5. trainedkiller56

trainedkiller56

6. Roguemanster

Roguemanster

7. t0rched

t0rched

• Similar Content

• By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By Vasiva
      Hi everyone, I'm searching for cheap hosting preferably up to 13$ for 1month where I can play with my friends. I want to set up 1.12.2 pack on this serwer and recommended RAM is 3,5GB and space disk slightly above 3GB. I'm from Europe and want hosting to be in Europe so my ping will be normal. Any recommendations? Thanks for help
    • By iRequim
      I was wondering if it was possible for me to play a technic modpack with multiplayer when I have the same account logged in on 2 different computers?I only bought the game once and don't want to buy the game again just so my little brother can play minecraft. He is basically 9 years old and no way can he buy the game (lol), I would buy it but like i said I don't want to waste money just to access multiplayer. I do have proof that I own a legit copy of minecraft java edition and am not using a pirate/cracked version of it (just in case no one believes i own the game)

I'd appreciate any help or just a simple answer saying this is possible and how or that this is not possible and why.
      Another note is that when I tried doing a direct connect with my IP and the server's port it said "That name is already taken" 
    • By Hedrixz
      Hello, I've never created a modded server and I'm not sure how to do it.
      I've downloaded the serverfiles and I'll it'll be hosted on a proper serverhost and not locally.
      My questions are:

-How to set up
      -Am I able to use with bungeecord and if so, how?
      -Am I able to install things such as Essentials in any way?

I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone could link me to a couple of articles or explain how to do some of these, thank you!
    • By Mincelad
      My friends recently got a Technic modded server and i got everything downloaded fine and all is well. However the thing is whenever i try to join the server it spends about 20 minutes loading or logging in and then eventually it will say something along the lines of "The connection was forcibly closed by a remote host" and ill be taken back to the join screen. Or sometimes the game will just crash. The same occurs on single player worlds when i attempt them. Is this just my pc being shitty or is there something i can do to fix this? (Also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum/page im new to this stuff and am still sorting it all out, if theres any more information needed for this let me know!)