• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By viperaxes
      Hello! 
      So I have used technic for years on computer to computer. Currently I'm on an ASUS windows 10 laptop. Lately I have been wanting to use the launcher to play hexxit, tekkit, etc.... But for a couple hours I have ran into a HUGE roadblock.
      Every time I load up the launcher and proceed to run tekkit or something the launcher will close and proceed to launch the modpack (as it should) but it just remains at a white screen. Sometimes the modpacks wont load at all! This will happen with the Minecraft launcher as well, I go to load Minecraft and it either closes or crashes. furthermore the Feed The Beast launcher will do the same as well. honestly this is getting on my nerves!
      For the past couple hours I have searched far and wide for a solution. YouTube, this forum, reddit, google search, redownloading, downloading different java software, updating my drivers, and so on. apparently 3 years back people were having the same problems as me but they managed to fix there's. I don't understand what I am missing or failing to understand.
      If there is any one out there who can help me? do not hesitate to respond! I will gladly co operate in any way necessary!
      Get back to me as soon as possible!
    • By euan_
      Hey All,
      Brand new to Technic, but been wanting to do this for a while. Only issue is, on my laptop I cannot actually play the AotBT modpack despite installing it. The download & installation seems to complete fine, but I never actually get to see the play button. I know what should be happening as I've installed and played AotBT on my desktop, where it worked fine.
      I have tried:
      - Deleting the pack and redownloading/installing it via the delete pack button, bottom right of modpacks tab
      - Reinstalling the pack via the modpack options menu
      - Restarting my laptop
      - Restarting the Technic launcher
      This problem also persists with other modpacks (I tried Blightfall and got the same issue).
      I am using the current default minecraft Java, 1.8.0_191 64-bit, with 3GB of RAM set in the launcher options.
      Any help is greatly appreciated.
      Latest log (Including installing Blightfall) is here.
    • By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By Gabytole
      Can't enter the world. It enter the launcher, enters the modpack, but after "Loading World" it crashes. Here's the crash report.
      crash-2018-10-18_13.10.56-server.txt
    • By 7Fuzzy
      hey all,
      im having a problem with fluiducts from TD and the sewer and composter from minefactory.
      I made a very simple system. just some fluiducts connecting between the sewer and the composter.
      it worked for a few seconds' but then it stoped tranfering sewage although i connected the ducts proparly with servos (they are not depending on redstone - i did it in this always active mode) and the sewer is full of sewage.
      im adding pictures of what i built.
      can someone spot the problem?
      p.s, earlier i tried to do the same thing with the grinder and the auto spawner - same problem