Alright, so my friends and I wanted to start playing some Attack of the BTeam again, this time on an unlaggy server (the last time it was hosted on my computer). Sooooo, I've turned my Bukkit server that is no longer used (hosted by OwnageHosting) into a BTeam server... or atleast attempted to... I deleted all the Bukkit files and made it vanilla again before adding the extracted BTeam files. Everything went fine but the server will just not start, no matter what.

Console:

After waiting forever for that one mod to load this pops up...

Spoiler: Console Part 2

FileZilla: [IMG]

((apologies for the awkward formatting...I've been copy&pasting this around websites, as I've gotten no responses yet...)

Edited by Afrox
1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

You've been a bit busy eh... (4 topics, really?)

Anyways, which version of Forge is your server running?

o_o oh my I didn't realize 4 topics were made! My apologies! It looks like I'm running "Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 "

Edited by Afrox
2 hours ago, Afrox said:

o_o oh my I didn't realize 4 topics were made! My apologies! It looks like I'm running "Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 "

Hey there. I suggest you delete everything you just did. Everything. Delete all the files in your current modded server. Then go here http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/attack-of-the-bteam.552556

Now go to the right of the page and click "Server Download" , once you have it just open it up and drag and drop all those files into your minecraft server folder or where-ever your hosting it from using a Control Panel or FileZilla Program, load up the Forge 1.6.4 jar in there and let the needed files get created. It should run smoothly after that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nyrab
      I'm trying a new modpack
      The version is 1.10.2
      I tried to remove some mods and still don't work

Modpacklog.zip
    • By Vasiva
      Hi everyone, I'm searching for cheap hosting preferably up to 13$ for 1month where I can play with my friends. I want to set up 1.12.2 pack on this serwer and recommended RAM is 3,5GB and space disk slightly above 3GB. I'm from Europe and want hosting to be in Europe so my ping will be normal. Any recommendations? Thanks for help
    • By Skyy
      Heya all,

I was wondering if there a way on Technic with Flan's to allow a user to download my modpack which contains the Flan's mod, and also the content packs for the Flan's mod.

Thanks in advance!
    • By Hedrixz
      Hello, I've never created a modded server and I'm not sure how to do it.
      I've downloaded the serverfiles and I'll it'll be hosted on a proper serverhost and not locally.
      My questions are:

-How to set up
      -Am I able to use with bungeecord and if so, how?
      -Am I able to install things such as Essentials in any way?

I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone could link me to a couple of articles or explain how to do some of these, thank you!
    • By Mincelad
      My friends recently got a Technic modded server and i got everything downloaded fine and all is well. However the thing is whenever i try to join the server it spends about 20 minutes loading or logging in and then eventually it will say something along the lines of "The connection was forcibly closed by a remote host" and ill be taken back to the join screen. Or sometimes the game will just crash. The same occurs on single player worlds when i attempt them. Is this just my pc being shitty or is there something i can do to fix this? (Also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum/page im new to this stuff and am still sorting it all out, if theres any more information needed for this let me know!)