springy1625

Tekkit Legends Server Chaning EMC values

Hello, 

I am having problems trying to workout how to change/remove emc values from items.

For example, I think it's ridiculous being able to condense food, you should be out farming!

Anyway, the only thing I found was tekkit restrict, but that only works for tekkit classic as far as I can see?

Is their an alternate plugin or other way to remove emc from food items?

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By lynnz
      Hello is there any way to change your name on the Technic Website?
      I logged in in my old account and i noticed that i have some strange name that i choose as a kid.
      current name: Gamegkdfgsw135
      name that i want: xssx
    • By Lightofday12
      Am I able to get my name changed on the Technic Platform? Its Ruven_Xeito, and I want to get it Changed to Lightofday12. If this is possible then ill be glad it was fixed 
    • By jakbyte
      I want to change my platform email (not my forums email). I've already tried to emailing Technic about it, but it wouldn't go through. Is there any way to change my Technic Platform email without creating a new account?
    • By landocchi
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/poke-engineer.1216358
      IP: 68.186.146.215
      Rules: 1. Don't grief the map, don't spam chat, don't try to crash the server.
      Mods Included: Pixelmon, ProjectE, Industrialcraft 2, AdvancedRocketry, VeinMiner, and much more!
      Description: I made this fun mod-pack for me and my buddies to play, and we would love some more people to join! Different Pixelmon are found on different planets, so in order to get certain Pixelmon you will have to travel to far away planets. This mod is the perfect mix between industrial mods and fantasy mods all with Pixelmon.
      Up-time: 24/7
      If the server does get big enough, we can add voting rewards, weekly tournaments, scavenger hunts, and a lot more!
    • By ZontY_
      Hello, i wanted to change my name at technic platform, because i created it 2 years ago and i don't like the name anymore and also i have changed it in MC. If there is any way to change it, i'll be happy
      My name at Technic P. is: "KinatorCzEofficial" and i want to change it to "ZontY_"