TalkinHead9

Modpack won't launch with the installed mods

I have been trying to set up a modpack for me and my friends to play on. I set everything up which (to my knowledge of how to do this) appears to be done correctly. The pack installs fine. However, none of the mods appear to be there, it simply launches the pack in vanilla 1.7.10. Please help!    Link:https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/talkinheads-pack.1063512                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

On 7/21/2017 at 2:41 PM, AetherPirate said:

it works for me. 

Yes, forgot to update, I got it working with the mods. I am trying to add a mod I forgot about, but now my client is crashing when I try to boot up. Error Message:                                      
The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
Error: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: sciapi.api.value.euclidian.EVectorSet.getSTemp()Lsciapi/api/value/STempRef;                                        It began crashing with all the current mods (Look at the pack) Plus Stellar Sky and a required API, SciAPI. This mod enhances the sky to make it pretty. Does this mean I can't use that mod? Or what is it clashing with to create such an error? If you need more information, tell me what specifically. (logs, etc.)                              

EDIT: Just realized "Duh, he needs the logs." Here they are: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0urlal7jtq1ugwb/The logs.zip?dl=0

Edited by TalkinHead9

2 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

those versions of stellar sky and its dependency look old

get the legit versions from:

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/stellar-sky/files?filter-game-version=2020709689%3A4449

Thanks a lot! I used that website to get it, but I was I was being stupid and missed the latest versions. All is working now, all that is left is updating the modpack!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By samurich
      I have tried to put the 1.7.10 versions of the mods in Hexxit in Witchery. It then loads the game and whilst loading it just goes back to
      the launcher without any warning or notice or anything. Does anyone know what's happening here or have any tips on how to fix it?
    • By pikachu_pikachu
      Hello trainers! Did you ever dream of living as a pokemon trainer, climbing your way to the top to become the #1 of the Pixelmon world? This pack is just for you! Experience the world as a trainer with thousands of Pixelmon and be the best one! Good luck!
      Check out our modpack = http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmoncouple
    • By ShrillBear
      Hi.
      I need your technical support again guys.
      I thought i finally solved this a few days ago when i posted my first post due to now solved issues.

1.)So as the title mentions it, the server is not crashing but instead it disconnects me from it. When this happens it says that there is a problem with MO creatures mod. (also it says that there is a problem with Tektopia when i enter the server, but of course i get disconnected after a few seconds).
      (also i removed stelar sky from the mods list)

2.)My friend can't connect to the server for some reason, but i did the port forwarding and hamachi network too. (sadly it seems that i must host the server and it's a hard task, because apparently 16GB of ram is not enough. i mean 6 GB is for the server and 5 is for the launcher ).

https://paste.dimdev.org/duhifayave.mccrash

I appreciate your help!

• By bluefinfish
      This is the crash repost and I don't know what keeps going wrong. I'm new to this so any help would be great. 

