[3.1.2] Eyetek 30slots [Griefprevention][LWC][Essentials[Treeassist][No RM/DM tools]

Eyeball114

Welcome to Eyetek!

http://eyetek.enjin.com

Eyetek is a mature tekkit community. All of our staff members are 18 years of age or older. Our community, since whitelisting, is a mix of younger teens up to 30s and 40s. All ages are welcome to apply. Younger teens will be accepted on a case by case basis. This is a mature server, cursing is allowed. The bottom line though is if you are younger but act mature we don't have an issue with you applying. If you are easily offended this isnt the server for you. We dont mind "noobs" but we are looking for people who know how to play and are experienced with tekkit. Staff is here to help but we do want to enjoy the game aswell. Lets start off with some pictures of our spawn area.

Our spawn features a lit of common /commands as well as some banned items on display.

Also found in the initial spawn area is some of the common rules.

wka49.png

Our spawn offers shops built, stocked, and ran by your peer players.

311uw6q.png

2wqap37.png

20arvhs.png

In order to shop at these stores you will need some currency right? Well visit the spawns ATM. The server currency is Industrial Credits. Except you can not craft them yourself. You'll need to craft whatever the exchange item is before you can obtain some ICs. The exchange items will change from time to time to limit people creating money factories and such.

121zn9g.png

Staff is also creating a player mall as you may have seen in some of the above pictures. Players will be able to buy small stores to sell items in. It will cost less than a conventional store plot and you will not be able to customize the store as much.

How do we protect ourselves and our land at Eyetek?

- GriefPrevention

- LWC

Griefprevention uses a almost currency like method of claiming your land. Per hour played on Eyetek you earn 100 claim blocks. Placing your very first chest in the world gives you a initial claimed area of 10x10 around that chest. Anything inside that area is yours and yours only. You can later expand this claim using a golden shovel(available for trade in spawn). Also, using a stick inside claimed land, including your own, will tell you who owns that claim and will show you the claim borders. More information can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWekSeMi1OE

We highly recommend you take a look at this video before asking questions in game. Also see our mini GriefPrevention tutorial in spawn.

11ka8pg.png

Lets get to everyones favorite list. The ban list. Where it may seem long we have deemed it necessary. All items on the following list are banned for a reason. Do not argue with staff about these items. No amount of arguing or personal opinion will get them removed from the ban list.

DM Pedestal

Nova Catalyst

Nova Cataclysm

ALL Dark Matter Tools

ALL Red Matter Tools

Infernal Armor

Transmutation tablet - both types

Destruction catalyst

Catalytic Lense

Volcanite Amulet

Black Hole Band

Ring of Ignition

Ring of Arcana

Zero Ring

Hyperkinetic Lense

Black Hole Chest

Ender Chest

Watch of Flowing Time

TnT

Dynamite

Sticky Dynamite

Nuke

World Anchor

Dimensional Anchor

Teleport Tether

Mining Lazer

Industrial Alarm

Howler Alarm

Quantumsuit Boots

Quantumsuit Leggings

Quantumsuit Bodyarmor

Quantumsuit Helmet

Cannon

Cannon Ball

Terraformer

Block Cutter Upgrade

Crystal Chests

Donators can receive some of these items for supporting our server.

Any donation amount can be sent to [email protected]

---------------------------------------

We at Eyetek love Nuclear Energy. And If you don't believe of us check out /warp nuketown

3496nx1.png

This is where we test and push Nuclear Reactor setups to their limits. As well as learn more about how to control these reactors and their monitor systems via wires,cables, computer craft, wireless means.

2r78yeg.png

xl9nrk.png

20p6mwh.png

depdl5.png

v8lg08.png

We love nuclear setups and if you wish and have the materials you can ask the admins to help you set some up that are very safe and will shut off on their own if they begin to over heat.

4rdb82.png

All player reactors should be protected with Re-enforced Glass and Stone. If you so wish an Admin will bedrock your reactor area for you. If Staff finds a reactor running and un-protected we will destroy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plugins:

LWC

GriefPrevention

ClearLag

Essentials

DisableCraft

TreeAssist

General rules:

Don't be a turd.

