• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Quinzii
      So downloaded the technic launcher in order to play some of what technic has to offer and I get stuck on the sign in! The sign in asks you to sign in with a Mojang account which cannot be created anymore as it automatically sends you to Minecraft.net in order to make an account there. You Cannot use a Minecraft.net to sign in so I'm kind of stuck on what to do, I already own minecraft on a Minecraft.net account. Any help would be appreciated! How would I go about getting into the technic launcher?
    • By Nyrab
      When i put the mods in the server don't crash because of that, when i try to open I don't even receive a crash log, then i go to the last try log and it says that my port is already in use
      I used the default server port
    • By Nostic
      When i try to join my single player world in Tekkit it crashes before i can even load into the world
      I have added the crash report
      crash-2019-06-18_22.07.51-server.txt
    • By Nyrab
      I recently created a modpack, but i can't connect to my friends via Hamachi, so i tried to make a server but it gaves an error that i don't understand
      But in this topic i prefer start of the beggining, i need help to make a server or just a way that i can play with my friends via Hamachi

PS:I want a free way to make it, i tried Aternos but i didn't find some mods that was in my modpack