Sign in to follow this  
Drachi

Open Tekkit Legends Server (UK)

Hello All!

This is my first open server. 9 Spaces I just want people to join and test, it's a bit of a home project.

Please just join and have a good time.

Server Address: 176.35.124.3

One rule, no griefing other players stuff.

Have fun!

Edited by Drachi

Thanks to all that have joined.

I will be taking down the server temporarily.
This is due to some testing and work on the server.

Thanks again to all.

Lewis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fred__Ex
      I'm new to Technic, and I'm trying to join a server with a modpack that runs on 1.12.2, but when I open the modpack through the Technic launcher it says that I need Forge to open some of the mods.
      I downloaded Forge for 1.12.2, but you have to open it through the Minecraft launcher. Which means I can't use the modpack through Forge or Technic.
      I've tried looking through launcher settings to see if I could tell Technic to open the modpack with the Forge version that I downloaded. Doesn't work. Other people seem to get on the server fine. Is this a problem with me, or the modpack?
      Edit: I've attached a photo showing the messages I get when I try to use both launchers. The photo was too large to attach, so I decided to use the URL, but it's on TinyPic, so if you don't see it, it's probably because they're shutting down.
      http://tinypic.com/r/2vdp9br/9
    • By rzcool
      Okay, so I have reinstalled technic a few days ago because I wanted to play a dragon ball mod I saw. I played dragon block c resurrection (only listing names because I feel like it may be important) and a few others mods and I got attached to a server mod, and it worked for a bit, but now, it is the only mod that works. I tried resurrection again and when I press play it will just hide the launcher for a bit and then re-open it. I have downloaded the 64-bit java recently so that may be the result, but currently no mods work besides the server mod (dragon block zero S if it really is important.) Im new to technic and forums over all, so im not sure how to attack files fully so if you need me to do that, please tell me how!
    • By Nyrab
      When i put the mods in the server don't crash because of that, when i try to open I don't even receive a crash log, then i go to the last try log and it says that my port is already in use
      I used the default server port
    • By Nyrab
      I recently created a modpack, but i can't connect to my friends via Hamachi, so i tried to make a server but it gaves an error that i don't understand
      But in this topic i prefer start of the beggining, i need help to make a server or just a way that i can play with my friends via Hamachi

PS:I want a free way to make it, i tried Aternos but i didn't find some mods that was in my modpack
    • By Drivebyben123
      Just started playing tekkit again and decided to try out tekkit legends, when I click play on the modpack it loads in the modpacks at the bottom and then briefly changes screen then nothing happens, it just wont seem to launch the game,  can anyone help ?