[3.1.2] TekkitWars [PvP] [40 slots] [Greylist] [Factions] [No EE] [No BC] PvP or get PvP'ed

alonsog1997

NOTICE: Due to inactivity, this server is now shutting down.

logo_zps34434fba.png

Looking for a Tekkit Server? Tired of seeing servers that have the most important mods removed, including IndustrialCraft, RedPower, and RailCraft? Want a server that lets you PvP at will? Here at TekkitWars, we have most of Tekkit's mods enabled, and not only do we allow PvP, but we also encourage you to PvP and Raid other people. We're a new server that has just opened, We have:

• A developing economy system with huge potentials
  • Factions lets you administer your own grief protection, and create your own political divisions
  • PvP, Raid, Loot, and steal land from other people at will
  • Most of Tekkit's mods are still present
  • (Coming Soon!) Arena's for you to have friendly battle's with eachother at any time.
  • Anti-Griefing Plugins that help prevent griefing, and roll back griefing if it does occur*
  • Friendly, flexible, mature staff ready to help you at any time
  • Server is online 24/7, so you can come in anytime of the day
  • Lockette lets you lock your chests
  • (Coming Soon) Rewards for people who actively participate on the server
    *Enemy griefing is allowed.

General Server Rules:

G1: Please respect other players, their property, and the server.

G2: Please, no hacking. This includes client side modifications like CJB Mods, and hacked tekkit clients, and also includes no duping.

G3: Swearing is currently not allowed at the moment, and caps lock is not allowed either.

G4: Advertising and spamming are not allowed here. WE WILL DIRECTLY BAN YOU WITHOUT WARNING IF YOU ADVERTISE/SPAM! We will also punish those who support advertisers and spammers.

G5: When naming your faction, please be appropriate. (This means, no naming your factions after any religious, political, or terrorist groups, and also includes no gangs, drug cartels, or names of any organized criminal groups.)

G6: Please do not ask for any promotions aside from unguesting. You earn promotions, you don't ask. WE WILL DIRECTLY BAN YOU WITHOUT WARNING IF YOU ASK!

A more complete list can be found here: http://www.tekkitwars.com/t1-server-rules

There are some mods and items restricted. However, we feel these are nonessential mod, or have better alternatives that can be used, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

• Equivalent Exchange is removed: Exploits, and game balance issues
  • EnderChest Mod is removed: May create unraidable (or very difficult to raid) storage.
  • IndustrialCraft ITNT, Dynamites, and Nukes are banned: Weapons of mass destruction
  • ComputerCraft turtles are banned: Spams NoCheatPlus with errors, and may bypass grief protections.
  • Balkon's WeaponsMod Dynamites are banned: May bypass grief protections.
  • Anything related to World Anchors (Both RailCraft and DimensionalAnchors) are banned: Forces chunks to stay loaded, lagging the server.
  • IndustrialCraft personal Safe's are banned: Unraidable storage.
  • RedPower Block Breakers are banned: May lag the server with cobble generators, and may be used as a griefing tool.
  • BuildCraft and AdditionalPipes is removed because it causes server crashes. PowerConverters is removed since the removal of BC makes it useless. We will try to readd BC on the next release of Tekkit, which hopefully will be released soon.
  • Balkons weapons is temporarily disabled as it has been crashing the server recently.

The spawn

2012-12-15_070241_zpsff2b972c.png

For your convenience, we have kept a minimalistic spawn, and moved all the server rules out of the spawn. Instead, they can be found on our website.

Major Plugins

• Essentials provides the most critical commands, including /msg, /spawn, and /home.
  • PermissionsEx provides ranks, which define what you can and can't do.
  • Factions lets you administer your own grief protection, and setup political divisions
  • WorldBorder keeps the world from becoming too large (Main World has a radius of 2500 blocks from spawn, nether has 2000 blocks from spawn
  • CoreProtect logs who griefed your land, and sometimes even does rollbacks.

So, what are you waiting for? Get on TekkitWars today, and start playing on that one server you've always wanted!

Server IP:

Twitter: Click Here

Server Rules: Click Here

Greylist application: (Must me at least 13 years of age.)

Minecraft Username:

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit:

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules):

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions:

Bans, if any:

Username of who referred you to this server:

When filling it out, please use reasonable grammar and spelling. If we cannot read your application, it will be rejected.

Promote the server by setting this as your signature on MCForums and other websites:

ServerSignature_zpseb324aa8.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: alex3437

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: Atleast a couple of years now. Tekkit for about 6 months

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Definatly shouldn't be allowed. Why destroy other peoples work?

