4 hours ago, The Real Kuush said:

My custom modpack that runs on 1.7.10 launches, FML loads for a while (gets to 2/7) then crashes.

Crash Log: https://pastebin.com/j5y8ukgN

Can't post modpack link rn

" AdditionalPipes2.1.3u42-BC3.4.2-MC1.4.7.jar " Is that a 1.4.7 mod in your 1.7.10 modpack?

" DimensionalDoors-1.4.7 v1.3.2.zip " And uhmm, another one?

11 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

" AdditionalPipes2.1.3u42-BC3.4.2-MC1.4.7.jar " Is that a 1.4.7 mod in your 1.7.10 modpack?

" DimensionalDoors-1.4.7 v1.3.2.zip " And uhmm, another one?

LOL didn't see those, must've been an accident when I was transferring mods. Still wasn't the issue though..?

2 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

Also tried this, didn't work unfortunately. :( I will try and reinstall all the mods tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, The Real Kuush said:

LOL didn't see those, must've been an accident when I was transferring mods. Still wasn't the issue though..?

Also tried this, didn't work unfortunately. :( I will try and reinstall all the mods tomorrow.

While we're at it...

I see Factorization that is not for 1.7.10 (grab the 1.7.10 version here).

Then there's Redpowercore 2.0 in there, a mod that never made it past 1.4.6/1.4.7. Ofcourse this applies to any Redpower mods.

Surprise surprise, AdvancedPowerManagement is for 1.4.6, and has never been updated past 1.6.2.

That should be it for now, unless there were any I didn't outright see.