Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dylan5087

Public Voltz Server (Work In Progress)

Hi, I have started a public voltz server which everyone is free to join.  There are no banned items and everything else is pretty much a work in progress, because of this i am also looking for staff to monitor and manage the server such as builders, moderators and admins etc...  If you wish to become staff just let me know and we can go from there :)  If you want more details just reply to this post and ill get back to you with more information.  Have Fun !!!!   

The IP is 51.254.167.58

• Similar Content

• By Quizer9O8
      Hello there,
      Since I haven't got any luck of finding a fix or someone mentioning this issue I'll place it down right here.
      A few months ago I have noticed that whenever you're launching a Minecraft modpack from the Technic Launcher Minecraft suddenly hijacks all of the available RAM which causes to freeze the entire computer for 10 - 15 minutes before I'm able to terminate the process manually in Task Manager (Windows 10). Since I have 16GB of RAM in my pc I allocated 8GB of RAM to Minecraft (which should be enough for many modpacks) in the settings shown here below but no matter what is set in the Launcher Options seems to have any effect, it straight up ignores it all together.

I'm out of ideas and in desperate need for a solution because this issue makes every modpack I have (small or large) unplayable at this point.
    • By Subber
      Have you ever thought " Where could i possibly find a militaristic industrial modpack with intercontinental ballistic missiles and adventurous, yet dangerous galaxy to discover "?
      Well look no further, Thormen has it all.
      In short, Thormen could be described as: a modpack with well thought out content which offers enjoyable gameplay and interaction throughout the vast minecraft environment.

Setup your base, generate power, process ores, build strong armor & weapons, travel to space (over 20 locations), build and launch missiles, setup nuclear reactors, generate protective forcefield around your base and rule the galaxy.

Features: Turrets, Mekanism, Thermal series, space & planets, forcefields, guns,  ICBM's(missiles), Atomic Science, New mobs/items, industry, custom terrain and alot more to discover.
       Why have missiles?
      For the sake of science of course!

There is no such feeling like launching a missile at your friend, hear him rage and then see the crater on your minimap
      Missiles combined with mekanism, forcefields and other mods can result in some of the most amazing base setups out there.
      Modpack installation: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thormen.787655

Official modpack server  has 0 lag. It is included in the modpack.

Mod list:
      JourneyMap (by techbrew) Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata) CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624) OMLib (by Keridos) OpenModularTurrets (by Keridos) Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim) NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth) TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth) Better HUD (by flaredot) Veining (by LalalaStab) WanionLib (by WanionCane) UniDict (by WanionCane) ICBM - Classic (by darkguardsman) It's the little things (by zlepper) Tumbleweed (by konwboj) Better Placement (by tterrag1098) Resource Loader (by lumien231) Carry On (by Tschipp) Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd) Clarity (by epicsquid319) IKWID (I Know What I'm Doing) (by InsomniaKitten) SwingThroughGrass (by exidex) Controlling (by jaredlll08) CreativeCore (by CreativeMD) PlayerRevive (by CreativeMD) Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr) ReAuth (by TechnicianLP) Smooth Font (by bre2el) FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka) GottschCore (by gottsch) Treasure2! (by gottsch) Instrumental Mobs (by mrbysco) Atomic Science (by darkguardsman) Mo' Bends (by iwoplaza) Tree Chopper (by DuchLord) Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous) No Auto Jump (by Jacky1356400) Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy) Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k) TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k) TombManyPlugins: Galacticraft (by M4thG33k) AsmodeusCore (by BlesseNtumble) Galaxy Space [Addon for GalactiCraft] (by BlesseNtumble) VanillaFix (by Runemoro) RandomTweaks (by TheRandomLabs) RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs) EnderCore (by tterrag1098) Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC) Guide-API (by TehNut) Modular Forcefield System (by nekosune) Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH) TombManyPlugins - Techguns (by M4thG33k) Techguns (by pWn3d_1337) CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH) CoFH World (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH) Mekanism (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady) MekanismOres (by phantamanta44) Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08) Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)  

• By erikcz
      Hi, yesterday, i created my own tekkit server for me and my friend (trough hamachi)
      And it worked perfectly, however today i kept disconnecting from the server after every minute of playing, without crash reports, and my friend could still play there.
      (My tekkit is crashing, not the server)

I tried restarting server, technic and tekkit, reinstalling tekkit, but nothing worked.
      Please any suggestions?