dragonwolf2

Modpack will not load

Hello, I am having issues with the Build-Your-Own-Modpack 1.7.10, which will load past the Mojang screen, and while it activates the mods it will crash to the launcher. I assume there are conflicting mods that are causing this issue, however I'm not sure which ones and have no experience with code or reading anything on the console/technic logs.

I am using a 2012 Macbook running version OS X 10.9.5, with a 2.9 GHz Intel Core 17 and an HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB, and it has 8 GB of RAM. This is not the first time it has refused to load mod packs, however I had been using this specific one for a good three months with no lag, FPS drops or crashes until I added several new mods and attempted to visit the Nether.

I have updated Java, as well as added the Legendary Java Fixer mod to the Build-Your-Own Mod pack v. 1.7.10. The paste bin for the latest crash is below, and any information on why this happens/how to fix it would be absolutely wonderful.

Pastebin

Thank you for your time.

5 hours ago, dragonwolf2 said:

Hello, I am having issues with the Build-Your-Own-Modpack 1.7.10, which will load past the Mojang screen, and while it activates the mods it will crash to the launcher. I assume there are conflicting mods that are causing this issue, however I'm not sure which ones and have no experience with code or reading anything on the console/technic logs.

MCAnim has not been included in the modpack, which is a dependency for Monster Hunter Frontier Craft.

Grey download button, not the big orange one. https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/minecraft-animated/files/2312032

MCAnim has not been included in the modpack, which is a dependency for Monster Hunter Frontier Craft.

What would I need to remove with Monster Hunter Frontier Craft if I wished to remove that mod?

2 hours ago, dragonwolf2 said:

What would I need to remove with Monster Hunter Frontier Craft if I wished to remove that mod?

mhfc-VersionNumberHere.jar needs to be removed if you want to play, or you need to add MCAnim.