Sign in to follow this  
Ginixx

[3.1.2]Tekkit Generation[PVE][48 SLOTS][WHITELIST][EE ENABLED]

Ingame Name:xxskinnykillaxx

Reason of joining:I just hate when people take your stuff and being on a server with people who likes to grief my base and because i would love to play this server, and im not going to lie i have been banned on a server before.

Experience:i have lots of experience with the following mods : Ee, build craft, and many other mods from my mine craft worlds

Favorite mod:build craft

Ingame Name:BlueGamerX

Reason of joining:I want to play with a group of people and have a common goal. Also started this after buying the xbox 360 version and wanted more of a challenge.

Experience:roughly 3 days of single player exp. went mostly into the magic part of tekkit and have lots of fun with that.

Favorite mod:Tekkit. I watched lots of the yogscast videos with sips and sjin. Even though they do goof of most of the time I learned a few things about tekkit.

Ingame Name:Camaloony

Reason of joining:I watch Ethos Lab MindCrack server and would love to join a server and not have to worry about griefers.

Experience:I have played Tekkit for 2years. I have had 2mods, 1CoOwner on servers and am currently Admin on another.

Favorite mod:I have to admin Buildcraft is the best

Ingame Name: FLDataTeK

Reason of joining:I Am Looking For A New Server To Play On Where I Hope I Can Live Without Fear Of Being Griefed And Make new Friends While Doing So

Experience: I Started Playing Minecraft In Classic Version And Have Been Playing Tekkit For About A Year And A Half Now

Favorite mod: I Love IC2 RP2 And EE3 But I can Do A Bit Of Everything

Hello Ginixx i was wondering if i could join your server. I have co-owned a private server just like your own.

Name: LaingFord

Experience: 2 years (just started playing again)

Reason: I want to have fun on tekkit just like the times on my old server

Favorite mod: Buildcraft

Ingame Name: redgiant61

Reason of joining: Been on tekkit singleplayer for about 5 months now and would love to try and play multiplayer

Experience: I actually got into the tekkit: new frontier first, then tekkit classic, and just found tekkit classic, much more fun. 5 months of experience on classic.

Favorite mod: Equivalent Exchange

Ingame Name: ElNachoDelicious

Reason of joining: Well, I want a decent server to play on of course. All the non-whitelisted are pretty bad.

Experience: I've played Tekkit pretty much since the modpack came out.

Favorite mod: Well, I love the quarry, but overall EE is more convenient. So my favorite mod is EE.

Ingame Name: heskinsr97

Reason of joining: i love tekkit and i feel on whitelist servers its more mature and you can get to know more people

Experience: played for about a year none stop, i love it and im quite good at it

Favorite mod: buildcraft or EE carnt choose

IGN: Kobra_7

Reason for Joining: I know very little about tekkit, and I'm in need of a good server to learn more. I supposed whitelist servers would be somewhat nicer than open ones.

Experience: As far as tekkit, little. I know the basics. I've played Minecraft since 1.2.5

Favorite Mod: I actually like having OptiFine because it allows all of the other mods to work with ease. Without OptiFine, I wouldn't even be able to play tekkit probably...

Thanks in advance!

Ingame Name: Matrix345

Reason of joining: I would like to join a friendly, mature server where I can build a city for people to live in, free.

Experience: I have played for over two years, yet have not mastered everything. There is alot!

Favorite mod: EE or RP. I also like IC.

Ingame Name: TTG_Jazza

Reason of joining: Not any good server that are public and looking for somewhere I can just get along with people and have fun.

Experience: Played minecraft for 4 years, tekkit for 2. Experienced tekkiter and builder and also good with the administrative side of things.

Favorite mod: RedPower

Ingame Name: ARCSlayer13

Reason of joining: Havn't played on a server for a while and I much prefer classic over the new one.

Experience: I have played minecraft for 4 years and played "classic" tekkit for 3. Havn't played in a while though.

Favorite mod: EE

in game name: insakim

reason of joining: I want to have a nice little server where its not to noisy, a nice community and a place where my friends can play on.

experience: bout 5 months of single player, but im bored of being alone!

favorite mod: industrial craft 2

Ingame name: The7thmirror

Reason of Joining: It can be hard to find an open server with a good community.

Experience: 1-1 1/2 years

Favorite Mod: Dimensional doors overall. In the pack, IC2 with BC

Ingame Name:ingrid367

Reason of joining: I would like to be part of a fun & friendly community.

Experience: Been playing single player for about a year now.

Favorite mod: EE2

Ingame Name: Commandersmash

reason of joining: this looks like a good tekkit server and all other open servers are very crappy with random stuff everywhere

experience: 1/2 a year

fav. mod: red power