RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

Hello. I am looking for a partner, and also some players on my lets play server. Thare are no age requierments, and no recording requirements, either, but are prefered. For now the official server page will be here until Super-Blue beta comes out. It is also the series recruitment page, and has the ip and modpack.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a new youtuber, starting a new lets play series on a custom modpack.

Requirements:

- Technic Launcher (I'll upload there the modpack)

- Age 13+

Note: the mic. is NOT required!

Modpack info:

-Number of mods: 21

-List of mods: BC, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, Minegicka2, Airship mod, Traincraft etc.

-A bit about modpack: Has both industrial elements (BC, Thermal Expansion...) and "magical" elements (Thaumcraft, Minegicka2...)

Intrested? PM me!

EDIT: Minegicka2 was removed due to some errors. It was replaced with Sorcery mod, Ars Magica & FullMetal Alchemy

Requirements:

- Age 13+

Modpack info:

-List of mods: BC, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, Minegicka2, Airship mod, Traincraft etc.

-A bit about modpack: Has both industrial elements (BC, Thermal Expansion...) and "magical" elements (Thaumcraft, Minegicka2...)

Intrested? PM me!

EDIT: Minegicka2 was removed due to some errors. It was replaced with Sorcery mod, Ars Magica & FullMetal Alchemy

If the mic is not required, i will be happy to join you.

IGN:El_Chriso2016

Mic: none, its not connected inside the computer and i can't figure out how to reconnect it.

Additional info: i'm fairly experienced with industrial mods like BC, thermal expansion, IC2, etc. I don't know much about magic but i'll learn. My computer is crap so i often need optifine in order to get something half decent on the screen. I've tried to see if my computer will handle recording software and it doesn't. Don't have skype installed because of no mic. Anything else, just PM me.

I need somebody to start a Lets Play with. What we do is up to both me and the partner. Although I do like adventure maps. We might also do some modpack survivals.

Little about myself

• I am 16.
  • I can record but need work on editing.
  • My connection allows for little lag and I have an on par gaming computer.
  • I am from the U.S in Montana.

Some prefrence about the partner.

• Haves a mic. (Required)
  • Able to record same quality as myself. (Not required but Preferred)
  • Be mature enough not to excesively curse.
  • Have some amount of free time for resolving issues and stuff like that. 1-2H

Just Pm me and we can talk on skype.

Requirements:

- Age 13+

Modpack info:

Intrested? PM me!

IGN:Tribe_Of_Reuben

Mic: yeah, but i'll tell the story over skype

Note: I am pretty experienced w/ tekkit, and hope to have a fun time, as i'm trying to join a letsplay within the next 48 hrs.

i am looking for people to join me in a series i call Server-Hop you don't need to be-able to record or anything just need a mic and i'm taking any age and if i like you i might ask you to do more with me you can just add me on skype my username is the same as my forum name

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all I want to do a tekkit lp/tutorial with someone my GMT is +2 so UK is fine my skype username is: cptkoman if you can also teach me how to record videos it will be appriciated I am 12 so don't under estimate my intelligance (I am not spelling fanativ so don't criticise me) Post details in comments!

hey im looking for another person to do minecraft vids with me and my sister if you want to contact me at my Facebook: ted duffy

and my sisters twitter: @goolgirl9843 thanks bye!!!!

Hey I don't have facebook or twitter (too mainstream XD) but I have Skype: thelegolady106 I can record if you have a server

Hey i need a partner for a Lets play (my channel)

List of what i can do

Host a server

I have skype: supermanD98

Primary language is english secondary is French

Youtube channel

and im 12 (im a little late born on christmas but im goin into gr 8)

need some one 13-18

who has tekkit

and i think thats it

Dont worry i can record

hey do u still need a partner?

I am 12 I am a girl :L

I am on the US east coast time

I can record

I have a turtlebeach X12 headset (going to be improved soon)

I cant host

I have Skype

please contact me on Skype if I can do the lp with you my Skype is thelegolady106

Hi everyone my name is thelegolady106 and I have a youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8gWlPourIOMyP0jnwtvyUA

I wanted to know if any of you guys wanted to do a series with me? Well there are some downsides: 1.You need a server

2.You need to be age 10 - 14 ( I am 12 and I am a girl XD)

3.You need to know something about hexxit (experience)

4. SKYPE

If you would like to join me just reply and I will tell you my Skype :D thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to shy away from this sort of stuff, but I'll try.

I've a server, Tekkit classic, custom modified, and I'm looking for a partner to play with as my friend won't be able to play as he's going into the military. Looking for someone around the age of at least 18 or 20, some minecraft experience, and somewhat entertaining to chat with. For latency/time zone reasons, I'd prefer if it was in Florida, better if Gainesville.

I am a brony, as you may tell by my profile pic, 19, and Somewhat of an outcast- I'm not one to join the herd, so I'm either sitting in the corner, or eating glue. So if you want to join up with me, reply or message me.

Also, bonus points if you can name my avatar

Hey man your idea of doing tekkit classic sounds like a great idea, I would like to play with you.

I live in virgina, so thats not that far away and my internet is pretty decent.

