Fredigar

World of Ultima Official Modpack: Beta 1.1 released

Ultima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.pngUltima_50_x_50_exq1j9.png

World of Ultima

The wait is over! Beta 1.1 has successfully migrated to Dropbox. The doorway to the World of Ultima has been reopened. Enjoy!

. . . .

Greetings fellow adventurers!

Whatever your background; a blacksmith, a baker, or a farmer . . .

a teacher, a sage, or even a professional adventurer . . .

Explore a variety of lands, take a portal to the Aether or enter Middle Earth. Establish a homestead in the wilderness, grow an extensive farm, and start a family. Pillage dungeons for the wealth of the past, perfect the art of the Thaumaturge from your private study, or become a part of a great civilization in the incredible World of Ultima.

Be the author of your own future. Where will your destiny lie?

Listed beneath are the attractions that have made the World of Ultima a magnet for wanderlust:

Core content mods:

Thaumcraft 4

- Thaumic Tinkerer

- Thaumic Exploration

- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects

- Thaumcraft Inventory Scan

- Thaumcraft Magical Decoration

Tinker's Construct

- Tinker's Steelworks

Minecraft Millenaire

Pam's HarvestCraft

GrowthCraft

Minecraft Comes Alive

World creation mods:

The Aether: Genesis of the Void

The Lord of the Rings

Biomes O'Plenty

Chocolate Quest (Better Dungeons)

TF2 Teleport Mod (A reasonable way to cut traveling time without cheating)

Building, decoration, and aesthetics mods:

Carpenter's Blocks

BiblioCraft

- Bibliowoods: Biomes O'Plenty

Mr. Crayfish furniture

DecoCraft

Underground Biomes

Hats mod

Back Tools

Utility mods:

Not Enough Items

Inventory Tweaks

Damage Indicators

VoxelMap

Check out the Technic Pack post and enter the World of Ultima today.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Subber
      Have you ever thought " Where could i possibly find a militaristic industrial modpack with intercontinental ballistic missiles and adventurous, yet dangerous galaxy to discover "?
      Well look no further, Thormen has it all.
      In short, Thormen could be described as: a modpack with well thought out content which offers enjoyable gameplay and interaction throughout the vast minecraft environment.

Setup your base, generate power, process ores, build strong armor & weapons, travel to space (over 20 locations), build and launch missiles, setup nuclear reactors, generate protective forcefield around your base and rule the galaxy.

Features: Turrets, Mekanism, Thermal series, space & planets, forcefields, guns,  ICBM's(missiles), Atomic Science, New mobs/items, industry, custom terrain and alot more to discover.
       Why have missiles?
      For the sake of science of course!

There is no such feeling like launching a missile at your friend, hear him rage and then see the crater on your minimap
      Missiles combined with mekanism, forcefields and other mods can result in some of the most amazing base setups out there.
      Modpack installation: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thormen.787655

Official modpack server  has 0 lag. It is included in the modpack.

Mod list:
      JourneyMap (by techbrew) Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata) CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624) OMLib (by Keridos) OpenModularTurrets (by Keridos) Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim) NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth) TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth) Better HUD (by flaredot) Veining (by LalalaStab) WanionLib (by WanionCane) UniDict (by WanionCane) ICBM - Classic (by darkguardsman) It's the little things (by zlepper) Tumbleweed (by konwboj) Better Placement (by tterrag1098) Resource Loader (by lumien231) Carry On (by Tschipp) Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd) Clarity (by epicsquid319) IKWID (I Know What I'm Doing) (by InsomniaKitten) SwingThroughGrass (by exidex) Controlling (by jaredlll08) CreativeCore (by CreativeMD) PlayerRevive (by CreativeMD) Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr) ReAuth (by TechnicianLP) Smooth Font (by bre2el) FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka) GottschCore (by gottsch) Treasure2! (by gottsch) Instrumental Mobs (by mrbysco) Atomic Science (by darkguardsman) Mo' Bends (by iwoplaza) Tree Chopper (by DuchLord) Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous) No Auto Jump (by Jacky1356400) Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy) Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k) TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k) TombManyPlugins: Galacticraft (by M4thG33k) AsmodeusCore (by BlesseNtumble) Galaxy Space [Addon for GalactiCraft] (by BlesseNtumble) VanillaFix (by Runemoro) RandomTweaks (by TheRandomLabs) RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs) EnderCore (by tterrag1098) Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC) Guide-API (by TehNut) Modular Forcefield System (by nekosune) Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH) TombManyPlugins - Techguns (by M4thG33k) Techguns (by pWn3d_1337) CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH) CoFH World (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH) Mekanism (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady) MekanismOres (by phantamanta44) Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08) Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)  

• By butterboyrs
      I need people to test out my new mod pack and tell me what I should add I am not looking for likes but more of testing tell me how it runs and different things I can do to better improve my mod pack
      this is the link to my mod pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-great-beyond-power.1374986
    • By jacob603491
      We are a new dragon ball server with lots of features.
      There is the dbc mod and a few other mods that are a lot of fun. We are not whitelisted and we have 80 slots!
      IP: In modpack by default
      modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/dbc-infinity.1251306
      Discord: https://discord.gg/gtN8zaG
      Features:
      StoryMode
      Custom Forms
      Quests
      Custom Training
      Different Planets
      Epic PVP

• By jacob603491
      We are a new dragon ball server with lots of features. 
      modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/dbc-infinity.1251306
      Discord: https://discord.gg/gtN8zaG
      Features:
      StoryMode
      Custom Forms
      Quests
      Custom Training
      Different Planets
      Epic PVP
    • By Mavac
      We launched a tekkit lite server a month ago and think we have reached the point that you can play, We are looking for potential staff and people to help find bugs and just play the game
      Currently we have a few items banned
      and sadly had to ban the Dimensional doors mod
      We got features like
      /rankup
      admin shop
      our custom /crownjewel which you can buy certain perks with
      and more we are still in early development so any help tips or suggestions are much appreicated.
      IP lite.*IP Gnomes stole your IP!*
      our website
      *URL Gnomes stole your URL!*
      Discord
      *Discord Gnomes stole your Discord link!*