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: Tekkit, quite a bit, pvp not too much and faction a little bit aswell.

Bans, if any: none :D

Username of who referred you to this server: alex3437. I found it on the tekkit forums, obviously.

Minecraft Username: ajjanosi

How long have you been playing Minecraft, and Tekkit: Ive been playing Minecraft since early Alpha and Tekkit about 6-7 Months

Opinion on illegal griefing (griefing that does not comply with server rules): As a server Owner myself i do not think illegal griefing is a good thing, Ive been griefed a few times in my life and I hate people that do it, whats the fun in it?

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: Tekkit ive logged a few hours....okay maybe like a few days, Ive participated in a few PvP UHC matches and I have installed factions on my server before, its a fun mod

Bans, If any: None to report :)

Referral: alex3437, weve been looking for a nice quiet Tekkit server for a while

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: Atleast a couple of years now. Tekkit for about 6 months

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Definatly shouldn't be allowed. Why destroy other peoples work?

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: Tekkit, quite a bit, pvp not too much and faction a little bit aswell.

Bans, if any: none :D

Username of who referred you to this server: alex3437. I found it on the tekkit forums, obviously.

If you could please add a little more detail to your application, I will be willing to accept the application.

How long have you been playing Minecraft, and Tekkit: Ive been playing Minecraft since early Alpha and Tekkit about 6-7 Months

Opinion on illegal griefing (griefing that does not comply with server rules): As a server Owner myself i do not think illegal griefing is a good thing, Ive been griefed a few times in my life and I hate people that do it, whats the fun in it?

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: Tekkit ive logged a few hours....okay maybe like a few days, Ive participated in a few PvP UHC matches and I have installed factions on my server before, its a fun mod

Referral: alex3437, weve been looking for a nice quiet Tekkit server for a while

http://whitelist.mcf.li This website (MCBans Records) says you have bans. Please explain.

Minecraft Username: Fence4

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I have been playing minecraft since early beta and tekkit for about 2 months, so recently.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I hate greifers. I always get griefed, so if i can prevent the incident, I do by telling administrators and mods.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have been using tekkit for about 2 months, but mainly for all of the mods, that I am still trying to learn. Pvp and Factions are really fun and I enjoy them. I love faction servers and I am pretty good at pvp.

Bans, if any: I don't recall ever getting banned.

Username of who referred you to this server: I stumbled across this on the minecraft forums, through google.

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: since 1.4b, tekkit 2 months

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): greifing is bad, and annoying

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I'm not tooo experienced with tekkit, i mainly screw around with it. PVP im good at and i LOVE factions.

Bans, if any: I hardly ever get banned

Username of who referred you to this server: i found it myself

If you could please improve your application, and add a little more detail to it, I'll go ahead and unguest you.

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I have been playing minecraft since early beta and tekkit for about 2 months, so recently.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I hate greifers. I always get griefed, so if i can prevent the incident, I do by telling administrators and mods.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I have been using tekkit for about 2 months, but mainly for all of the mods, that I am still trying to learn. Pvp and Factions are really fun and I enjoy them. I love faction servers and I am pretty good at pvp.

Bans, if any: I don't recall ever getting banned.

Username of who referred you to this server: I stumbled across this on the minecraft forums, through google.

Welcome!

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I have been playing minecraft for a year or so. Tekkit for about 5-6 months.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): It definitely should not be allowed. Why destroy other players work?

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I've played tekkit on a couple of other servers before, none of them had PvP or factions, but I have experienced both of those in normal Minecraft.

Bans, if any: I am not sure, If I have any it was probably a long time ago. I have matured a lot since then. :)

Username of who referred you to this server: I found it on the tekkit forums, so no one.

I hope this is enough detail :D

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I have been playing minecraft for a year or so. Tekkit for about 5-6 months.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): It definitely should not be allowed. Why destroy other players work?

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I've played tekkit on a couple of other servers before, none of them had PvP or factions, but I have experienced both of those in normal Minecraft.

Bans, if any: I am not sure, If I have any it was probably a long time ago. I have matured a lot since then. :)

Username of who referred you to this server: I found it on the tekkit forums, so no one.

I hope this is enough detail :D

Where the bold area is, add a little more detail please.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I think greifing is pointless...I rarely ever get greifed, but I've seen it happen to others before and it took them a lot of work to repair it.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): I think greifing is pointless...I rarely ever get greifed, but I've seen it happen to others before and it took them a lot of work to repair it.

Welcome!

