[3.1.2]Kosmos Tekkit[PvP/PvE][10 Slots][Strict White-list][24/7][Dedicated Hosting][No Banned Items]

SilentThief

a8YF7.png

2631.png

Welcome to KosmosCraft!

and

Rules:

1) No Griefing, any form of griefing will be a permanent ban!

2) No Raiding/Stealing, this will also consist of a permanent ban!

3) No Cussing, this will result in a temporary ban!

4) No Flaming on other members, this will result in a kick.

5) Be noobie friendly, teach them instead of making them feel bad.

6) NO CAPS, SO ANNOYING!

7) Don't whine about lag, this server is a small community, so there should be very minimal lag, if there is some, it is caused from players using big machines!

8) If you get banned, do not comment here, your reason of ban will be shown when you disconnect from the game, there will always be a good reason.

9) Don't spam/be annoying, this will result in a temporary ban!

Play Style:

Well, you will play like you normal do on any server, such as survival, you can ask others for items, but follow the rules. You can work together and what not, this is a community, not a war.

Difficulty Level:

This server is on "Normal" difficulty!

Hardware/Slots:

10 Player Slots

1 GB RAM

100 Mbps Bandwidth

White-List Format:

IGN:

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

Have you read and studied the rules:

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences)

SIX MORE WHITE-LIST POSITIONS OPEN!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Buster333

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:I have never been banned for a tekkit server

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):I think i should join. My reason so that i want a friendly group of people to work with. Aso i would like to learn some new things and i could teach people new things.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

Ima nice guy. I respect people who needs to be respected.Ican donate .

Ha
ve you read and studied the rules:Yes i have

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) teach and help people with what ever they need

IGN: AdellRazh

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Not that I'm aware of.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I enjoy building and socializing in Minecraft, which is hard to do in sub-par servers. Also, I figure helping a fellow Tekkiteer out is the best way to pay forward people helping me. Aside from that, I figure if I'm going to put forward the effort to make something wonderful, I might as well make it visible to the public, and there's nowhere better than a server for that. Also I'd like people to talk to/at.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I have an excellent grasp of most major mods and a few minor ones, I'm willing and able to teach and learn. I work quickly and my buildings are simple yet attractive. I'm (usually) active and polite. I'm generally noncompetitive, mature, and considerate.

Have you read and studied the rules: I have indeed.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I will build the single greatest RedPower monstrosity ever conceived by man. Angels will weep. I suppose I can make some pointlessly contrived machines to do simple tasks. Maybe create a massive pipe system to transport dirt from one hole to another, forever. You know, regular Tekkit stuff. Also, I'll provide my charm and experience for the community at large.

IGN:Buster333

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:I have never been banned for a tekkit server

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):I think i should join. My reason so that i want a friendly group of people to work with. Aso i would like to learn some new things and i could teach people new things.

Ima nice guy. I respect people who needs to be respected.Ican donate .

Ha
ve you read and studied the rules:Yes i have

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) teach and help people with what ever they need

Denied, not enough information!

IGN: AdellRazh

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Not that I'm aware of.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I enjoy building and socializing in Minecraft, which is hard to do in sub-par servers. Also, I figure helping a fellow Tekkiteer out is the best way to pay forward people helping me. Aside from that, I figure if I'm going to put forward the effort to make something wonderful, I might as well make it visible to the public, and there's nowhere better than a server for that. Also I'd like people to talk to/at.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I have an excellent grasp of most major mods and a few minor ones, I'm willing and able to teach and learn. I work quickly and my buildings are simple yet attractive. I'm (usually) active and polite. I'm generally noncompetitive, mature, and considerate.

Have you read and studied the rules: I have indeed.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I will build the single greatest RedPower monstrosity ever conceived by man. Angels will weep. I suppose I can make some pointlessly contrived machines to do simple tasks. Maybe create a massive pipe system to transport dirt from one hole to another, forever. You know, regular Tekkit stuff. Also, I'll provide my charm and experience for the community at large.

Denied, not enough information!

