ShrillBear52

Forge server closes after a few seconds of start

Recommended Posts

I recently just managed to work my own modpack,now I wanted to do my server for it,but the problem is when I open the forge.jar file it closes after a few seconds.

I know,that this is a problem with the ram that is set up to it.I made a bat file for the server and seted to 2G use,but the problem is when I run the bat file,it didn't realy works as it should.

I don't know what is the problem wiht it

here is the latest server log: http://pastebin.com/Q9wJXsJH

hope you can solve my problem again guys,and thaks for JaariAtmc who helpd me to solver my previous problem :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

I recently just managed to work my own modpack,now I wanted to do my server for it,but the problem is when I open the forge.jar file it closes after a few seconds.

I know,that this is a problem with the ram that is set up to it.I made a bat file for the server and seted to 2G use,but the problem is when I run the bat file,it didn't realy works as it should.

I don't know what is the problem wiht it

here is the latest server log: http://pastebin.com/Q9wJXsJH

hope you can solve my problem again guys,and thaks for JaariAtmc who helpd me to solver my previous problem :) 

Easy, remove clientsided mods, like Rei...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Easy, remove clientsided mods, like Rei...

But I want that mod :( is there any other way?

edit:I removed rei's,but it's still closes the server,wtf?

Edited by ShrillBear52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

But I want that mod :( is there any other way?

edit:I removed rei's,but it's still closes the server,wtf?

Keep REI in your client modpack, but don't put it on your server pack. Its a CLIENT-side mod, so the server will crash during startup with that in the serverpack.

Also, these ones:

  • ArmorStatusHUD-client
  • StatusEffectHUD-client
  • Damage-Indicators
  • InventoryTweaks-1.59

These mods are all clientside only, and should not be included in the server pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Keep REI in your client modpack, but don't put it on your server pack. Its a CLIENT-side mod, so the server will crash during startup with that in the serverpack.

Also, these ones:

  • ArmorStatusHUD-client
  • StatusEffectHUD-client
  • Damage-Indicators
  • InventoryTweaks-1.59

These mods are all clientside only, and should not be included in the server pack.

Ok thank you,will chech it,but what exactly " client mods "means? I still don't understand it :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ShrillBear52 said:

Ok thank you,will chech it,but what exactly " client mods "means? I still don't understand it :D 

You have 2 types of mods, clientside and universal mods. Universal mods adds blocks to the game, mechanics shown to you and others, and such. Clientside only things are mods like custom main menu, HUDs, minimaps etc. These mods refer to client-code that is not available in the server-code, and thus will crash the server if called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JaariAtmc said:

You have 2 types of mods, clientside and universal mods. Universal mods adds blocks to the game, mechanics shown to you and others, and such. Clientside only things are mods like custom main menu, HUDs, minimaps etc. These mods refer to client-code that is not available in the server-code, and thus will crash the server if called.

I got it and thank you again,all works like a charm :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JaariAtmc said:

TooManyItems is not working on servers, use NEI.

I figured it out now,thank! So that's why It crash the singleplayer when I instald both XD thank you anyway :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ShrillBear52 said:

I figured it out now,thank! So that's why It crash the singleplayer when I instald both XD thank you anyway :) 

Btw,is that normal that,sometimes some items dissaper from an inventory or chest or a placed block?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShrillBear52 said:

Btw,is that normal that,sometimes some items dissaper from an inventory or chest or a placed block?

Well, that isn't really normal, no, but that might just be lag or something similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

Ok then,so what can I don in this case to fix i or avoid ti? (if I can)

Possibly upgrade your computer in any way, and at the very least, make sure your mods are from a legitimate source (Curse is a legitimate source and should have all those mods).
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By jasunthesungod
      Looking for new players to add to my server to build a community. The goal is to get YouTubers to bring life back to Tekkit Lite, and see impressive builds.
      comment or dm me, also jasunthesungod on Instagram
      jasonisaroach.com:25565
      157.230.211.143:25565
       
    • By Gamen4Bros
      The launcher Console said this: 
       
      [B#456] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
      [B#456] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
      [B#456] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
      [B#456] Starting download of https://www.dropbox.com/s/ic0nnif50zxe7f1/MangoCraft.zip?dl=1, with 3 tries remaining
      [B#456] File version.json not found in C:\Users\djtri\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\mangocraftpack\bin\modpack.jar
       
      Link to modpack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ic0nnif50zxe7f1/MangoCraft.zip?dl=1
      modpack name: mangocraftpack
    • By ZakDank
      PLEASE NOTE:
      This pack is designed for one specific server which is why we provide no server files. Please do not attempt to replicate our server. Thank you.
       

      MODPACK LINK - http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier.185231
      API (copy and paste this into technic launcher);
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier
       
       
      Having Issues? Please look here: http://wildwest.retg.net/common-fixes/

      Our Official Discord
      Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.






      Old Screenshots



       
      Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Our Community
      We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
      We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
      For more info about us, please check our site wildwest.retg.net
       
      Standard community rules:
      1. No Hacking.
      2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
      3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
      4. Dont harass other players and community members.
      5. No spamming, advertising or excessive swearing/CAPS.
      6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
      7. Do not abuse staff members, we are here to help and we try hard to keep a low ban rate.
      8. Have fun!

      Wild West Frontier specific rules:
      9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
      10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
      11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
      Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
      12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions.
      13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
      And remember: An Admins word is final!
       
    • By Fred__Ex
      I'm new to Technic, and I'm trying to join a server with a modpack that runs on 1.12.2, but when I open the modpack through the Technic launcher it says that I need Forge to open some of the mods.
      I downloaded Forge for 1.12.2, but you have to open it through the Minecraft launcher. Which means I can't use the modpack through Forge or Technic.
      I've tried looking through launcher settings to see if I could tell Technic to open the modpack with the Forge version that I downloaded. Doesn't work. Other people seem to get on the server fine. Is this a problem with me, or the modpack?
      Edit: I've attached a photo showing the messages I get when I try to use both launchers. The photo was too large to attach, so I decided to use the URL, but it's on TinyPic, so if you don't see it, it's probably because they're shutting down.
      http://tinypic.com/r/2vdp9br/9