Be mature

If it isnt yours stay out of it.

No griefing.

No tampering.

No stealing. Theft results in a instant ban.

No Raiding.

No racism.

No sexism.

No antisemitism.

No arguing with Staff

No extreme vulgarity. We are an adult server but there is no reason to go overboard.

Useful /commands

/sethome /home /spawn /rules /helpop /tp /tpa /motd /trust /cmodify

/r /msg /reply /warp /near

Server up time is 24/7 right now except for maintenance and server restarts.

Server IP is

Apply for whitelist at http://eyetek.enjin.com/

Contact me through these forum's means with any connection issues, player reports, or server bugs. Also feel free to apply to our Steam Eyetek group.

Eyetek has gone whitelist this evening!

Please apply here or on our forums. Fill out this brief questionnaire if you are interested

In game name:

Age: (No reason to lie here we dont care about age we would just like to know)

Have you played on Eyetek before? If yes, for how long?

Have you ever been banned from a server before? Why?

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods?

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods?

Why you want to join Eyetek?

Did someone refer you?

What would you like to add?

In game name: oAustin

Age: (No reason to lie here we dont care about age we would just like to know) 16.

Have you played on Eyetek before? If yes, for how long? No i have not.

Have you ever been banned from a server before? I have never been banned.

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods? I have experience in most of the mods but enjoy red power, ic2, build craft, and EE the most.

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods? IC2 and Buildcraft.

Why you want to join Eyetek? I'm just looking for a fun server where i can enjoy playing and learn about the tekkit mods i'm not completely familiar with.

Did someone refer you? Nope just found you on the forum page.

What would you like to add?nothing :)

In game name: Carb8nIsHere

Age: (No reason to lie here we dont care about age we would just like to know) 17

Have you played on Eyetek before? If yes, for how long? Nope.

Have you ever been banned from a server before? Why? Nope! I'm good!

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods? Yes. I have pretty much complete knowledge over all but railcraft and the redpower circuit pieces.

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods? I can't say that I do. I'm trying to learn all of them.

Why you want to join Eyetek? I'm tired of hopping from boring server to boring server. They are either filled with annoying players, inactive staff, or don't care about non donators.

Did someone refer you? Nope

What would you like to add? I get bored somewhat easily. I enjoy helping others with their projects, and doing group projects with friends, the only thing I don't like is unexpected changes to the server. New rules, new banned items, map resets and such make me get tired of the server quickly.

Please apply here or on our forums. Fill out this brief questionnaire if you are interested

In game name: mrplop007

Have you played on Eyetek before? If yes, for how long? nope

Have you ever been banned from a server before? Why? nope

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods? yes been playing for many months

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods? Ic

Why you want to join Eyetek? I want to have fun in tekkit with people

Did someone refer you? nope

What would you like to add? I am knowledgeable about tekkit and want to help others with any projects they are working on.

In game name: Spatsy

Age: (No reason to lie here we dont care about age we would just like to know) 32

Have you played on Eyetek before? If yes, for how long? No

Have you ever been banned from a server before? Why? No

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods? Yes

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods? Sorting/Automated crafting machines

Why you want to join Eyetek? I want to build something with experienced people.

Did someone refer you? Nope, scoured the interwebs

What would you like to add? I like to work on large scale building projects. i.e. city planing/infrastructure

In game name:

Have you played on Eyetek before? Yes, been on quite some time, also have my spawn shop...

Have you ever been banned from a server before? No

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods? Yea

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods? Good when it comes to EE and Industrial Craft

Why you want to join Eyetek? Great server. Enjoy playing on it.

Did someone refer you? Originally my older brother, OmagaIII

What would you like to add? No need to. Take it as it comes.

In game name: xShriek

Have you played on Eyetek before? Yes

Have you ever been banned from a server before? Nope

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods? A little in red power and BC

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods? Mostly red power.