IGN: MarcelVW

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Nope

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I have been playing on various servers, including my own private server for the past 6 months, however on the public servers I have never really felt attached to the server and the people who play on it. I believe this is because they are already months into their lifespan, and everyone else is already set-up. I feel joining a server such as this one will work out a lot better for me as it is only new, and I can grow with the server.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences): (accept, not except) I have a lot of knowledge about not only in-game mechanics, but also about server/plugin/mod mechanics, as I stated, I have run my own server and therefore know how frustrating it is when people disobey the rules, etc. I'm polite, helpful and I like to work as a team with others to design and create some amazing contraptions. I've been playing tekkit for the last 6 months, and Minecraft itself since the alpha stage.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes, exactly the type of rule set I'm looking for. As I stated, I'm polite and helpful which complies perfectly with the rules.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) I aim to grow with the server, helping each member accomplish their goals, and also my own. I would like to build not only structures for myself, but also perhaps a communal town for all the members to share. The will quickly set myself up, and then begin to help those around me, providing them with all the resources they might need. Also if you ever needed a mod to help run the server, I'd be more than happy to help out with that. I'm on holidays at the moment, and therefore am active 2-4 hours a day, everyday.

Thanks for hearing me out, looking forward to your verdict.

IGN: simiya

Have you ever been banned? Why?: I have never been banned to my knowledge. If I have, it would be due to inactivity without notice.

Why do you think you should join?: Much like Marcel, I am trying to find a server right for me. Most servers I join are well already on their way. They've already built a strong community among themselves. While I understand that new community members can always join, I just would like to partake in a small community for now until it grows. Besides that, I enjoy smaller communities over larger ones. I have no answer as to why.

Why should we accept you?: While I don't really have a vast knowledge about engineering/mechanical structures, which Tekkit is mainly about, I do have a vast knowledge of aesthetics. I do not enjoy looking at garbage (ie only-cobble structures, dirt structures, or 1x1 towers of any kind). While playing I don't tend to say a lot, but when a question arises, I sometimes can answer the question. If I cannot, I'll attempt to look up the answer, or send the questionee to someone that can better answer the question than I can.

Do you know the rules?: Yes, I have. There is only one issue I have seen, and it does not have to do with my end. A good majority of the servers I wish to join all have the "NO CAPS, SO ANNOYING!" rule, but when I log on, I will see admins, moderators, and the owner swearing or using caps, or even a combination of the two. However, whenever a lower-status player does the same thing, they are punished. I understand that having power has its perks, but it shouldn't. Not when the moderators, admins, and owner should be setting an example for everyone else.

What will you do for the server?: Once again, I am not engineering/mechanically inclined, but I have a very strong sense of aesthetics. This is mostly due to being a graphic designer/visual artist. I can assist anyone that may need help with the way something should look like, or I can give them tips or pointers on what needs to be changed about a visually unappealing structure. I can also be on to help those with questions about some of the basic things. Such as, "What do rubber trees look like?" or "what is ____ used for?". I also enjoy helping others, especially when it comes to "does anyone have ___ that I can borrow or have?".

I hope I qualify for acceptance. I might not be engineering/mechanically inclined, but I'm sure I can assist the server is some shape or form!

IGN: wiimanic1

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:Yes, in Vanilla Minecraft. There was a confusion with one of the server plugins: MCBans, where it took my account as a alternate of another account. I have tried to appeal for it, but the MCBan admins kept asking for a receipt of Minecraft, which isn't possible since I bought the game online when it was in Alpha 1.7ish. Other than that, I am clean on Tekkit.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): The main reason that I want to be on this server is because, over the previous summer, me and a couple of my friends had a private white-listed server, only about 6-8 people on it, and we had a blast because there was no restriction and since we were small there were no greifers, no trolls, etc. What I am getting to is I prefer smaller servers over large servers. I have tried to go on to multiple "regular" servers that are small, but they all fill up within a matter of weeks, so at that point playing on the server is pointless. I have tried 3 other white-list servers but as soon as I post, the server "shuts down for 15 weeks" or reverts back to Vanilla. So that is why I am here. The fact is, I like smaller servers, because I feel like I am contributing, where everybody can see me and notice my work, where as with 128 player slot server, who is going to appreciate my work? I might as well dig a hole and get the same amount of appreciation as I would by building the Great Wall of China.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I have found Tekkit to be quite amusing and I have a long Tekkit experience. When I was in my private server, me and my friends learned multiple tricks and interesting things. I like to offer my knowledge to new people, and crack a good joke every now and then. While I am still learning the full potential of Red Power and Computer Craft, I am proficient in a lot of the major mods. Ex) EE, BC, IC, etc. I like to be included the community when ever possible and like to contribute to community projects. Overall, I am a great person to have around.

