RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

oh in that case me and you suffer from the same problem, server + fraps = dead laptop.

so i guess we cant do the LP together :(

however.....I can record and upload and host a server. Add me on skype, spikeyboy123 and ta da, lets plays.( Im 13 and good and tekkit/techic by the way)

Hello, my name is Jeff, and I am looking for someone to do a lets play with. I live in the United States and am going to college. I'm open to doing an LP with anyone, but I would prefer to do it with someone who is mature. I can possibly host the server and record as well, but I won't know for certain until I try both of them at the same time. (I have hosted a server before btw).

If you are interested, shoot me a message.

Hello, my name is Jeff, and I am looking for someone to do a lets play with. I live in the United States and am going to college. I'm open to doing an LP with anyone, but I would prefer to do it with someone who is mature. I can possibly host the server and record as well, but I won't know for certain until I try both of them at the same time. (I have hosted a server before btw).

If you are interested, shoot me a message.

Skype me spikeyboy321 and I can show you my server, i have a few videos ( 60)) ready to upload to you tube. My YouTube name is Mrspikeyboy123

Lear85 here, looking for a small group to LP with, likely 2-3 people (including me). I can host a small server if nobody else can, but I can't record, due to my computer lacking use of Stereo Mix. I'm fairly experienced with the mods included in Tekkit, and am always open to new designs to improve the efficiency of my group's machinery. I am 16, male, and live in the United States. I am in the US Eastern time zone, and have a fairly flexible schedule for attending recordings. I try my best to maintain a serious, yet lively, attitude towards the game, and towards other players, and would do fairly well in showing off the mod items both to viewers, and to anyone in the group with less experience.

PM me if you're interested. I have Skype, so communication won't be a probem.

im looking for a partner to play with i have a server we can play on i can record aswell

i would like to play with you. i have good experience with tekkit and would like someone else to play with. my IGN is 06koconnell and my skype name is giant-batman. add me on skype if you are interested.

DFTBA

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking for a partner to do a let's play with im 14 and fairly experienced with Tekkit but I still have quite alot of things to learn so it will be a fun learning experience for not only me but some of the viewer's. If you are intrested I can record and Im on skype. You can add me on skype my username for skype is: liam.nagel13 I can also host a server but only on about 4 gigs ram and through Hamachi. Thanks I also live in Australia so if the partner that I will hopefully do the lets play with lives in Australia because of timezones. Thanks

Why hellooo, fellow Tekkit-ians!

My name is Bachmann, aged 14, and I am looking to do a let's-play series with one or two others, and put it up on Youtube. I'd like to do this with people my age or older, for partner maturity reasons.

For the LP, I'd like to keep an overtone of humor in the series, not too serious or boring. Also, current knowledge of Tekkit doesn't matter, as long as you know at least what each mod is(for example, Buildcraft is an energy generation/automation mod).

I am able to host a server without Hamachi, record, AND edit the film, and I have a fair amount of experience doing all three. Do tell me, though, if you are able to record, too. I am open to using any voIP program(Skype, Ventrilo, etc.)

If you're interested, message me!

Im looking for a partner to do a let's play with im 14 and fairly experienced with Tekkit but I still have quite alot of things to learn so it will be a fun learning experience for not only me but some of the viewer's. If you are intrested I can record and Im on skype. You can add me on skype my username for skype is: liam.nagel13 I can also host a server but only on about 4 gigs ram and through Hamachi. Thanks I also live in Australia so if the partner that I will hopefully do the lets play with lives in Australia because of timezones. Thanks

Hey there, I'm also been looking for a let's play partner. I'm from South-East Queensland. I'm 15 years old. I have skype, hamachi, I can also record and a youtube acc but no videos yet. But I am willing to do let's play with you.

Why hellooo, fellow Tekkit-ians!

My name is Bachmann, aged 14, and I am looking to do a let's-play series with one or two others, and put it up on Youtube. I'd like to do this with people my age or older, for partner maturity reasons.

For the LP, I'd like to keep an overtone of humor in the series, not too serious or boring. Also, current knowledge of Tekkit doesn't matter, as long as you know at least what each mod is(for example, Buildcraft is an energy generation/automation mod).

I am able to host a server without Hamachi, record, AND edit the film, and I have a fair amount of experience doing all three. Do tell me, though, if you are able to record, too. I am open to using any voIP program(Skype, Ventrilo, etc.)

If you're interested, message me!

Hey im interested! im 15 have skype and play tekkit for a long time but i dont have the right computer to setup a server or record :(

I'd do one, I can edit, record 720p videos. I have good actual QUALITY videos on my channel.

