• Immersive Engineering
  • Decocraft and Little Tiles
  • Pam's HarvestCraft
  • Train and Railcraft!
  • Galactic Craft!
  • And many more amazing mods!

si.png

Expected uptime of 99% 7 days a week!

The server is professionally hosted by OVH.

yph.png

On DevotedCraft we strive to make a well balanced game-play experience! We try to keep things simple but innovative. We only add things to our pack/server that fit in to the minecraft theme! We are a mature server/community who only wish to have adventures together! So join us today! p.s This server will be around for a very long time so feel free to make this server your home! Your time and work will be well spent here as it will always be up and ready to play!

jap.png

Absolutley not! 100+ hours have gone into the making and optimization of the server! The creator of this server/modpack has been playing and running servers for more than 7 years! I personally promise you that if you give this server a try, you will find yourself enjoying minecraft again like you never have before! There is so much to do and every type of player will find endless hours of fun! Unlike most servers that try to force you to play a certain way, we encourage you to get out there and create your own adventure!

media.png

dc1.pngdc2.pngdc3.png

Edited by jerkyjosh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LyricMonster13
      Brought to you be OGgaming's team, a crew of people who have been playing modded minecraft for years. Cartel Wars puts you in a hazardous world, full of Cartels bent on controlling the world. With an official server set to launch September 5th, you can make money by growing various narcotics and selling them via the black market, but be careful. It's located on the outskirts of the dangerous pvp city. Can you dominate the Cartels? https://discord.gg/g9amFM4
    • By JustTrash
      Hello!
      I don't quite know what to write, but I'll give you a quick rundown of the server.
      What is our server? Let me tell you, we like to consider the server semi-rp, what do I mean by that? Well, we like to promote a team/solo based interpersonal world. Create communities, meet new people and maybe even wage war ;).
      We like to keep things free an open, we don't like restrictions, so you can expect looser ban lists, less plugins, less lag.
      What plugins? Plugins on our server consist of;
      - Essentials : The essentials!
      - GroupManager : To manage the groups!
      - GriefPrevention : To keep your builds as safe as you can! (/siege enabled!)
      - Buycraft : To benefit our benefactor.
      What can I be expecting from the modpack? Fun and enjoyable mods, explosives, armour, weapons, tools, quarries, magic, a mod for every person, A tool for every miner, A sword for every warrior. Our pack can be downloaded at this link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/monitors-fun-pack.1263647
      How do I join? Our server IP is legnuts.fluctis.com:27334, and yes, the server IP is kind of strange, we do like to focus on our builds and stuff, but our community is definitely one to promote jokes. The server is whitelisted, we like to make sure members of our community are people who we feel can understand and appreciate our rules and such. To apply for the server, you can join our discord: https://discord.gg/r4T8BV7! All you have to do is confirm you understand our rules, and state why you wish to join!
      Speaking of rules... On our server, our rules are pretty simple;
      No cheating.
      No glitches.
      Also, we do not want players exploiting plugins, nor bypassing griefprevention. As you can see, we really don't want players to be restricted by any means! Our banned items also put into action this same argument, as of now, our only banned items being Watch of flowing time (ProjectE) and Dark Matter Pedestal (ProjectE). 
      Hopefully you have taken interest in the server and community and apply! I have decided not to attach any pictures, but rather leave it a surprise for the people who join.
      Thanks, see you soon!

• By Mysticdz
      so this is my 1st modpack, a list of the mods in it are https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/europa-odyssey.1185384
      Aether II Applied Energistics Baubles Better Storage Big Reactors Buildcraft Ender IO Mo' Creatures Extra Planets Fossil & Archeology Galacticraft Industrial Craft Iron Chests Legend Gear MCA Natura Tinkers' Construct Camping Mod Weeping Angels Witchery  
      there is also a server that has just been opened  EuropaOdyssey.mcserver.ws

I tried to include something for everyone so I hope you enjoy!

If anyone has any advice or tips please let me know =)
    • By Minibeast10
      So, I've been using Technic since around I believe middlish of 2013. And I've been looking and looking and decided, tonights final. I'm signing up and asking for help. I should've done this years ago. But I've been so willing to try myself to find the modpack I want but nope, isn't going to happen.
      So, like Yogbox. It has the old Mo Creatures, I believe 3.3.0? Well, I've been trying to find a seperate creation of that which actually works... All the others say they either failed installing or the game is just normal vanilla minecraft. In other words, clickbait. The reason is I just adore the old horses and how you have to wait for them to breed.
      Also the Pokemon mod, also more known as Pixelmon. However, back before I used to play a mod like it that did have the gyms and the health centres and towns along with the mod itself. Is that a different type of Pokemon mod?
      I'm also looking for a working Minecraft comes Alive as thats an old favourite of mine from a couple of years back. (I've been playing since 2009)

Many thanks!
      Oops! Sorry, I'm not on the right topic. I am new to the forums only... >.< I apologise a lot... I just realised this is for Tekkit not Technic Launcher.
    • By Spixium
      My redstone energy cell does not have a configuration menu when I right-click on it and all of its sides appear to be set to off. It charges while it's hooked up to a combustion engine but not when it's hooked up to an advanced solar generator or a bio generator. And it won't power anything. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? How do I open the config menu and get it to be charged by other generators?