Redpower close to done for 1.4.5

blurry

elo's website is still down though...so even if it got released we can't download it?

If she released it, I would be surprised if she didn't have the presense of mind to fix the website at the same time. For someone so obsessed with perfection, I find it unlikely that she'd let something so obvious slip.

• 2 weeks later...

"So I have recently received further news about the release of Red Power 2. It has apparently been decided that release of the mod has been delayed until after the 21st December 2012. Apparently there are fears that if Eloraam was to release now, the amount of data being downloaded at one time would effectively bring down the internet."

Straight out of the news section of the FTB Launcher. So maybe it'll be a Christmas present? Also, I doubt the latter part of that^ would happen, but at the same time...

"So I have recently received further news about the release of Red Power 2. It has apparently been decided that release of the mod has been delayed until after the 21st December 2012. Apparently there are fears that if Eloraam was to release now, the amount of data being downloaded at one time would effectively bring down the internet."

Straight out of the news section of the FTB Launcher. So maybe it'll be a Christmas present? Also, I doubt the latter part of that^ would happen, but at the same time...

Ah, so she's waiting till the Assassins save the world.

Clearly she is worried that releasing her mod may be exactly what the Mayans predicted!

I know it was a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did wait until after the 21st anyway.

I took this announcement as a serious date wrapped in a joke/troll package.

We could also say that the next stable release of technic will be delayed until after 21 December 2012*.

*Please note that 5 June 2075 is after 21 Dec 2012

From what I heard over at FTB it is coming out this week end along with the full FTB packs. This is from a interview slow had with docm here.

this info is probably outdated now, as elo has tweeted that she moved over to 1.4.6 for development and now has a few more bugs to fix. thanks, mojang, for releasing yet another update and potentially delaying everything even more.

this info is probably outdated now, as elo has tweeted that she moved over to 1.4.6 for development and now has a few more bugs to fix. thanks, mojang, for releasing yet another update and potentially delaying everything even more.

To be fair she says. (para phrasing) "moved to 1.4.6. See what tomorrow brings."

Tomorrow being the 21st. So yes it may be outdated, but she gives no indication that she expects a longer delay.

But I'm sure like me your not gonna hold your breath. She could find a major world crashing bug in that time :P

Reading her thread and other threads on MCF from the self entitlement brigade is really shocking.

Although RP is the one I really am looking forward to part of me would be quite pleased if she announced that she had finished and all was working well...

But wont be releasing it. EVER! Screw you you bunch of self entitled wankers and have a merry Christmas.

I would be devastated, and it would be out of character for her to do something like that.

But still part of me would love to see all the tasty tears.

*Does the happy dance.

Not had any time to try out the release yet. Being a guy and it being a few days before Xmas I have a ton of thing to do I had put of till last minute.

But a couple of things caught my eye in a short vid I saw. They were flicking through the pages of NEI and I saw half size lamps ! (or at lest that's what they looked like.)

They might just be the icons for inverted lamps for all I know, I dunno. But the other day I was saying to server pals I could really do with half size lamps or micro block lamps :)

Like I said though It was a brief glimpse.

I also saw a caged lamp that looked very cool.

This looks like it has something for everyone. Whether your a technical builder or have just looks in mind.

From the sortatron (possible mistake in what I remember the name was) to chiselled basalt blocks she really gives something for everyone to get excited about.

Personally I am looking forward to the new project tables with plans, and can't wait to mess about with the two different types of windmill. The engine also is something I want to mess with.

Thank you Eloraam. For some reason when looking at all the RP stuff on offer in the short vid I hear the song "Isn't she lovely" by Stevie wonder was playing in my head.

The Sortron looks interesting, but FORTH is not my thing. I hope CC will implement the ability to interface with ribbon cables.

*Does the happy dance.

Not had any time to try out the release yet. Being a guy and it being a few days before Xmas I have a ton of thing to do I had put of till last minute.

But a couple of things caught my eye in a short vid I saw. They were flicking through the pages of NEI and I saw half size lamps ! (or at lest that's what they looked like.)

They might just be the icons for inverted lamps for all I know, I dunno. But the other day I was saying to server pals I could really do with half size lamps or micro block lamps :)

Like I said though It was a brief glimpse.

I also saw a caged lamp that looked very cool.

There are caged lamps and fixtures now. And yes, all 3 types of lamps have inverted versions.

Would like to hear anyone theories or thoughts on pic she posted on her blog.

"here’s a small teaser of PR7" Was the header. With "What could it mean" at the bottom.

Personally I think it's far to subtle to glean anything at all from. Unless she plans to ad some kind of structure, but that doesn't really fit with the direction of the mod so far.

Would like to hear anyone theories or thoughts on pic she posted on her blog.

"here’s a small teaser of PR7" Was the header. With "What could it mean" at the bottom.

Personally I think it's far to subtle to glean anything at all from. Unless she plans to ad some kind of structure, but that doesn't really fit with the direction of the mod so far.

I don't know what it could mean.

All I can guess is that she will add some sort of dungeon with traps built out of redpower logic or something. Or maybe frames.