Have you read and studied the rules:Yes. I do have one question. Some times people point out to me that "hell" and "crap" are cuss words. Can you evaluate on how tolerant you are with cussing?

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): Seeing that this server is beta testing, I will make myself useful in anyway possible. I will contribute to any/all projects that the community is working on. I will give my fair shares of ideas, and give my opinion on some ideas, good or bad. I will try my best to help fellow members and will provide my insight on whether their idea needs improving and help with such improvements. I will create some building/ideas, and will take all the criticism necessary to make it better. I will help to make the server strive. In the end, it IS all about having fun, right?

First, the Q&A

IGN: Doomzzday01

Have I ever been banned: Not to the best of my knowledge, nor have I been kicked (except once accidentally)

Why I think I should join this server: I've been looking for a perfect Tekkit server for months, and I eventually decided that small servers were the way to go. So I hosted a server with my brother, just the two of us. It worked out fine, but it was a little taxing to my laptop to run the server and Tekkit, and I couldn't get any other computer to run the server. So, I was looking for servers in the forums lists and found this! I haven't ever seen a five-player limit before and would like to see how it works out for you guys.

Why I should be accepted to this server: As I said, I haven't been banned as far as I know. Also, I avoid swearing, capping, raging or flaming in general, and try to help newcomers since I was/is one for a long time myself. I'm OK with no PVP/raiding/greifing since I'm usually on the receiving end anyway. Also, I've wanted to try out several ideas for a long time, but the crucial parts are almost inevitably banned. I also don't mind turning something or other off if it causes too much lag!

Have I read and studied the rules: Yes. I look forward to playing under them.

What will I do for the server: In-game, I plan to make a factory that makes and sells IC2 components--it should save everyone a lot of time! Otherwise, I hope to be able to contribute to decisions if the question is put to me, however I'm afraid I can't reliably invest enough time to become an administrator (if that's what you mean and I'm not just misinterpreting things to flatter myself ;]) I'm not much of a builder but wouldn't mind helping out in-game.

Also, I have lots of other plans--transport systems, roads, rails, power commerce, etc. Since my building talent isn't all that great, I'll probably pay someone else to do the architecture for my buildings, further invigorating the economy. That will be my primary focus; a vibrant , sustainable server economy in IC2 creds

IGN: AeroMechanic

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Nope, never been banned. Clean as a whistle.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I've personally grown tired of just playing single player for the past couple of months now. I've come to the decision that perhaps I should join a nice community where griefing is prohibited. I really want to take on that full experience of having friends and partners in tekkit to do as much fun activities and building as possible. Of course in the past I have played basic twenty four slot servers where griefing is rampant throughout the server and really just flat out full of immature children. I would be very happy to contribute to the server as best as I can to make everyone have a more enjoyable experience as well as myself.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences): Well you really can't trust anyone over the internet, but rest assured I have been in no such activities as offending or griefing anyone on a server. Besides the fact that I would like to escape the immaturity of the regular servers, I really think I would contribute my knowledge in the Tekkit mod. I have been playing Tekkit for many months now and I have learned all there is I can in single player by both self learning and of course the odd helpful video and search for information. I feel as if I would be a great contributor to public projects in the server if needed.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes I have fully read the rules and understand my position as a member if accepted.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): Well as previously told I am quite the Tekkit extraordinaire but also I have been noted as a great architect. I have build many castles and mid evil buildings in my single player games in vanilla Minecraft, and have also begun a project of a type of "Futuristic Movable Floating Castle" in my tekkit single player (Using red power motors and frames it is a very hard WIP, but I digress). And of course previously states I would be honored to help in any public projects needed to be accomplished in the server. As for myself I would hope to accomplish my own personal castle where I may work on various tekkit projects of my own (And of course anyone is welcome to visit). Also it would be in my best interest to help anyone who would need any help with the technical side of tekkit, but I assume most of the members have an extensive knowledge of tekkit. Even so, I could still contribute my personal knowledge of the mod and hope to successfully help anyone who will need it.

