[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i think I'm being hacked because every time I get on I get booted right back off and I think the person responsible is King_nelso because he is the only one on that griefed me

If that was you who answered my question on the server you shouldn't be hacked. The server just thought that you were still connected... I should really purge the caches more often.

Coming Soon: VIP/Donor World! No-grief, No-raid, No-steal. Safe world. This will be a square world, in which VIPs get 1 region (512x512) and Donors get 4 regions (1024x1024) all to their own!

We need King_nelso banned!!!! He is a hacker! He walks through forcefields, he force teleports, and he uses personal forcefield so that he can't be hit!!! Please do something about this!

He has be killed a few times by normal players. However, if you still have an issue let us know. Teleporting through solid transparent objects is done using a void ring.

There's no point in rebuilding my house because Shoopboi and king Nelson have my place set as player home and shoopboi told everyone on the server to put a map marker at my place so that if I rebuilt it they could come grief it again and that violates the don't be a complete jerk rule but there's nothing I can do about it so I guess I'm off to find a new spot (for the 5th time).

There's no point in rebuilding my house because Shoopboi and king Nelson have my place set as player home and shoopboi told everyone on the server to put a map marker at my place so that if I rebuilt it they could come grief it again and that violates the don't be a complete jerk rule but there's nothing I can do about it so I guess I'm off to find a new spot (for the 5th time).

Sorry to here that, consider keeping all your stuff in alc bags until the VIP world is done. Griefing will not be allowed there.

1. Rules updated to cover spamming.
  2. /getpos moved to Admins+ due to being glitchy permission-wise, and the minimap should already cover your position (no one but me really uses pitch and yaw anyway...)
  3. King_Nelso tempbanned for 1 hour for creating an excess of lag. However, he logged off before the tempban was applied so he will likely not see the punishment.