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
        AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
        MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Would you like a cupcake?
      Time: 3/15/20 1:16 PM
      Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
      net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Immersive HempCraft (immersivehempcraft)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: blusunrize/immersiveengineering/common/util/IEVillagerTrades$ItemstackForEmerald
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.init.Content.initNPC(Content.java:88)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.proxy.CommonProxy.preInit(CommonProxy.java:41)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.proxy.ClientProxy.preInit(ClientProxy.java:17)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.ImmersiveHempCraft.preInit(ImmersiveHempCraft.java:51)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:637)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:629)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:252)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEVillagerTrades$ItemstackForEmerald
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
          ... 44 more
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.11.6
          Java Version: 1.8.0_101, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 611132640 bytes (582 MB) / 993525760 bytes (947 MB) up to 993525760 bytes (947 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2847 46 mods loaded, 46 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                   | Version               | Source                                                         | Signature                                |
          |:----- |:-------------------- |:--------------------- |:-------------------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |
          | LCH   | minecraft            | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | mcp                  | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | FML                  | 8.0.99.99             | Modpack.jar                                                    | None                                     |
          | LCH   | forge                | 14.23.5.2847          | Modpack.jar                                                    | None                                     |
          | LCH   | animalbikes          | 1.11.2                | AnimalBikes_1.12.2(13Jan19).jar                                | None                                     |
          | LCH   | applecore            | 3.2.0                 | AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | aquaculture          | 1.6.8                 | Aquaculture-1.12.2-1.6.8.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | backpack             | 3.0.2                 | backpack-3.0.2-1.12.2.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LCH   | baubles              | 1.5.2                 | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                         | None                                     |
          | LCH   | betteranimalsplus    | 6.0.3                 | betteranimalsplus-1.12.2-6.0.3.jar                             | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bibliocraft          | 2.4.5                 | BiblioCraft[v2.4.5][MC1.12.2].jar                              | None                                     |
          | LCH   | biomesoplenty        | 7.0.1.2441            | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2441-universal.jar                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bonsaitrees          | 1.1.3                 | bonsaitrees-1.1.3-b156.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bookworm             | 1.12.2-2.2.0          | bookworm+-+2.2.0+(1.12.2)+-+dev.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LCH   | botania              | r1.10-361             | Botania+r1.10-361.jar                                          | None                                     |
          | LCH   | two_hour_mod         | 1.0.0                 | CandyMod.jar                                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | redstoneflux         | 2.1.0                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.0.6-universal.jar                        | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | LCH   | car                  | 1.2.10                | car-1.2.10.jar                                                 | None                                     |
          | LCH   | chinjufumod          | 3.2.2                 | ChinjufuMod[1.12.2]3.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | cookingforblockheads | 6.5.0                 | CookingForBlockheads_1.12.2-6.5.0.jar                          | None                                     |
          | LCH   | doggytalents         | 1.15.0.5              | DoggyTalents-1.12.2-1.15.0.5-universal.jar                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | cfm                  | 6.3.1                 | furniture-6.3.1-1.12.2.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | hatchery             | 2.2.2                 | hatchery-1.12.2-2.2.2.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LCH   | harvestcraft         | 1.12.2zb              | Pam's+HarvestCraft+1.12.2zf.jar                                | None                                     |
          | LCH   | mantle               | 1.12-1.3.3.55         | Mantle-1.12-1.3.3.55.jar                                       | None                                     |
          | LCH   | twilightforest       | 3.10.1013             | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.10.1013-universal.jar                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | tconstruct           | 1.12.2-2.13.0.171     | TConstruct-1.12.2-2.13.0.171.jar                               | None                                     |
          | LCH   | immersiveengineering | 0.12-89               | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-89.jar                               | 4cb49fcde3b43048c9889e0a3d083225da926334 |
          | LCE   | immersivehempcraft   | 1.12-0.0.6.2          | Immersive+HempCraft-1.12-0.0.6.2.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | mts                  | 16.0.0                | Immersive+Vehicles-1.12.2-16.0.0.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | jaffa                | 7.63.1                | JAFFA-7.63.1.jar                                               | None                                     |
          | LC    | joshxmas             | 1.12.2-1.2.0          | joshxmas-1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | malisiscore          | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LC    | mca                  | 6.1.0                 | MCA-1.12.2-6.1.0-universal.jar                                 | None                                     |
          | LC    | melvinssignpack      | 1.0.0                 | Melvins_Simple_Sign_Pack-Release-0.1.0.jar                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | unuparts             | 3.0.0                 | UNU+Parts+Pack+for+IE+[MTS]+[IR]+1.12.2-15.5.0-1.5.0-3.0.0.jar | None                                     |
          | LC    | mmmpack              | 1.0.3                 | Moonspire+Metropolitan+Motors+[MTS]+1.10.2-14.0.0-1.0.3.jar    | None                                     |
          | LC    | naturalbabyanimals   | 1.2.0                 | naturalbabyanimals-1.2.0-mc1.12.x.jar                          | None                                     |
          | LC    | notenoughcats        | 2.1.0                 | NotEnoughPets-1.12.2-v2.1.0.jar                                | None                                     |
          | LC    | pamscookables        | 1.1                   | pamscookables-1.1.jar                                          | None                                     |
          | LC    | teaandbiscuits       | 1.4                   | TeaAndBiscuits-1.12.2-1.4.jar                                  | None                                     |
          | LC    | teastory             | 3.3.1-B30.413-1.12.2  | TeaStory-3.3.1-B30.413-1.12.2.jar                              | None                                     |
          | LC    | xaerominimap         | 20.0.0                | Xaeros_Minimap_20.0.0_Forge_1.12.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | xlfoodmod            | 1.12.2-1.9.1          | XL-Food-Mod-1.12.2-1.9.1.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LC    | kiwi                 | 0.5.2.29              | Kiwi-1.12.2-0.5.2.29.jar                                       | None                                     |
          | LC    | cuisine              | 0.5.14-build890       | Cuisine-0.5.14-build890.jar                                    | None                                     |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
      IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
        blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer
      AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
        squeek.applecore.asm.TransformerModuleHandler
      MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel Inc.' Version: '2.1 INTEL-10.14.74' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000'
          Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses: 
              - TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerHarvestTools (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerMeleeWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerRangedWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerModifiers (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerFluids (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerMaterials (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerModelRegister (Enabled/Forced)
    • By deathplayer43
      every time i try to open the game it closes the game and technic pops back up please help 
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward. Time: 2/10/20 12:25 PM Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at bib.at(SourceFile:635) at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) at bib.a(SourceFile:404) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace: at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at bib.at(SourceFile:635) at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at bib.a(SourceFile:404) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.12.2 Operating System: Windows Vista (amd64) version 6.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 5279610144 bytes (5035 MB) / 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) up to 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms5120m -Xmx5120m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 Launched Version: 1.12.2 LWJGL: 2.9.4 OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. GL Caps: Using VBOs: Yes Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched. Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Packs: Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) CPU: <unknown>