IGN: AeroMechanic

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Nope, never been banned. Clean as a whistle.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I've personally grown tired of just playing single player for the past couple of months now. I've come to the decision that perhaps I should join a nice community where griefing is prohibited. I really want to take on that full experience of having friends and partners in tekkit to do as much fun activities and building as possible. Of course in the past I have played basic twenty four slot servers where griefing is rampant throughout the server and really just flat out full of immature children. I would be very happy to contribute to the server as best as I can to make everyone have a more enjoyable experience as well as myself.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences): Well you really can't trust anyone over the internet, but rest assured I have been in no such activities as offending or griefing anyone on a server. Besides the fact that I would like to escape the immaturity of the regular servers, I really think I would contribute my knowledge in the Tekkit mod. I have been playing Tekkit for many months now and I have learned all there is I can in single player by both self learning and of course the odd helpful video and search for information. I feel as if I would be a great contributor to public projects in the server if needed.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes I have fully read the rules and understand my position as a member if accepted.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): Well as previously told I am quite the Tekkit extraordinaire but also I have been noted as a great architect. I have build many castles and mid evil buildings in my single player games in vanilla Minecraft, and have also begun a project of a type of "Futuristic Movable Floating Castle" in my tekkit single player (Using red power motors and frames it is a very hard WIP, but I digress). And of course previously states I would be honored to help in any public projects needed to be accomplished in the server. As for myself I would hope to accomplish my own personal castle where I may work on various tekkit projects of my own (And of course anyone is welcome to visit). Also it would be in my best interest to help anyone who would need any help with the technical side of tekkit, but I assume most of the members have an extensive knowledge of tekkit. Even so, I could still contribute my personal knowledge of the mod and hope to successfully help anyone who will need it.

Hey, if you're good with RP motors/frames (and we both get accepted) I would enjoy working on some airship projects-I've had a good bit of experience with airships and might be able to help you out with your floating castle!

Age: 11, i know what your thinking "11 years old hes just going to mess up the server and steal everones stuff." but i have never been banned and never greifed.

IGN: Pigsinblankets

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: I have never been banned on minecraft tekkit of FTB.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I have grown tired of playing single player and would like to learn more about the different roads like rails, science and more and this server i think would be the perfect one for that. i think because it is strict white list all of the people will be really nice. If it is ok with you i would like to record some vids or youtube and anyone who wants to be in it could and if you dont want me to that is fine.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences):I think you should except me to your server because your server looks amazing and i have had lots of experience with EE2 and some with redpower. i will never greif and never have. I will help out new comers but will not give them loads of redmatter and darkmatter e.c.t. I wont cheat and do any glitches because I hate cheaters and enjoy Tekkit for what it is, a fun and enjoyable experience with lots of different roads to chose from. My choice is magic with EE2 wich is my favorite mod.

Have you read and studied the rules: i have read them and agree with all of them

What will you do for the server: i will bring more magic to the server and sheer dedication i will be on as much as possible and help everyone out.

Hope to see you on the server

:)

IGN:
M0DXx (that's with a zero)

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:
Once, it's quite stupid, I dropped alot wood on the floor and some guy just ran along and stole it all, so I asked a mod if I could break into his house and kill him, he said yes so I broke two blocks, took back my wood, gave back everything that was his and fixed what I broke. I then got banned for griefing.

