY1JJeM LOG
      I cant install/download anything absolutely rubbish. I have disabled firewall/antivirus and reinstalled technic several times i tried the technic discord server as well and i asked around the modpack servers as well no one seems to know the solution to this, hope someone here knows something </3
      whenever i try installing pixelspark this error comes up: Failed to download https://libraries.minecraft.net/org/scala-lang/scala-xml_2.11/1.0.2/scala-xml_2.11-1.0.2.jar, please consult modpack author.
      and then for crafting dead: "failed to download https://158.69.25.220/uploads/craftingdead/aftermath/modpack/o-version-110b1.zip", please consult modpack author.
      Hope someone has a solution
      techniclauncher_2017-04-26.log
    • By ReCast Productions
      This modpack contains all your favorite mods from Tekkit, Voltz, Tekkit Legends and more.. Download now to create the perfect world.
      You can also download the modpack server, this includes mods and plugin functionality for things like world edit, world gaurd etc.
      Note: The server requires Java 7, it does not work with Java 8
      Technic Modpack Page
    • By MaRk124
      Hello, Welcome to my second modpack avilable here, on technic launcher
      - Click Here
      If you're interessted to play my older pack follow this link...
      - Click Here
      Modpack based on technology. Don't be sad there is a couple magic mods as Witchery, Reliquary, Tropicraft etc... Also a couple biomes mods as Biomes o' Plenty, ExtrabiomesXL.

This modpack currently has no official server.

Some of the mods will be..

Example:
      Biomes o' plenty - Forestry - Tinker's Construct - Natura
      All together: 120 mods!
      Also if you're interessted by contacting me add me on skype:
      - marko.balasko2
      Or twitter:
      - @markomafia1
    • By story_
      Okay so when I open my nei menu, everything looks fine. I can see all of the items and even spawn things in. Here's the issue. On certain items (Powersuit capacitors, Forcefield emitter, etc.) I can't press R and get the recipe for it. It just makes the clicking noise. It's happened three times before and I just reinstalled it and it worked fine. But it's been in the span of two days and I don't want to keep reinstalling. Is there a way to fix it?
    • By Dstrom
      Help! Not enough items does not show up. I've tried everything pressing O changing options, it is just non existent in any modpack I play. It is installed and the options do come up when I press O but the search bar nor any items show on the right side. I try to play by myself or with friends and it sets me back because it works for them. Any help is needed. Thanks.