I'm only 17 but thats close enough right? Anyway I kinda feel like im in the same boat as you, being a brony... I know how u feel bro. I have lots of experience with minecraft and many other mods. At least in my opinion I can be fun to talk to. By the way Scootaloo is way cute, but spitfire is best pony (bonus point for me :D)

I saw that you posted that in April so if the off is still standing just let me know. Thanks

Hello users of the Technic forums!

I am looking to do a let's play with someone!

In previous times I have had my most enjoyable experiences with what is now tekkit classic so that is my modpack of choice (however I am open to other modpacks if you so desire)

I have a server, a channel, recording software and a decent mic

I don't really care what gender or how old you are as long as you are mature but can still have a good time!

You can message me on the Technic forums if you want to play!

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody

I'm looking to do sort of a series with someone.

my experiences on tekkit are like 70 rated to 100

i would do every modpack except hexxit.

I'm looking for people above 17 years old

And somebody who knows something about recording and editting.

message me on the forums if you want to play i got a server.

Have skype if youd like to do one.

Hello everybody

I'm looking to do sort of a series with someone.

my experiences on tekkit are like 70 rated to 100

i would do every modpack except hexxit.

I'm looking for people above 17 years old

And somebody who knows something about recording and editting.

message me on the forums if you want to play i got a server.

Have skype if youd like to do one.

• 1 month later...

hello

im looking to join up with another youtube channel to create videos together and that sort of stuff.

maybe if there is more than one we can form a team which might help us all get more views.

I can use any modpack but i mostly use tekkit classic.

i host a server on my spare laptop so we would be able to play together.

Your age isnt a problem but i am 15 years old so would prfer a younger person but it doesnt matter.

if your intersted send me an email at [email protected]

also check out my channel TekkitwithRiley

• 3 months later...

Greetings Tekkiverse,

I am Thumb[less] and I'm looking to build a server. I also want to start a Let's Play. Maybe stream on twitch.

Here are some reasons you should join me:

I'm a visual designer that will do most of the design work including charter skin's, portrait, motion graphics, a logo for you and so much more. (if you don't want to)

I'm a decent web designer wishing to make a site and things for the server and anything else we want to play.

I have a pretty good PC and a beast internet connection (two words; Google Fiber) so I can handle the hosting.

I'm a good guy.

Here are some things needed to be considered:

Be ready to create!

Be at least 18+. We may do stuff that I don't need to worry about parents. I know how they are, I am one.

Have a mic, the ability to record yourself and be able to build a charter out of your personality.

Open mind, hard work ethic and most of all, the desire to have tons of fun.

Well, I hope you are still reading. Even more, I hope you are thinking of contacting me. If that thought has crossed your mind, I have some means in which I can be contacted.

[email protected]

@thumblessness on twitter

Thumblessness on Twitch

www.youtube.com/JoPhlo on youtube

and facebook.com/joflodesigns

I hope this reaches you in good spirits and have a great day!

So, I'd like to know exactly why you don't want to be playing with anyone over 18. I'm just curious.

Also, what are Tekkevers?

Not playing anything mature. I'm just not wanting to make anything with someone who can't make the own legal decisions. I don't want to deal with parents either. Tekkiverse* sorry, that one slid by me.

' date=' post: 465545, member: 189919"']Not playing anything mature. I'm just not wanting to make anything with someone who can't make the own legal decisions. I don't want to deal with parents either. Tekkiverse* sorry, that one slid by me.

I'm still not following you on the whole 'make your own legal decisions' thing, I mean, just kinda confused because you didn't really explain all that much. Either that or I'm just having trouble making sense of it. I'd like to know how having parents would hinder you.

Hello world.

I am willing to do a joint recorded Lets Play with somebody. Gender none specific, between age 16-30. Must speak English. Must have skype.

I can not host server but I can record.

I am a 19 year old Male myself.

If you're interested Message me at [email protected] and/or add me on Skype : georgie.m.18

Check out my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNuFHkH099QsHREIpYnagJw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are some reasons you should join me:

I'm a visual designer that will do most of the design work including charter skin's, portrait, motion graphics, a logo for you and so much more. (if you don't want to)

I'm a decent web designer wishing to make a site and things for the server and anything else we want to play.

I have a pretty good PC and a beast internet connection (two words; Google Fiber) so I can handle the hosting.

I'm a good guy.

Here are some things needed to be considered:

Be ready to create!

Be at least 18+. We may do stuff that I don't need to worry about parents. I know how they are, I am one.

Have a mic, the ability to record yourself and be able to build a charter out of your personality.

Open mind, hard work ethic and most of all, the desire to have tons of fun.

I have a bit of information about myself as well as some questions about you.

First, I'm a parent myself, as well as a businessman, so I may have an adjustment period while I find a groove of generating content and gameplay within my current life.  I have a three year old and one more on the way.  I am in the process of purchasing a new PC and should be running by the end of April.  Once I have that I should be set for recording, etc.

My questions for you:  Which mod pack do you plan on playing?  I really want to do Attack of the B Team and am already on a whitelist server.  Do you have any video content that I can see that would help me gauge whether we'll be a personality fit?

1. You must be 14 or older.

2. If a guy you must have a deep enough voice where it is not annoying.

3. If you are a girl , same age restrictions required.

4.You Must Speak English.

5. If you want to setup an interview Contact me by Skype.

Skype - Username  - KZStrive

My age :16

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If you would like to know more contact me through skype