About my bans, back when i started playing Minecraft my friends used to bring me along on their griefing trips, sadly contradicting my earlier statement about griefing i was a griefer. Since then I am no longer friends with these people, and now that i have those bans tarnishing my account I dont know if i will ever get accepted, all I can say is I assure you i would not and will not ever grief anyones Minecraft server anymore. Now that I am older and I have experienced people who grief I dislike what they do and how they act. If you want referrals of my truthfulness i am a Moderator on NHRadio.ca, another casual server i play on and ask alex3437 I do run my own server. I really hope you consider my apology.

Sincerely

ajjanosi

Since I have not received a response within the past 18 hours, this application is denied. Just saw your reply and reading it.

About my bans, back when i started playing Minecraft my friends used to bring me along on their griefing trips, sadly contradicting my earlier statement about griefing i was a griefer. Since then I am no longer friends with these people, and now that i have those bans tarnishing my account I dont know if i will ever get accepted, all I can say is I assure you i would not and will not ever grief anyones Minecraft server anymore. Now that I am older and I have experienced people who grief I dislike what they do and how they act. If you want referrals of my truthfulness i am a Moderator on NHRadio.ca, another casual server i play on and ask alex3437 I do run my own server. I really hope you consider my apology.

Sincerely

ajjanosi

Welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: fletch22

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: year and a half

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): its bad D:

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions:played tekkit for a year now

Bans, if any: None :D

Username of who referred you to this server: None, saw on forums :)

Minecraft Username: fletch22

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: year and a half

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): its bad D:

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions:played tekkit for a year now

Bans, if any: None :D

Username of who referred you to this server: None, saw on forums :)

If you could please add a little more detail, and correct your grammar, I'll go ahead and unguest you.

Minecraft Username: _PUZZEL_

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I've played minecraft since early alpha, and tekkit since 1.7.3

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): i hate griefing and find that it ruins the game for everyone.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: Alot.. Nuff said.

Bans, if any: N/A

Username of who referred you to this server: Ajjanosi, and Alex3437.

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: I've played minecraft since early alpha, and tekkit since 1.7.3

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): i hate griefing and find that it ruins the game for everyone.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: Alot.. Nuff said.

Bans, if any: N/A

Username of who referred you to this server: Ajjanosi, and Alex3437.

If you could please add a little more detail, I'll go ahead and unguest you. Also, you can only list one person as the one who referred you here.

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): i for one hate griefing and find that it ruins the game for everyone. If i could stop it i would and i dis hone anyone who does or will attempt to do.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: The server i play on normal minecraft has factions and Pvp so i have a bunch of experience with my faction CatPeople, which i was on with ajjanosi.

Bans, if any: N/A :D

Username of who referred you to this server: Ajjanosi.

Minecraft Username: clank714

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: Minecraft, since Alpha 1.0 and tekkit since 2.1.2

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): If its against the server rules, then i don't like it

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I've been playing PvP since it first came out, Factions since about 1.2.5

Bans, if any: A few, one server banned abused mcbans and banned me like 40 times the 40 times one was because of imported server bans, I got blamed for a ban too once, and others were for a lil griefing, but I regret that

Username of who referred you to this server: ezekielelin

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): i for one hate griefing and find that it ruins the game for everyone. If i could stop it i would and i dis hone anyone who does or will attempt to do.

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: The server i play on normal minecraft has factions and Pvp so i have a bunch of experience with my faction CatPeople, which i was on with ajjanosi.

Bans, if any: N/A :D

Username of who referred you to this server: Ajjanosi.

Welcome!

How long have you been playing minecraft, and tekkit: Minecraft, since Alpha 1.0 and tekkit since 2.1.2

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): If its against the server rules, then i don't like it

Experience with Tekkit, PvP, and Factions: I've been playing PvP since it first came out, Factions since about 1.2.5

Bans, if any: A few, one server banned abused mcbans and banned me like 40 times

If you could please add a little more detail, and explain your bans, I'll be willing to unguest you.

Bans, if any: A few, one server banned abused mcbans and banned me like 40 times the 40 times one was because of imported server bans, I got blamed for a ban too once, and others were for a lil griefing, but I regret that

Still need a little more detail in the bold area, and if you could please post corrections as a new post and not edit yours, I'd really appreciate that.

Corrections

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Illegal Griefing is horrible, I used to be a server admin and it was horrible to deal with in the first place so I hate it personnaly

Corrections

Opinion on illegal griefing (Griefing that does not comply with server rules): Illegal Griefing is horrible, I used to be a server admin and it was horrible to deal with in the first place so I hate it personnaly

Welcome to the server!