Nath

Small Community Server Looking For Friendly Players | Tekkit Legends

Hey guys!

Looking for a few people to come on play on my Legends server will be open 24/7 hosted in NY with 6GB of ram. I'll be adding in grief protection for you guys and doing my best to no ban any items. Really looking to build a community of great people to move between modpacks as and when we fancy. Server is paid for a little while so you won't lose all of your work at the end of the month.

Very much a care bear community. PvE unless agreed.

Post your IGN below if you're interested!

Hi, I'm 18 I would love to play on this server I have just started to play minecraft again and would like to start out on a small server

* I would love to  play on a small server.

IGN: monkeyman6411

Have a wonderful day!

Edit: steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064248584/

EXTRA NOTE

I may be able to get some friends on the server is that ok or should they apply as well? thank you.

Edited by knuckles1126

19 years old mature and have played tekkit classic/legends for a long time now. Looking for a friendly small  server to join and play regularly. User name: slipin76.   

Hi I am 17 but very mature I am new to tekkit legends but I have put over 50 hrs into the tekkit modpack about a year ago so I will have to learn again but I really want to play on a server with other people where I can use most of the items here is my IGN: icecat5055

23, getting back into minecraft. Looking for a friendly serve to join, would be interested in joining up.

IGN:  Architect_Blasen

EDIT; My timezone is EST

Edited by KingYavi

A few friends and I have been looking for a tekkit server for a while now, and this sounds perfect. Could we have the ip address and come join you guys?

Edit: My ign is summerwolfxl

Edited by SummerwolfXL
Forgot to put in IGN

Hey there!

Ive been looking for a server exactly like this for a long time, 22 years old, just getting back into minecraft and would be great to get a little community going!

IGN: LewHayes

thanks!

Hey everyone, My name is Joey, I am 16 years old

My timezone is CEST but i can be online most of the time since i have vakation for 6 weeks

I woud like to join this server and play along side people

I am a verry nice person if i say so myself i can be online most of the time 

My IGN= JoeyUP

If i woud to be accepted to this comunity i woud be very happy, have a nice day and i'l hear about it

Bye

Edited by [email protected]

IGN: Oneironz

Experience: I have hosted tekkit and direwolf20 server previously, always small servers and always had a ton of fun! This time, I am looking forwards to join someone else's server, being the host can get tiring :P

Hopefully you allow me to play in your server, playing survival alone can get very, very boring.

Hope to hear from you soon!