[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or have we been experiencing loads of downtime lately?

Yes, however, we're actively trying to fix it. Someone/something is screwing with physics and lagging the server and we're trying to find it.

Yes, however, we're actively trying to fix it. Someone/something is screwing with physics and lagging the server and we're trying to find it.

We've temporarily fixed the problem by removing gravel physics.

can u please unban me I was banned for no reason the last thing I did before I was banned is give red matter to people because I had a lot my in game

name is 16ultimate thank u for ur time

Considering you spammed the forums asking to be unbanned. No. If it had been a single post, or even an accidental second post within 1-2 minutes (It happens occasionally with lag). Feel free to make an appeal to your punishment with any proof you have.

oh I would also like to report Nicoletucker for killing me, world editing a square of 1000 nukes,blowing up 6 of my power flowers(all of them),spam killing me(even at spawn),making me lose my gem armour all because she wanted to mess around with someone please may u take action to this thank you

So, hi I don't know if you are aware but I've been playing this server for quite a while now and I thought It would be nice for a change; so.............

I was wondering if you would let me become a moderator? I will answer some questions of your choice if you would like

thank you for your time,

Superapplepie123!

There goes rc again banned people for no fucking reason!

I know right

Anyone banned was banned for a reason.

So, hi I don't know if you are aware but I've been playing this server for quite a while now and I thought It would be nice for a change; so.............

I was wondering if you would let me become a moderator? I will answer some questions of your choice if you would like

thank you for your time,

Superapplepie123!

We currently have enough staff at the moment, however you will be put into queue for consideration if a spot opens up.

BANNED ninjacaleb3 - Grief/Administrative + Terrorist Behavior (Griefing American Flag with an American IP, shame on you kid)

Ok thanks :D and why was duping banned? I only dupe quantum cause its a pain in the arse to make...LOL :D

It got a bit out of hand and everyone could basically dupe everything making it kinda like creative. We're thinking about adding a creative world in the future, however.

rc u think there will be admin slots open too ? since theres way more player slots

Honestly it's just a gimmick. We don't expect 5000 people to be on at once. It makes us stand out. If we start averaging 35 people on or around there we'll likely allow for more staff however a few people have already put in applications.