[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are there so many banned items now? with that i just lost about a total emc value of about 20,000,000 from banned items! please unban all items, besides my biggest reason for joining the server was no banned items please unban all the items and make a better anti grief system or what ever to let my items come back

why are there so many banned items now? with that i just lost about a total emc value of about 20,000,000 from banned items! please unban all items, besides my biggest reason for joining the server was no banned items please unban all the items and make a better anti grief system or what ever to let my items come back

rcmaeh! Why would u do this?! The reason most of us joined was coz of no banned items and now u banned the swiftwolf and the tank cart and god knows what else?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! Sorry, im kind of annoyed (sniffs)

We didn't. There are still no banned items. Any items banned were player based when your permissions got screwed up. Going to spawn can sometimes do this as well as issues with our server host ftp system. We'll let you know what went wrong but currently it is fixed.

WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE NO BANNED ITEMS. ALWAYS.

ok rcmaehl, thanks. It was really driving me nuts that i couldnt make so many things. btw, was anthrodragon ever an admin on your server?

Yes, he was. He technically still is. He has all the permissions of one.

Useful info obtained from Server Inspections while backing up old map before reset:

(Unsuccessful) Attempts to crash the server via Computercraft: 5

Bans from chat log:

Rad51 - Hacks/Oil Derrick

2013-07-16 00:11:32 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] Rad51: /msg Prime And x-ray beat that

2013-07-16 00:11:48 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] Rad51: /r i can get you any item

2013-07-16 00:11:59 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] Rad51: /r and spawners

2013-07-16 00:12:17 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] prime534: /msg Rad51 hey buddy guess what? Ragewolf is moderator on this server and he can see this XD

2013-07-16 00:12:25 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] Rad51: /r so what

2013-07-16 00:12:28 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] prime534: /msg Rad51 hacks arent allowed...

2013-07-16 00:12:35 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] Rad51: /r i have many other servers

kevin821 - Hacks/General

2013-07-18 02:08:18 [iNFO] [W][37;22m[[37;1mDefault[31;22m-[37;22m][37;1m kevin821[37;1m: yeha i have hacks[m

mkirkpatrick - Hacks/XRay + Hacks/Fly

2013-07-28 06:16:24 [iNFO] [W][37;22m[[37;1mDefault[31;22m-[37;22m][37;1m mkirkpatrick[37;1m: So u dont wanna guy with X-Ray[m

2013-07-28 06:16:27 [iNFO] [W][37;22m[[37;1mDefault[31;22m-[37;22m][37;1m mkirkpatrick[37;1m: fly[m

Additional Notes:

User BoobNoobing is pretty good at Computercraft locks, and ASCII art.

This info will be updated throughout the reset process.

To all new people: Don't join this server if you don't like spawn killing. I have been killed a total of 3 times at spawn and lost a lot of items. All three of those times I was inside spawn and lost a lost of RM and DM.

Dude, I think I know who killed you... It was NicoleTucker. She killed you at spawn mulitple times right?

Well, that's spawnkill and she did it... i was there watching... sorry dude...

BTW, Even after the perms were fixed, when the server restarted, my stuff in my white alchemy bag disappeared... i had 3 stacks of DM and 5 stacks of Mobius fuel... also, 4 stacks of Diamonds.... XD also Red matter i had 8 stacks of them.... Can i have it back? i really worked so hard for it....

A lot of people have been asking how to get staff positions. Here's how:

1. You MUST be over 13 years of age.
  2. You MUST have proper grammar and spelling.
  3. You MUST NOT have any previous bans on any server.
  4. Submit a Functional Résumé with at least 1 job reference. OR
  5. Be Referenced by a current staff member.

Well dudes im banned for a week because somebody REP'd me and i killed them back and got my stuff back... Wow, thanks Slithid...

If you got banned you deserved it. It was likely for spawn killing. Also thanks for bumping the thread, it attracts more people to the server. :)