What programming language was used to make "30 Flights Of Loving"?

LogicChip10

I was wondering if anyone knew (or could tell me how to tell) what the game "30 Flights Of Loving" was programmed in. It has a blocky look to it (forget the term but whatever) here's a screenshot so you understand...

xgnhF.jpg

Anyway what programming language do you think it was made in? the reason I ask is because well I just want to know.

From http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-23-thirty-flights-of-loving-review

Only the blocky looks of this one-man Quake 2 engine mod could be called crude or self-conscious - and uncharitably at that.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quake_II_engine

C, x86 assembly (software rendering)

So C and x86 assembly (which you'll love to death or hate with a passion - speaking from experience)

You are however forgetting that the dude(s?) at Blendo have employed an enormous number of tricks to get their game looking as good as it does.

They custom built a hilarious number of tools to do all the lightmaps and post processing.

While I'm sure you have the intelligence to get a playable game out of this engine, I wish you any luck getting it to look like a 21st Century game.

It's rather hit and miss.

What old engines offer is an enormous amount of plugins and documentation.

What newer engines offer is visual programming, better content pipelines and rapid prototyping.

I am currently creating a videogame using the Unreal 3 engine, and am having a whale of a time.

Rapid prototyping is exactly what I need as I'm new to a lot of techniques, and often need to experiment,

without having to wait half an hour for the level to compile.