Because I'm a person who can get along with other people (so long as they don't do dickish things). I will also help any newbies that are completely new to tekkit or even experienced players that are trying out a new mod. I've been playing tekkit for about 4-5 months now so I have a plentiful amount of experience with it. Since I'll be making lots of factories, lag will be a problem there but I will try to use the least laggiest methods possible when making my factories and have them all hooked up to an off switch that I will turn off if asked to. Lastly, I know how ugly and annoying it is to see a landscape just torn apart, so I'll be building my factories and quarries underground, and keeping the landscape as clean as possible. So in short, I'm a somewhat experienced player who will try and help out other players, minimise the lag he creates and make an effort to keep the landscape clean.

Well, possibly from the ban I've mentioned but I assure you that is the true story no matter how stupid it seems. You might also not want me because of the lag my factories might create it, but as stated in the paragraph above, I will minimise that lag and turn them off if needed. I'm unsure on how much my work will actually contribute to beta testing it so that might be another reason on why to except me. Just to stress this even further, I will try my hardest to give you no reasons to except me.

Yes, I have read them all and found them completely reasonable and will follow them fully if I am accepted.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences):
Well, I'll be making factories to make all those annoying things that you need and since after doing that I tend to get more components than I know what to do with, I'll most likely be giving them away. As stated already, I'll help people and not make them feel bad for not knowing stuff. I'll put a lot effort into everything I do in the server so that I don't just ruin the look of everything. I could also help you beta test the server in anyway I can.

I hope you can accept my application!

Oh, you're going to making factories as well... maybe we can work together if I get accepted?

Through the power of friendship, we will rule this world!

No offense but asking a mod to break into a guys house and steal stuff just because he killed you and stole your wood doesn't seem like a friendly thing to do.

IGN: ninovonito123

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: No, I have never been banned.Every time I join a server I always follow its rules.

Why do you think you should join this server : I think I should join this server because I will help anyone who does not know what they are doing.Another reason why I should join this server is because I have been getting very good at tekkit. I also have been looking all over the tekkit servers to find a server like yours. The other servers have specific rules like do not give items to anyone. Which I hate because I am the kind of person that if I have anything extra (diamonds, swiftwolf's rendering gale,and tools/weapons)

I do not like to keep.The final reason is that I am a hardcore minecraft/tekkit player.

Why should we except you to this server : I am a great and funny minecraft player, so if someone is feeling down I can just cheer them up with a joke or present.My tekkit skills are getting better and better every time I play (which is about everyday).It does not take me long to get expensive things like red matter or a power flower etc, etc.I also have spent about 30 minutes so far trying to perfect this, so I will be accepted to the server.Tekkit is a big part of my life and I would really like to be in a server like this, so hopefully you accept me.

Have you read and studied the rules:Yes, I have read all the rules and I understand my responsibilities.

What will you do for the server : I shall make all the new players who join the servers feel welcome.I also shall do you guys anything you guys want like if you guys need a new spawn I will do it.I have also helped other servers catch griefers or violators who do not follow the rules.Nobody has ever gotten away with griefing in a server that does not allow griefing.If I am allowed I also shall make a starter pack for beginners.

No offense but asking a mod to break into a guys house and steal stuff just because he killed you and stole your wood doesn't seem like a friendly thing to do.

I said I can be friendly, that guy was a complete dick though, not only because of the wood but a bunch of other things.

IGN: PrestonSearcy

I have never been banned, because I normally decide that it is not worth trying to create something while suffering extreme lag, and oppression from other users. Servers have found no reason to ban. I stay within parameters

My brother (Doomzzday01) and I have been looking for a quality server, and we believe this is the one because:

• Whitelist

This keeps complete jerks who don't know what they're doing and just want to tick people off from getting on.

• Small community

This causes minimal lag. I have been to many servers that had the right intentions, but failed because of lag. This also helps economy, and forces people to trade because there is so few people.

