GodMikesBeats

Attack of the B team not working for me

Recommended Posts

Hi, so i just downloaded Attack of the B-team and it keeps crashing..... so it downloads everything fine but when i press play and it loads then it disappears for a few seconds then comes back with the launcher like nothing happened. 

I've tried heaps of methods such as: uninstall and reinstall, uninstall all java versions and install the latest and allocated more ram to the launcher (5GB)

 

Edited by GodMikesBeats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

You have updated your NVIDIA drivers recently? It breaks non-1.11 minecraft.

Yeah I've updated it to the latest one a couple of days ago. Should I download the previous version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GodMikesBeats said:

Yeah I've updated it to the latest one a couple of days ago. Should I download the previous version?

OMG it WORKED. so i reinstalled a previous version of the drivers and then attempted to start attack of the bteam again and it worked.


Thank you so much  JaariAtmc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GodMikesBeats said:

OMG it WORKED. so i reinstalled a previous version of the drivers and then attempted to start attack of the bteam again and it worked.


Thank you so much  JaariAtmc 

Its something very common at the moment. Very unfortunate for all the players that don't find their way to either these forums, minecraftforums, reddit or FTB forums. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JaariAtmc said:

Its something very common at the moment. Very unfortunate for all the players that don't find their way to either these forums, minecraftforums, reddit or FTB forums. :(

Yeah, that sucks. I mean i had the same issue but for a different game

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.