Why you want to join Eyetek? Well I've played on it before, but only just got back on and found out you're whitelisted now

Did someone refer you? Nope

What would you like to add? If you could add my mate like you did last time (zane1132) that would be awesome, look forward to be playing with you guys soon!

• 2 weeks later...

In game name:macks2008

Have you played on Eyetek before? If yes, for how long?:yes,... not sure how long but it was at least a couple of months. 3 server worlds came and went

tekkit [3.1.2] eyetek [pve][20 slots][griefprevention][essentials][ee enabled]

Have you ever been banned from a server before? Why?:No. worst I've gotten was a warning and only due to a misunderstanding on my part

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods?:yes. played technic for a while and at some point decided SSP was too boring.

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods?:not really... though I'm pretty good at anything involving problemsolving

Why you want to join Eyetek?:I like playing tekkit with no BS like people griefin, hatin, etc.

GriefPrevention and EE being mostly enabled (mainly the AA smite and Rending Gale. who doesn't love flying over a creeper and laughing maniacally as it gets hit by a stream of homing arrows :P) are huge reasons i choose one server over another.

Did someone refer you?: Google and maybe a few forum searches... but no specific user

What would you like to add?: "how many maps are we gonna lose this time :P? just kidding"

Also, I don't quite understand how money factories can be a problem, as even if a person makes one, they still need the resources, thus validating the money. changing the exchange item, therefore, seems to be more trouble than its worth... just my opinion though...

Question pertaining to a previous eyetek map: did you ever upload that one map that got a corrupted region after sandy knocked your host computer out? I recall you saying you might share it. surely this means you did! lol in all seriousness, I'd like to look at the map in an editor and see if i can delete the corrupted chunks and use the map for my own enjoyment.

looking forward to having some fun. See ya soon :-)

edit:

ha i guess either you're really quick or you added everyone from the previous thread/that you remember not having trouble with. I'm in.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the banned item list, I would assume that the void ring is also banned, since

1. It requires a black hole band in its recipe

2. It has the functionality of the black hole band

What I'm wondering is "why is the black hole band... err... banned?"

I suppose its got something to do with duping and alchemical bags, but there are plugins to deal with that on a case-by-case basis (for example, deleting the BH band/void ring when it is in the bag) rather than banning it all together. I really like the void ring, but totally understand if I simply can't have it on account of bugs and stuff. I just want to know.

I figured as much. I just really like the void ring's teleport feature, but I suppose I can use ender pearls. I guess the same thing applies with the philo-stone? i miss my portable crafting table and tekkit doesn't have factorization :-(

also, I found someone has forgotten to claim their area. I put some signs to remind them. ALSO made sure to unlock the signs so they aren't a nuisance. I believe the person's name is T0mmyGun123. That's just based on the fact the building has "TOMCO" on it (in RedPower wire writing) and a nearby claim owner is T0mmyGun123, but yk, just guessing.

edit: i did the same with another unclaimed area, but i dont know the name.

and on yet another, i made some pixel art (out of gold) reminding them to "CLAIM YOUR LAND" on an attached sign.

Is that last one ok (considering its free gold for the owner)? I'm trying to be nice. I also thought a smiley would be an amusing way to remind them, assuming they even play still.... assuming any of them play still...

Oh, I knew about the forums, I just didn't think to go there. Sorry...

I suppose I could just drop a shoutbox message next time.

All remaining discussion with me concerning this server will (probably) be on enjin.

P.S. I removed the end bit of the last message because i figured it might convey something unintended to anyone looking for a new server to play. it was really just intended for eyeball to see. its the "issue" hes referring to above... or at least part of it.

• 5 months later...

In game name:PeeperCreeper_21

Have you played on Eyetek before? No.

Have you ever been banned from a server before? No.

Do you have experience in the Tekkit mods?Yes, Mainly IC2 And Railcraft.

Do you have a specialty in any Tekkit mods?Railcraft.

Why you want to join Eyetek? I Want to join a server that has no griefing, raiding, ect. I only want fun.

Did someone refer you?No.

What would you like to add? A Railroad System, A few roloar coasters.