• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By Gabytole
      Can't enter the world. It enter the launcher, enters the modpack, but after "Loading World" it crashes. Here's the crash report.
      crash-2018-10-18_13.10.56-server.txt
    • By 7Fuzzy
      hey all,
      im having a problem with fluiducts from TD and the sewer and composter from minefactory.
      I made a very simple system. just some fluiducts connecting between the sewer and the composter.
      it worked for a few seconds' but then it stoped tranfering sewage although i connected the ducts proparly with servos (they are not depending on redstone - i did it in this always active mode) and the sewer is full of sewage.
      im adding pictures of what i built.
      can someone spot the problem?
      p.s, earlier i tried to do the same thing with the grinder and the auto spawner - same problem

• By DiggityDog44
      I was trying to launch a blightfall server by downloading it from the technic website i went in the  server notepad file and put my ip in and i launched the server using the start file but it crashed soon after here are gyazo Screenshots of my server folder and mods folder.

• By algaeninja
      I got this when trying to restart blightfall after the power went out. And yes I did un and reinstall and turn it back off and on again  "C:\Users\{myinfo}\AppData\Roaming\.techinc\modpacks\blightfall\mods\1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar
      it would get about 1/3 of the way through install then stop.
      I saved my major save as I did not want to loose it.

{myinfo} is my redacted username