Sign in to follow this  
TurltecraftSMP

TurtlecraftSMP|45 Mods|Community|Discord|20 People|No Lag|Western Host|

Our Pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/turtlecraftsmp-s5-pack.848876

IP Given when Whitelisted

Rules: rules.TurtleCraftSMP.com

Turtlecraft was made to offer a kind environment with limited banned blocks and a lag free expirence.

Server is expected to run 99.99% of the time

The Pack requires about 1-2 GB of ram to run but we recommend having 3-4.

We have a community spawn, Discord dank memes, pretty much all you could want in a community we want good players in our server that will be on, that's why we made our Inactivity rule which can be viewed at Inactivity.TurtleCraftSMP.com

Applications are at apply.TurtleCraftSMP.com

We have ranks on the server but they are not paid. You rank up as you play on the server

PLEASE USE [email protected]P.com for help I will not be viewing comments

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By simovero
      Hi guys this is my very first post here and i wanted to ask you what was going on with the modpack i have created recently!!
      Whenver i try ti run minecraft the mods won't load and it will just be a vanilla minecraft. I have no idea of what i am supposed to do, hopefully i will get some help
      This is the link so you can check: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4iw536knz7vb9v/redengineforgestock.zip?dl=0

Sorry for my english since im not a native speaker.
    • By samurich
      I have tried to put the 1.7.10 versions of the mods in Hexxit in Witchery. It then loads the game and whilst loading it just goes back to
      the launcher without any warning or notice or anything. Does anyone know what's happening here or have any tips on how to fix it?
    • By ShrillBear
      Hi.
      I need your technical support again guys.
      I thought i finally solved this a few days ago when i posted my first post due to now solved issues.

1.)So as the title mentions it, the server is not crashing but instead it disconnects me from it. When this happens it says that there is a problem with MO creatures mod. (also it says that there is a problem with Tektopia when i enter the server, but of course i get disconnected after a few seconds).
      (also i removed stelar sky from the mods list)

2.)My friend can't connect to the server for some reason, but i did the port forwarding and hamachi network too. (sadly it seems that i must host the server and it's a hard task, because apparently 16GB of ram is not enough. i mean 6 GB is for the server and 5 is for the launcher ).

https://paste.dimdev.org/duhifayave.mccrash

I appreciate your help!

• By deathplayer43
      every time i try to open the game it closes the game and technic pops back up please help 
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward. Time: 2/10/20 12:25 PM Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at bib.at(SourceFile:635) at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) at bib.a(SourceFile:404) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace: at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at bib.at(SourceFile:635) at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at bib.a(SourceFile:404) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.12.2 Operating System: Windows Vista (amd64) version 6.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 5279610144 bytes (5035 MB) / 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) up to 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms5120m -Xmx5120m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 Launched Version: 1.12.2 LWJGL: 2.9.4 OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. GL Caps: Using VBOs: Yes Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched. Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Packs: Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) CPU: <unknown>  
    • By Nyrab
      When i put the mods in the server don't crash because of that, when i try to open I don't even receive a crash log, then i go to the last try log and it says that my port is already in use
      I used the default server port