Robot mods

Sargent_Blockson

How about steve's carts? Or if you want you can just add the futurearmy mod yourself

Why ask here if you already knew a mod? Also, mining turtles are the best when it comes to gathering resources. And if you have any armor worth scrap, you won't have a problem with zombies.

Also, why would anyone install a mod that spams its ores everywhere?

Why ask here if you already knew a mod? Also, mining turtles are the best when it comes to gathering resources. And if you have any armor worth scrap, you won't have a problem with zombies.

Also, why would anyone install a mod that spams its ores everywhere?

It's just that I want a mod with veneration, not just one bricky drone that requires a degree in programming to do anything.

Three things:

1)What does veneration have to do with this? MC is not a religion.

2)You could always look for turtle programs online.

3) You disregarded the most important thing, which was the question why you asked us about a mod when you knew about several ones yourself.

• Moderators

Does anyone here know a good robot mod that I could download and use for gathering resources and fighting off zombies?

A robot mod? No

A mod that will give you mobs that gather supplies and fight evil mobs for you?

Yes, there is one I know of.

Edit. This might be more of your alley. If your more into making automated factories and such.

I do know where he is coming from with this request. All the turtles do is collect resources. Plus with this would also be better than any of those mods with mobs that do that stuff such as mining colony because you can make robots a lot more powerful than mobs and still be realistic. If you were to make some tank of a mob it would be like some sort of super human which most certainly is less realistic than the robots.