• No banned items

Many servers have long lists of banned items to reduce lag. This makes sense on open servers, but it still sucks the fun out of tekkit.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences):
I do not cuss, speak explicitly, or declare war for no particular reason. I was raised in a christian home, and these just don't appeal
to me.
I understand what I'm doing, and have the capability of creating a great factory/other creation. I do not like to create boring little boxes to live in, but instead create proper houses. I try to be fair, and do not intend to be unjust. I don't talk back to admins. And I wont bother asking them for free items.

Yes, and I love them.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences):
I want to create a powerful (economically) society and be helpful to people that have not been on as long as me. I will not cause excessive lag. (complicated machinery, nukes, cataclysms) I will do as told as to not annoy other players. I will try to give helpful ideas to other players seeking advice. I will help when asked by an admin. I hope also to create aesthetically pleasing structures for myself or others who ask.

IGN: x1208_Michael

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Once or twice, I'm sure. One of the times it said for "homophobia," on a server in which I was being harassed for BEING gay. Some people's logic. ._.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I am looking for a server in which I won't get griefed every single time I log off, yet I can still enjoy every aspect of every single mod. I have been playing a lot of Survival Singleplayer as of late, and it is starting to get lonely. I can't wait to join a server that is Tekkit in it's purest form, without banned items getting in the way of production. I love helping out other people, and I feel as if this may be the very place to do so. I like how the application process is strict, which means that only people that DESERVE to join will join.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I am going to assume that you meant to type "accept," not "except." I can be a major help in all areas of Tekkit to new players, and experienced ones. I often know why things aren't working, and how to fix them. I am quite experienced in almost every area of Tekkit. I can do nearly anything that I need to do to become successful. Sometimes I use science, other times I use magic. I love intermingling the two, to create a massive superpower on the server. I am fairly friendly, until I start getting legitimately insulted by other players. On most servers, I am dubbed "The IT Guy," for my proficiency in Computer Craft. I typically start off as a guy in a cave with a single computer and a monitor. Two days later, I will have a full-fledged factory run by ComputerCraft. I work fast, and I work well.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes I have fully read the rules and understand them in their entirety.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I plan on creating a massive production facility. What am I producing, one may ask? Anything, and by that I mean absolutely anything. I decide what I produce, and what I sell. If players have requests, I may take them into consideration. For the most part, it will be magical items that the average player doesn't typically make in his or her gaming experience. I am a decent builder, meaning that I can make a mess of stuff look beautiful in design, like it was MEANT to be there.

I am sorry if I wrote more than 6 sentences in some of these blanks. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Hope to join all of you on the server soon!

Your application is great but if you've noticed there's a lot of applications claiming, "I'm experienced and I can help out people on the server and I'm planning on making a factory." If you could add a couple more sentences of originality you will definitely be accepted.

-

Denied, need to add more information into your application.

-

Accepted, welcome to the server! Information will be PM'd to you.

-

-

-

• IGN: iSkism
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: I have never been banned for any sort of server. Vanilla or Tekkit.
  • Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I have been playing tekkit for about 5 months and I think I have a good understanding of how it works. I can also contribute a lot to the server. I have quite a good eye for what looks good and what doesn't so I will do my best to not build unappealing stuff. I am able to get going very fast. I have no need for asking people for minerals.
  • Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I am a very very likable and nice person. I have no problem with people unless they start to annoy me or try to mess with my project. I also want to meet new people. I will keep all my project to a minimum so that I do not lag your server. If you need a hand with anything I will even bring my own materials. I am also a frequent player and will be available to help if you just ask me. I am also good with red power items circuits, timers, lighting you name it I can help you with it.
  • Have you read and studied the rules: Yes, I fully understand everything. I especially like the no greifing rule.
  • What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I will be dabbling in the magical arts. I will also be doing science to a minimum cause the sounds hurt my ears. I also want to also give my ideas to everyone so that they can have a more enjoyable tekkit experience. I think that I could also help with any server projects such as building a Christmas tree since it happens to be that time of the year. I will also not ruin the landscape by not fully chopping down trees. If you need an extra hand on anything, need advice or even an idea for something to build I can be that person.

I hope you will accept my application.