Yes I'm 13 whatever generalize all you want I don't care

besides I probably wont even accept because I have never used my voice in a youtube video beforeohgofd

Ultimate Tekkit LP

Introduction:

I have the means and the power to host the best Tekkit server there ever was, I also have the means and the power to make the best Tekkit LP there ever was. BUT I CAN'T DO IT ALONE!

Heres where you come in:

I am currently programming and coding all the mods for the server, and building the spawn town. But the only problem is I don't have 15 people to do a giant LP with! I wan't to make a very HQ LP with 4 or 5 people and I wan't 10 others to enjoy and play on the server so that we can update on them and we can frequently do events on the server; PvP, group builds, etc.

Note: I'm 15, Don't care if your' older or younger.

Note 2: We're accepting as many members as possible, if you wanna join a good, fun server by all means leave your contact info. Read below for how to join.

For the 4 or 5 "co-host' here are the requirements:

1. Must be atleast 13, preferably 14 and up. If you sound older, we'll give you a shot :D

2. Must be able to speak English well

3. Preferably live in the U.S. if not, doesn't affect your chances of being picked.

4. Must have microphone with decent sound quality, if not you just won't speak as much.

5. Preferably know the ins and outs of Tekkit, if you don't know how to make quarrys and EE energy collectors, than don't bother.

6. Must have legit MC

7. Must have Teamspeak, it will be our means of communication on the server.

8. Additionally skype, If we need to personally contact you personally.

For the other 10 or 12 people:

Know how to play Tekkit, if you're a good builder, than awesome, we need you. THATS IT.

At this point we're just looking for nice people, cool builders, and fun people.

If you want to join the server, either to play, or be a part of the LP, leave your Skype name, MC name, real name, and why you wan't to join, I will add you on Skype to give you more details.

I was wondering if i could be a co host:

Im 14

I live in the U.s. and I was born in texas and I speak english well

Legit mc

my name is Blaise White

my skype is blaze.white3

I have teamspeak

I know almost everything about tekkit except rp

I want to join the let's play because I have always wanted to be in a let's play I planned on having my own but I couldn't find anyone else!

Pick me but even if you don't I will watch,

Happy tekkit

Sounds fun. XD

I'm 19

I speak English well

My IGN is Warpspeed10, and I of course have a legit copy of Minecraft

I usually use vent or mumble, but I'll download Teamspeak right after I post this.

I enjoy creating some of the more technical builds, particularly using RP and BC to automate a lot of the other mods. I've just started experimenting with writing Lua for Computer Craft, and plan to become proficient in FORTH once the red power computers get added. While I know how to build EE collector flowers, I find that part of Tekkit a bit boring. I'd much rather be building automated scrap machines for the Mass Fab, or Hydro-Electric plants for underground bases.

If you're looking for a master of IC, or want some of the more complicated projects, I'm your man.

Edit: I'm able to start recording as soon as we get enough people interested.

(mainly) Australian tekkit team registation

Hi there! I Am currently compiling an Australian tekkit team of around 4 or more people. Also if you are near this timezone or are in a different timezone and are interested in my idea we can arrange a schedule or something. If you are interested Give me a PM or something.

Goal: Plan to construct an EPIC monolithic city with railing systems/transport, RP Inventions, Industrialcraft automation using BC etc.

Tekkit deluxe server: Enchanted-craft.net ( already established a little foothold so I can share some of my stuff wit you)

IGN: xMike_litoris69 <It immature but yeah im kinda regretting this name. Thats wat happens when you cant think of a good name :\

Tekkit Experience: ALOT! Also Been on many tekkit servers and made quantum on each one. Also Had months of Technic SSP but found it very boring being alone.

Extra communications: I haz da teamspeak and I can download skype but I can't use my mic as my parents get pissed off lol. (Only 2 more years and i can move out of this shithole lol)

So yeah! If you are interest just gimme a PM or quote this message and we can arrange something. GIIGITY!

P.s. No homo

Heyo, depending on the schedule for this LPs(I live in Australia) I may or may not be able to be a co-op guy but I'll take a shot anyway.

1. Just turned 15

2. First language.

3. As I said I live in Australia, but I don't have any set things to follow other then school.

4. I have a decent mic.

5. Yep I know them enough.

6. Yes.

7. Teamspeak is fine.

8. My skype is: KillSpammer-Tom

Ultimate Tekkit LP

Hello, I would like to be a co host, but if not, a builder

MC name: bstaples25

Why i want to join: I've been wanting to do a lp with others for a while now but I can't run a tekkit server. I know alot about tekkit (and technic) and would realy like to join you.

I can Record if needed and have a mic along with team speak

(TS name: bstaples25)