[3.1.2]Tarith Online[PvE/PvP][50 slots][Greylist][Towny][TreeAssist][iConomy][LWC][No EE]

Yojinko

bannerfu.png

ad1aw.png

Server Address:

www.tarithonline.com:25566

Server Teamspeak Address:

www.tarithonline.com

(The Teamspeak Server is for ADULTS, if you are under 18 years of age you have been warned)

Tarith Online is a community of both casual and serious players who see minecraft, most notably Tekkit, as a form of relaxation. Players come here to unwind and have fun trading and interacting with each other. We are a teamspeak-active server - You will find that at least 25-50% of us may be on teamspeak at one time throughout each day. If your looking for a relaxed and well-managed server to play on and a active community to be apart of, you've pretty much found it.

:)

Tarith is an Economy World in itself so if you are a ambitious trader, entrepreneur, and a monarch of industry, you are more than welcome to join our server and you are exactly the kind of player we need and want on here! Our overall desire is to develop a complex market and industry network across the entire server

We are also going to be looking for new staff applications in the very near future! If you are interested in a postion as a Moderator and you want to work your way up to a higher postion amoung the server staff, please consider these bare minimum requirements.

:STAFF APPLICATION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

You must be at least 16 years of age.

You must be an active player on the server as well as an active partipant in the overall server community.

You must actively own, use, and be on the TS3 server so that senior-staff and the server owners can better get to know and evaluate you before considering your application.

We are a semi-greylisted server. In order to become a full member with access to the full game you must visit the Hall of Rules and complete a quest from the "Dante" NPC in the Undercity newbie spawn where you start off at

And now for server specifications!

:SERVER RULES:

NO Griefing

NO Stealing

NO Advertising (other servers)

NO Looping Power Cables

NO Inappropriate Conduct in chat (racist remarks, sexist remarks, etc.)

Be respectful of the server and server staff

Above-ground quarries in resource world only

NO World Anchors on a Mass Fabricator

(We DO run multiverse, the rules apply to all worlds -- however a PvP World is coming soon and will specifically have different rules. Stay tuned!)

EE is DISABLED

We are UP 24/7

(with the exception of daily restarts)

:BANNED ITEMS:

All EE Items

Industrial TNT

Nukes

(World Anchors are NOT craftable, but can be granted to players who apply for one by server staff)

:PLUGINS:

Towny

iConomy

LWC

TreeAssist

Essentials

Citizens

Dynmap

Multiverse

Simple Region Market

WorldBoarder

And finally, A showcase of screenshots

showcase4.png

showcase5.png

showcase6.png

showcase7.png

showcase8.png

showcase9.png

:The Undercity:

showcase10.png

showcase11.png

Server is empty 80pcnt of the time, and when sum1 is on its only a mod.

Mods take 100 years to answer any questions. And are not interested in them at all.

They say this server is based on economy. well the shops are crap, they onyl sell/buy 10 or so items. Cant even take the time to add a decent shop. Theres nothing for the players to do, no extra (fun) plugins for players. They make you do a stupid quest that bugs out(stopping you form completing) before you can be a member. The commands they say members can do, you cant actually use them due to missing perms.

Server had some lag, was playable, but considering i was the ONLY player online. Any lag is bad, think if 10+ were on.

This is another noob server run by kids, I Recommend you go somewhere else.

Hey ratedterror, thanks for the bits of criticism that were intertwined in the flaming. I would like to address a couple of points though. Some mods do afk on the server, usually to trick people into not spamming chat or other reckless things. The economy is slightly deprived at the moment because we want to let players run shops of their own. The system for this is fairly simple. It is true that there are no extra's per se, but we do think that tekkit was fairly well put together and any plugins may not be compatible. Though we are planning other features, they are in heavy development. The quest I believe was your own fault for derping; it does work, and has worked for a good many people. If there is a problem though, we will happily arrange to make you a member. Our player base is small at the moment true, but this is due to multiple reasons. We are happy to have new players at any point and are not trying to push any away. The lag on the server is able to be checked by anyone through use of the /lag command and it is usually 20 ticks per second. If it wasn't there was someone who messed up a quarry and let a couple thousand entities on the ground. We do try to control this but we can't be in every chunk at one time. I thank you again for your criticism and would love to have you back on the server, but please note that we may not be "active" at the same time as you. The ts3 server is definitely something to check if you need to get immediate attention of a mod/admin and there is usually someone available.

Server is empty 80pcnt of the time, and when sum1 is on its only a mod.

Mods take 100 years to answer any questions. And are not interested in them at all.

They say this server is based on economy. well the shops are crap, they onyl sell/buy 10 or so items. Cant even take the time to add a decent shop. Theres nothing for the players to do, no extra (fun) plugins for players. They make you do a stupid quest that bugs out(stopping you form completing) before you can be a member. The commands they say members can do, you cant actually use them due to missing perms.

Server had some lag, was playable, but considering i was the ONLY player online. Any lag is bad, think if 10+ were on.

This is another noob server run by kids, I Recommend you go somewhere else.

Ok, well -- first of all...

1) Our playerbase is mostly North America, YOU were on when the large majority of us was asleep -- we have lives you know.

2) We have a supermall that occupies 25,000 square meters/blocks of space and it has 3 levels. I apologize if you looking at our exchange (which is one small section of the entire mall) was insufficient for you.

3) Of course the mods didn't answer at a bells ring, they're asleep at 4 in the morning.

4) The exchange has far more than 10 items FYI, even if you do think that one small section of the mall is the mall.

5) The mall is designed not just for an exchange, but mostly for player-owned shops -- players make their own shops, if you think their shops suck complain to the shopowner, the server itself does not run these shops.

6) I apologize if you were not able to read signs and right click a NPC to complete the quest to get membership.

7) At this time all staff members are over 18, and it's a minimum requirement to be at least 16 to become a staff member.

8) Most importantly, I apologize That you were unable to run your own server and have any members of your own, so you felt the need to come to flame another server due to your own failures as a server provider. http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-guardians-realm-20-slots-towny-economy-server-new-map-ee-dissabled-friendly-staff.31783/#post-271950

Best regards,

Yojinko

--Server Co-Owner, Lead Administrator and Developer