Forge Modloader has found a problem with your minecraft installation????

Hi!

I just downloaded a buch of mods and I'm trying to make my own modpack,I installd forge,a placed the mods to the "mods" folder.Afther these,I load up minecraft,select forge,and hit play (1.7.10 version btw) and after the loading screen I get this message "forge has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and version listed below could not be found :

gilded-games-util:any

The File'logs/fml-client-latest.log' contains more information"

What I saw in the log is that a lot of mods have no cormeod data.I'm not sure what that means,so that's why I asking help,I'm very new to minecraft moding,pls help!!

the log can be found here :  http://pastebin.com/ADgMtKKT

3 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Like the error said, you are missing gilded-games-util mod, and your pack will not start without it. http://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/228114-gilded-games-util

Oh thank you! I never fought about it that it would be a mod,so if I get this sort of message then all I had to do I just dowlnload that mod that required and put it to the mods folder??? 

33 minutes ago, ShrillBear52 said:

Oh thank you! I never fought about it that it would be a mod,so if I get this sort of message then all I had to do I just dowlnload that mod that required and put it to the mods folder??? 

It workd! Now,the only issue is the website.The version what I use for this pack is 1.7.10,but when I want to publish it,there is no 1.7.10 option in the modpack settings,so i'm not suppriesed to got the "download failed mess.."

6 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

It workd! Now,the only issue is the website.The version what I use for this pack is 1.7.10,but when I want to publish it,there is no 1.7.10 option in the modpack settings,so i'm not suppriesed to got the "download failed mess.."

Check the available minecraft version list more carefully, the formatting put the 1.7.10 version somewhere illogical on the list.

18 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Check the available minecraft version list more carefully, the formatting put the 1.7.10 version somewhere illogical on the list.

I foud it! But I still got the download failed message when I want to download in technic launcher.

Edited by ShrillBear52
2 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

It usually takes a bit of time before the launcher updates the download. What is the name of your modpack?

Nothing currently,but I named it "fucking brutal". It's hidden,but you can download it if you want to see it, here is the link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/fucking-brutal.857205

Edited by ShrillBear52
10 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

You made a .rar file. This is not possible, you need to use a .zip file.

Oh realy,I totaly forgot that,I write again after I checkd it,thanks! 

Edit:it works,thank you very much!!!!!!

Edited by ShrillBear52
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...